• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Fool. Your partner needs you or she will be far more vulnerable to Eterna and Blacklight corruption. Do I have to come up there and drag you back to the planet's surface because I will and then I will lock you in a room with my shade, who I know you love oh so much.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
...I have found Vix. Or what remains of her. She is a faded spirit in the Voidlands... I only found her because one of my Void Shadows happened upon her.

We must be absolutely careful about anything to do with the moon right now. That attack did more than destroy Vix's body. It is almost a miracle that it did not do more. It could have destroyed her very soul. And if that happens, I will never be able to summon her into Cibus whatsoever; she will be Locked Out forever.

H-how strong is Soda becoming?

Clearly strong enough that what happened to him in the past is what he can do now, or nearly. I'm barring any of you from getting close to the moon; there is a chance that Soda can harm even the Ultra Shades like this, and I do not want to take that risk. Return immediately. That is an order. Along with that, I want to have a talk with those who so recklessly did this without any clearance from the team. We cannot afford this kind of behavior in the future. The next time it happens, we might lose someone permanently.

R-right... Guys, we need to be careful. No more reckless stuff like this! And--where's Vix? How is she?

Unconscious. I do not know how quickly she will wake. It could be a few days. But there are a few other problems involved with this... I do not know how effective she will be when revived, if I do. Her body will be weak. I will try to replicate her power, but it may take time for it to come back, not unlike when you had been weakened during my absence and waning strength. But, of further concern... If I revive her, that is power that I have been conserving for my inevitable fight against Maple.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Leave her where she is until we've hopefully rescued the two titans fighting in the Tree. Perhaps the solitude will give her time to ref— okay, yeah, no, I forgot who we were talking about for a moment.

Well, actions have consequences. Focus your powers where they are needed.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Do you honestly fuckin' think she's so dense that she won't reflect on this, Bahamut? For fuck's sake dude...

But whatever, yeah. Keep her in the Voidlands until we get Maple and Eien back to normal. She'd probably say the same thing, ain't no reason to weaken the both of you.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa snorted disdainfully. So much for team spirit. Leave her where she is. Diyem needs his strength. This fight is too important.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
…Sir Shiron, Mx Saltriv. I am aware that Miss Vix is your friend, but this incoming battle has extremely high stakes. Surely you would desire for her to be back, but… well… it looks like she will have to be missing in action for a while longer. I… hope you understand, in light of these circumstances.

As of Petram, as soon as I manage to connect with him again and find out where he will return to Cibus, I will be sure to give him a good reprimand for such recklessness. Be sure about that.

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff

protag_cringe.png
Uggh... What happened? Where's Raven? And Vix? And Deoxys and everybody?

nate_grumpy.png
Oh, finally awake, asshole? I hope you're ready for the biggest fucking lecture of your life. As soon as you touch down again you'd better start running for your fucking life, because whatever the death beam thing was you found on the moon, it ain't half as scary as me.

protag_glare.png
Okay, I'll pick you up and then you won't be able to do anything to me. So everybody knows about the moon beam thing now? It's really strong...

nate_grumpy.png
No shit the death laser is super strong! Maybe you should have thought about that before you went all flying up at it.

protag_glare.png
I don't want to talk to you right now. I have to find Vix. Does anybody know what happened to Vix?

nate_grumpy.png
Vix is fucking
dead, dumbass.

protag_embarrassed.png
What?! No, that's not right. She had loads of defenses up, and she's a ghost!

nate_grumpy.png
Diyem says she's out in the middle of Bumfuck Nowhere, The Voidlands, and I think he'd fucking know.

protag_angry.png
That's not...

nate_grumpy.png
Also Deoxys is basically fucking dead, too, so if I don't send
you to the Voidlands first, I bet Karat'd like a turn.

protag_embarrassed.png
No! We protected him, we tried to get him out of the way!

nate_grumpy.png
Yeah, and you did a goddamn fine job of it, too.

protag_cringe.png
That's... that's not right. Does anybody know what happened?

nate_grumpy.png
Keep dreaming, asshole. See you when you touch down.

protag_cringe.png

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff

nate_grumpy.png
Bring it, you fucks. I ain't had the chance to properly kick the shit out of nobody in ages.

protag_glare.png
Just ignore him. He always does this when he's mad. He's not going to hurt me.

nate_angry.png
Wanna bet? You ain't seen how pissed I can get when your stupid ass gets somebody killed.

protag_neutral.png
I bet he's so mad he's bouncing up and down right now.

nate_yelling.png
Fuck you! I ain't fucking
bouncing!

protag_happy.png
Hee hee...

nate_grumpy.png
Sure, laugh it up, asshole. Know who ain't laughing right now? The people who ain't able to 'cause you thought it'd be fun to take a trip in range of a weapon that can shatter fucking souls.

protag_cringe.png

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Do you really think, if they knew about the goddamn laser, they'd have tried to get as close as they did? Or even go in alone? Yeah, they should've thought that somethin' would keep 'em away, but a goddamn giant fuck off laser? I know you didn't fuckin' know about it, but thanks to Rocky and the others, we won't have risk more of us gettin' fuckin' killed when we go up there!

For fuck's sake, you can keep your short ass temper, it's the only thing smaller than you, but don't act like this was a total fuckin' mess, dumbass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom