• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Treasure Town ~ Sunny's Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
R7 - Preparation for Spirit Channeling
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    "Well! I didn't expect to be performing this kind of duty on my own, but here we are."

The Hydreigon, looking quite within his element amid the peaceful, ocean breezes of Treasure Town, waved down Brisa and Dave as they passed by the main streets.

"Now, before we go inside, I told Sunny all about what's going on. I want to begin by saying that I'm not really sure if there's a lot that I can do to help bring your father here. Much like you all, your world is... simply too far away to transfer someone's body and spirit here. He would be as weak as when you all started, and given how things have been going... it simply won't be enough." He tried to smile apologetically. "But perhaps we can find something more. And at the very least, he may have advice. There's always hope to get something from this... if you're still willing."

R12 ~ Searching
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    "Ahh, it's so good to be out in the open again!" Buffet made a twirl and a flourish in the air as they headed just south of the main hustle and bustle of Treasure Town. "...Now, Cynthian, I want to warn you again that this trip down Spirits' Edge could lead to nothing, or it could lead to disappointment. You're ready for that, right? I do think it would be worth trying, of course, but... It is delicate. You never know what changed for someone since you last saw them, especially after how much time had passed."

Blissey Sunny was inside the building, tending to some of the younger kids for their mealtime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom