• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
[[All hell rained down upon the town, leavin' Desper burnin' under the brunt of its storm. Day felt like the Great Owl Hoot'n the Sky went'n decided Desper'd meet his maker. Yet, 'n 't all, one o' them strangers kept his cold-heart burnin'.

Love'd met Desper 'fore, 'n' left his heart frozen, but here it came with all new horrors. He'd been tarred'n feather'd more'n a skuntank'd get skinned. Just his own touch'd get the town 'gainst his lover. Despite all that, the chu couldn't hold 'mself back. He moseyed on over to Ashwood, keepin' his eyes down even when right't their feet.

"Doll," he mumbled, "I don't know how much longer I got, but I'on't wanna spend anymore time I got left w'out'chu." He pulled his hat off and held it 'gainst his heart. "Me'n love ain't strangers. I've met 'er 'fore, 'n' I'm meetin' her—err, them—all over 'gain through you." He dropped to his knee'n offered up his right paw. "Would you take the rest o' what I got left 'n' make the best of it?"]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Y’know, this reminds me of the time on TR where we were playing One Night Ultimate Werewolf on PMD: WU.

Fuse was Seer (rolecop) and rolechecked the werewolf, conforming that the person he tested was, in fact, the Werewolf.

He roleclaimed Werewolf and was promptly shot in the face near-unanimously. Why?

He liked the person playing werewolf.

Do not assume Fusion to be a rational player.

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
I think DW is the more stable vote for today, TBH. Voting Fusion is kind of going out on a limb, because we just don't know enough and he obviously seems to want it or is stubborn enough to take it for some reason. I'm not necessarily inclined to fulfill that prophecy.

Vote: DawningWinds

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Y’know, this reminds me of the time on TR where we were playing One Night Ultimate Werewolf on PMD: WU.

Fuse was Seer (rolecop) and rolechecked the werewolf, conforming that the person he tested was, in fact, the Werewolf.

He roleclaimed Werewolf and was promptly shot in the face near-unanimously. Why?

He liked the person playing werewolf.

Do not assume Fusion to be a rational player.

I felt the takeaway of those games was that, while I am not conventional, I am effective. Which is why I'm calling Dawning as Mafia, Perse as maybe also Mafia, and myself as town. But that's something that only Phan would know since, you know, no one else in this mafia game was in that UNOW game.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
I felt the takeaway of those games was that, while I am not conventional, I am effective. Which is why I'm calling Dawning as Mafia, Perse as maybe also Mafia, and myself as town. But that's something that only Phan would know since, you know, no one else in this mafia game was in that UNOW game.
If you think they're mafia, then why aren't you voting for them. If you're town and we lynch you, then the mafia kills tomorrow... that leaves us with seven players. If we mislynch the next day and there's three mafia that's game.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[
"Dude," Ashwood said, their voice hoarse from screaming. "I still have no idea what the words coming out of your mouth mean. I don't even know one hundred that you're not going to kill someone tonight. But yes, if we both survive, I will fucking marry you."

Ashwood took Raichu into their toned, powerful arms and squeezed him tight against their chest. They held him like he was the only thing they could treasure in this world.

"I love you too, bro."
]]

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Day 2 ends in 1 hour. Current vote:

4 Fusion: Tanuki, Fusion, DawningWinds, Waffle
4 DawningWinds: Shiny Phantump, Equitia, SparklingEspeon, windskull
1 Tanuki: Persephone

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
If you think they're mafia, then why aren't you voting for them. If you're town and we lynch you, then the mafia kills tonight... that leaves us with seven players. If we mislynch the next day and there's three mafia that's game.
*fixed

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I edited the RP post on instinct. Sorry, but it shouldn't change anything.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
The only reason I'm voting me was to prove a point, and honestly that point still might not have been proven. I am tempted to keep the heat on me, so if you really want me to vote Dawning, then I might. Not rn tho.

Waffle

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
she/her
Okay I don't want to lose this because fusion decided to be weird. I guess I'll vote for someone I'm more confident about
unvote Fushion
vote Dawningwinds

Top Bottom