• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Your CW Fic Cast (Artflow.ai)

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Hey y'all! Per a discussion that blew up got really active in the Storycrafter channel on Discord, I'm creating a thread where all of you can post the generated avatars of your OC's and fic characters from artflow.ai!

For those of you who don't know, artflow.ai is a website where you can type in any character description (or name, if it's an existing character), and the site will generate an avatar that attempts match the description you provided. A lot of us got to inputting our characters in and sharing the funny/accurate/inaccurate outcomes--our "CW Network Casts" so to speak (a la @Flyg0n's humorous self)--so here's the thread where you can share yours!

Head on over to artflow.ai and get to generating those character appearances. Try it out even if you don't have human OC's--the results might just give you a good laugh. Be sure to post them here so we can see too :tongue:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Kitto, again
1638211420536.png
no
Previous:
1638211454541.png
1638211462774.png

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
posting mine under the spoiler
red (second try) (the only good one)
1638211553285.png

samson (second try) (though basically no better than the first)
1638211962596.png

michi (disturbing)
1638211648281.png

dr jordan marsh (also disturbing)
1638211676444.png

kohath (green is the new yellow)
1638211715530.png

jade (long is the new short) (shes a character from vivarium, a hh midquel thats not up on TR yet)
1638211787624.png

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
WHOA
finally got something vaguely resembling Kitto!
1638237271735.png

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
LOL this is as good as im gonna get I bet

1638240016440.png 1638240036716.png1638240126439.png

Edit: Hana
1638240872637.png (except for pink eyes)

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
🤍🖤🤍🖤 Putting 'em all under itemized spoilers 🖤🤍🖤🤍

IMG-5089.JPG
Arc 1 Main Cast: Odette Cinq-Mars (Top Left), Noel Masse (Top Right), Clovis LeClair (Bottom Left), Dorien Bonhomme (Bottom Right)

IMG-5090.jpg

Arc 1 Main Cast Compared to Art :love:

IMG-5050.JPG
Odette's Pokemon Team: Solene/Gothitelle (Top Left), Isaur/Froslass (Top Middle), Loic/Mimikyu (Top Right), Enora/Sylveon (Bottom Left), Ange/Chandelure (Bottom Middle), Odile/???? (Bottom Right)

IMG-5075.JPG
Arc 2 Main Cast: Gladion Allen (Top Left), Plumeria Pekelo (Top Middle), Guzma Kahele (Top Right), Lillie Allen (Bottom Left), Hau Inoke (Bottom Middle), Odette Cinq-Mars (Bottom Right)

IMG-5093.JPG
Fic Villains: Florent Lambourne (Top Left), Armel Lambourne (Top Right), Lusamine Allen (Bottom Left), Dorien Bonhomme (Bottom Right)

IMG-4967.jpg
The Happy Family!

IMG-5021.jpg
My OT3 for dear fucking life

Attachments

• IMG-5090.jpg
    IMG-5090.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Tried to finagle some relatively accurate ones from it:

Gladion: Prompted with "Blond-haired, green-eyed, spiky-haired goth butch lesbian with no makeup"
Had a lot of issues with it wanting guy's faces to look like bricks, so I skipped him until working on Selene accidentally taught me that you could create some very male-looking options by stacking enough terms that it treats as masc-coded but non-male. He'd kill me if he knew I used those keywords to create him...
unknown.png

Lillie: Prompted with "Long-haired, blonde, forest-eyed teenage girl who is socially anxious. Involuntary-hikikomori who lives vicariously through reading"
This time I broke from my norm by describing her personality as well as looks, which interestingly seems to have resulted in a different art style.
unknown.png

Lusamine: Prompted with "Blonde, green-eyed, middle-aged, rich woman with smug condescending smirk"
The easiest one for it to get right. Took only two tries, the first attempt also had "stone-faced" in the prompt which created something halfway between Lusamine and Golem from LOTR, which was pretty horrifying, so I took that phrase out and got this.
unknown.png

Selene: Prompted with "Blue-eyed, dark-haired, emotionally inexpressive girl with no makeup and a competitive streak"
Getting Selene to look like herself took me down a whole rabbithole of how it parses gender expression and appearence, which worked out okay because it's what ultimately led to the successful creation of a Gladion.
unknown.png

Hau: Prompted with "Smiley anime boy. Dark-skinned, shoulder-length brown hair, and brown eyes."
Had a lot of trouble with this one, when I tried the same thing I did with Gladion, I got either women or brickface bearded dudes with no in-between, until Flyg0n/Tetra advised me to use the word "anime." Still... not entirely pleased, but it's the best I'm going to get.
unknown.png

Plumeria: "Apostmatic, pink-haired, long-haired, amber-eyed punk woman"
Naturally there was a 0% chance of getting Plumeria's hair in the pattern it's in for the games, but I at least got it to mingle the colours. She also looks more doll-ish than would be ideal, but I don't want to repeat all the tweaking it took to get Selene not to look either butch or barbie for someone whose hair also doesn't turn out most of the time.
unknown.png

Hazel's Idealized Human Self? Prompted with "Hazel is a carefree young girl who's a good dancer and pretty and totally not a monster"
Some people were creating... I dunno what to call them... uhh, some people were making humansonas for their pokemon. Decided to do that for Gladion's Type: Null, because that is the sort of thing that she would potentially think about. Described her personality and oricorio-brain instead of a look. Like with Lillie, that got her a slightly different art style.
unknown.png

Gladion's Brain Gremlin of what he thinks cis him might have looked like, who chased him like Badeline in Celeste Chapter 2 during a nihilego-venomed fever dream in a non-canon oneshot that indirectly led to GMix: Prompted with "forest-eyed, blonde-haired-with-red-highlights goth girl. The general feel of Badeline from Celeste. Lives vicariously through reading"
The last sentence of that is just cut/pasted from Lillie's description to make them look more like identical twins. It has nothing to do with what the brain gremlin is actually like.
unknown.png

Last edited:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle