• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
"Here is the actual doc message for reference, just to prevent any funny business. I'm a doc too by the way."

[Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Homie Healer (also known as a Doctor). You are aligned with the Homies (Town). You win when all threats to the Homies are “dead” and there’s at least one “alive” Homie player left.

So, you’re one of the good guys. But, you’ve got hella responsibility on your shoulders, my dude. Each night phase, you can pick another player to protect from a single “nightkill.” However, you CAN’T protect yourself.

Please gimme a “thumbs up” to let me know you looked this over. There will always be a grunt nearby to answer any of your pressing questions.

Guzma OUT.]

{I COULD NOT I CANT IM DEAD]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[holy fucking shit what oh my god

Unvote Anubis what the fuckkkkkkkkkk]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[ 😭 ]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[What if we DM someone with the post that we know and are justified in knowing they're the homie?]]

[[Dude. That's literally cheating.]]

"Here is the actual doc message for reference, just to prevent any funny business. I'm a doc too by the way."

[Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Homie Healer (also known as a Doctor). You are aligned with the Homies (Town). You win when all threats to the Homies are “dead” and there’s at least one “alive” Homie player left.

So, you’re one of the good guys. But, you’ve got hella responsibility on your shoulders, my dude. Each night phase, you can pick another player to protect from a single “nightkill.” However, you CAN’T protect yourself.

Please gimme a “thumbs up” to let me know you looked this over. There will always be a grunt nearby to answer any of your pressing questions.

Guzma OUT.]

BRO WHAT THE FUCK

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
OOPS ALL DOCTORS????????

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Im done. I'm ded. exquisite. wow

Well played fauxfox

So uh....

What do we do docs]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS GAME

“Aight so there HAVE to be a few PGOs with this setup.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[How.... how would we fake something so specific?]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[Okay so, hear me out. If we legit have three freaking doctors, we vote one of them out to confirm the story and we still have two left that can protect each other like what the fuck???? Because there's gotta be a reason my three leading scumteam candidates are all Doctors with Identical PMs. And afaik a three person scumteam is possible in this set up????]]

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
  7. chinchou
Jack took a deep breath, rubbing his temples. "Okay, I'm still not totally sure about Anubis. Doctor's not a bad fakeclaim for mafia, other than the possibility of getting counterclaimed, and in a game where there can be multiple doctors, it's not really a counterclaim. And it looks like Anubis was the first person to raise the possibility of multiple doctors. So in theory, this could have been a scum strat? He's getting voted, claim he has a really important role, think about it and claim doctor, then feign surprise at the counterclaim but then steer us around to multiple doctors so we'll accept it and now we've revealed the real doctor...? I'm not quite sure if I buy it but it's possible?"

He looked up at where Anubis, Sriracha and Spencer had just shown their role cards while he was talking. "...Oh. Well, that answers that."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
[[Anyways
soooo????
  1. EonDuoLatios: Victoria Liu Xinlong (F)
  2. Panoramic_Vacuum: Phoebe Hawea (F)
  3. FauxFox: Spencer Roberts (M) - DOCTOR TOO APPARENTLY
  4. Dragonfree: Jack Ray (M) - not a paranoid gun owner or whatever
  5. HelloYellow17: Rui Everlin (F)
  6. Chibi Pika: Stracion Decora (F)
  7. unrepentantAuthor: Sriracha (M) - Doctor/Homie Healer
  8. Starlight Aurate: Derek Cummings (M)
  9. Flyg0n: Anubis (M) - Doctor/Homie Healer
  10. tomatorade: Isaac (M)
Cygnus - Homie]]

[[Okay so uhhhhhh]]
[[I think a few votes are coming my way, so I better clear my name:]]

[[Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Homie Healer (also known as a Doctor). You are aligned with the Homies (Town). You win when all threats to the Homies are “dead” and there’s at least one “alive” Homie player left.

Guzma OUT.]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom