• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Wow. that's crazy dude.

Kandykorn

Lion Apologist
Pronouns
They/Them
So like, according to this website, at least 100 people have clicked on my fic, rocket, which is a little scary, but also is very nice, because I've never written anything for anyone before. It's fun!

I wanted to make this post as sort of a like, "How do you guys deal with people reading your stuff?" and a "thank you for reading rocket"

I also wanted to put out a more general thank you to this community for being so welcoming. I'm glad that rocket is here, even if it's a little subpar compared to the absolute baller stuff I've read created by other people.

Anyway, that is all. Thank you

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
If someone likes my stuff i ususally will read something of theres and as time permits toss them a review. Prompt replies to reviews given either via pm (if spoiler heavy) or reply (if not). Thats about it actually.

Nekodatta

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. koraidon-apex
  2. miraidon-ultimate
For the "How do you deal with people reading your stuff?" question, well... If I didn't want people to read it, I would have just kept the story for myself. I assume that whoever reads the story is at least marginally interested in the premise and/or characters, otherwise they wouldn't have read it. I usually try to check out stuff from who reads it, mostly because if you're enjoying the story, then we've maybe got similar taste.

Top Bottom