• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

New profile posts

Read your Alola Pokédex review, and just wanted to say that I feel this so hard:

It has a tendency to stick its nose up at source material and poorly explain or misunderstand science and philosophy in a way that makes me lament the lack of academic rigour in fanfic (lol).

I may or may not have typed up a couple angry comments about the awful science in these sorts of fics before thinking better of it and deleting. :P
Happy Birthday! Please keep writing Dual Wills! I really want to see what happens next with the trio in Alba!
  • Love
Reactions: Arukona
Arukona
Arukona
Thanks for the birthday wishes! And I'm really glad you're enjoying Dual Wills so far!
I've unlocked the power of SQLite table-valued functions.
Even if the database is barren of OUTER JOINs, nothing shall forestall my OVER(ORDER BY)s.
Congrats on finishing Memory of a Ghoul! That's a big accomplishment!
System Error
System Error
Thanks! The counterpart fic, Blade of the Blackout Killer, is also technically finished. I'm just holding it for a couple days so my readers can get through the last chapter of MoaG.
  • Quag
Reactions: Negrek
Top Bottom