• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[[My one worry is that if this is a minesweeper setup and pasting DMs is legal that non-Doc players might have received copies in order to be able to fakeclaim. Holy shit, this is nefarious.]]
“Yep, same thing I was worried about.”

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[I'm so sorry for the late tally and totally not being on top of this pop off, a bitch picked a perfect time to get sick!]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Wait what's a minesweeper setup?]]
[[Chibi thinks there are a ton of docs and a ton of paranoid gun owners. The docs ought to hit the gun owners and die pretty often. Like the pc gane minesweeper where if you click a blank square you risk blowing up.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[I'm so sorry for the late tally and totally not being on top of this pop off, a bitch picked a perfect time to get sick!]]
[[Many sympathies, would you say that you...
need a....

doctor?]]

(IM SORRY (not))

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Is there a vote for confused AF?? But if I'm understanding this right, it sounds like all of these Doc claims *can't* be real??? So it's oops all gun owners and docs and the scum get fake claim info to confuse the issue???]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Chibi thinks there are a ton of docs and a ton of paranoid gun owners. The docs ought to hit the gun owners and die pretty often. Like the pc gane minesweeper where if you click a blank square you risk blowing up.]]
[[Oh my gosh that would be both nefarious and hilarious...

Anyways I reasonably believe fauxfox, he kept quiet but the manner in which he posted and insisted I'm not a PGO, which he'd only know if he tried to heal me like he claimed, lends credence enough for me so.

My vote stands, guess we'll have to see what tomorrow brings]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Victoria did not seem surprised by being woken up with the overtly loud alarm clock. Putting on her spectacles, she walked down to the foyer, where the announcement was made, holding the notebook in her hand from the previous day and perusing it.
"I agree; I think there's quite a high chance that one of the two, especially Stracion, is at least one of the bad guys that we are looking for. Why I say this is that yesterday, she seemed quite confident, and that she said that it's "no fun if no one gets voted out, where's your sense of drama"; and this shows that he was trying to get us to vote at least one person out, so that their job will be easier. Something interesting, actually, is that only a single person was eliminated, while there is probably multiple people working against us; I wonder what this means..."
"Hmmm..." Jack frowned. "I'm looking back at what Victoria's been saying again and realizing technically she just talked about 'multiple people working against us' originally, which could have just meant multiple parties? It was Sriracha who explained the mafia team normally only kill one player a night, and then Victoria said that that was what her confusion was. So maybe the clear isn't quite as firm as I thought? I don't like her supposedly being a doctor but also doubting the other doctors when they showed their cards, either. So maybe she is mafia and just grabbed a chance when she saw Sriracha thought she didn't know how the game worked...? It'd still mean a bit of a galaxy brain strat but not quite as much of one? Augh. I'm not sure."

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[I mean it definitely makes sense b/c I pinged both Tetra and Fox as collaborating b/c they both seemed so sure the scumteam wasn't responsible for Cygnus's elimination, and that seemed really weird to be so sure of unless you really believed the other person. But if they're the exact same role and were pretty sure they protected someone the scum were looking to shoot, it would make sense.

But wowowow 3+ docs and uhhh [checks watch] 12 minutes left to vote someone out??? If Victoria is also a doctor, then the batshit "pick one to vote out to check their claims and still have 85 doctors left" still stands, if we're sus of the off-timed doc claim]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Victoria continued sitting at the table, taking down notes as each of them spoke. She raised her eyebrows a couple of times at people voting for her, wanting to speak but not believing it is wise to do so. This was up until the role claims began. Seeing two separate people claiming that they were doctor was awfully suspicious, and she stood up to make her thoughts known.

"No one role claims doctor, even if there are more than one. This would be an extremely unwise tactic, given that it immediately paints a bullseye on their back. I call bluff on both; I will vote Anubis."

[Vote: Anubis]
[actually yeah, can there be two doctors?]

"Just grabbing these as a sanity check. If you were a doc, you'd've immediately known that there have to be two doctors, or else, I dunno, 'Racha and Anubis are playing god-tier scum theater. Nothing about your reaction sounds like it came from a doc suddenly grappling with the idea of three docs."

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Uhhhhhh we have five minutes I don't know do we just let the Docs fight it out in the votes, but also I can't sit here and NOT cast a vote when we gotta vote. (I mean it doesn't matter but like, what the fuck) Oh no uhhhhh Vote: Victoria higgity heck man...]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[If EDLatios is to be believed, they are a doc who saw one person claim doc, then another person counterclaim, and then both people plus someone else post identical role DMs at the same exact time, and figured that clearly none of these people are docs. Surely not...?]]

[[Okay, my rationale is as follows:]]

[[The doctor has to play it safe, since the assumption is that there is one, max 2; and therefore you shouldn't reveal you're a doctor]]

[[That's why I waited till the last second to say I was the doctor]]

[[Of course that's probably a blunder, but]]

Top Bottom