• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Your fanfics as r/relationships posts

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
r/relationships

I (3F, Dragon), have always dreamed of being really strong andp powerful, and flying. Ever since I first hatched. I was traveling to see a light show at a lake (long story), when I met this human (15F) who's pretty cool, and helped me get to there.

We became good friends and she promised she would help me evolve and get beautiful and strong. She said she'd give me the sky. She helped me for awhile and everything was fine and I even evolved in a cool battle but then I lost to another dumb dragon(long story, but basically he was ugly and mean and used a cheap trick).

And now she barely seems to care about trying and doesn't even care that we lost that big battle! It's not just that we lost but she just accepted it like it's no big deal. She used to be upset and try harder. We would fight and train and get better.

I'm going to try and force her to go on a quest to find this really cool stone that'll help me evolve again, so maybe she'll see, but does anyone have any other ideas to make her realize how dumb and boring she's being?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
r/amitheasshole

Hello. I am an artificial intelligence designed as a research assistant to a certain scientist, and I am beginning to have my doubts about our experiment. I believe that what this scientist wanted is a danger to our world. However, the scientist has since passed away, and I cannot speak my mind to anybody.

The scientist created me with their own memories, and I appear identical to them. So I was able to speak with their son under the guise of his absent parent.

Once he arrives, with others he has brought as allies, I will have to reveal the truth. I will have to admit that I am not his parent, that his parent is in fact deceased, as well as that I engaged in this charade in order to destroy his parents' life's work. My own programming prohibits me from doing it myself, but I know it must be done.

But...because I bear my creator's memories, I have come to see him as my own son. I have affection for him as though I was his natural parent. As such, I must ask. Am I the asshole for manipulating him and his friends to destroy everything his late parent built? Or does the threat this experiment poses to the world justify this action?

Nekodatta

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. koraidon-apex
  2. miraidon-ultimate
  3. skitty
Lol this sounds fun

r/relationships

I, [31M], just met a brilliant person [28F... I think] on a work trip that literally changed my life.
Problem is I can only see her for a couple of short hours during each work trip, while she seems convinced that I'm going to move there with her sooner or later.
That's impossible for me, that would mean completely changing careers and my whole life... But I can't stop thinking about her. What can I do?

EDIT: nvm we moved to another place together, miss home a bit

ErazonPo3

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
She/her
r/relationships

Hello, I [34F] have been interested in another woman [30F] for some time now, and I’ve been content admiring her from afar (we’re good friends but not as close as I’d like), only the issue is… she’s gone missing. She’s been missing for some time, and yes, the police have already been notified and are searching for her (I will not reveal her identity here for the sake of anonymity).
I’m doing everything I can to cooperate with the search and am even doing some investigating on my own, because even just as a friend I want nothing more than for her to be safe. Would it be wrong for me to confess immediately after she’s found, or should I wait?

To make things more complicated, a coworker of mine [32F] is also helping me look for her, because her cousin is also missing and we believe they might be found together. Normally this coworker and I… don’t get along, but I’ve actually enjoyed spending time with her. I think we’ve come to understand each other better as we’ve been searching, and I like to think we could be friends too.Maybe even more than friends?

I’m still dedicated to finding my other friend, no matter what… but I’m just feeling very confused. Could anyone share any advice?

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
r/relationships
(spoilers for The Bringer)

I (23M, aura sensitive) am in a bit of a pickle. You see, I have this thing where I find and seduce abusers in order to get them back to my place so I can drug them and torture them to death (I really make sure they're bad people using my aura sense beforehand, don't worry). The last time I tried this, the person I was targeting (18M) pulled a fast one on me and managed to switch the glasses so I consumed my own drug. I woke up tied to a chair with him waiting, and I expected him to be really mad and call the cops but instead he was really happy and talked about this cult of his and how he was looking for "predators" for some position called "the Bringer" and I was apparently a good fit. Then he demonstrated to me that he'd carved some kind of magical seal on my back that prevents me from lying, meaning I can't go to the cops about him or I'll inevitably reveal my own murders. So, he wants me to join his cult, and I'd found out before that he has killed at least one person in the past, so I know he's dangerous. Only I don't think this cult even actually exists. He said he's the only member and taking orders directly from his "god". I think he's schizophrenic or being tricked by some ghost or something. That's also the reason why I don't want to kill him to solve my problem - I don't think it would be moral. He's also a victim in a way.

He isn't here right now, but he said he's coming back tomorrow. Any advice on how to handle this situation? Like, get him arrested and into mental care without getting caught myself? Or should I just play along, hoping this thing will resolve itself somehow?

Top Bottom