• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Screw it, we need to KNOW if the homies really are like 50% docs. We're getting nowhere 'til we know for sure. We can afford to lose one if we're wrong, the rest have their heal triangle thing and the haters'll burn their strong shot."

Vote: Victoria

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[This has been a fun night. If I don't make it, this was a good time.]]

"Good luck everyone. This has been much more fun than I thought," Anubis said cheerfully.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Jack was getting a headache. "So... yeah, if we're really dealing with something like everyone's a doctor or a PGO, and the setup allows revealing your role PM, it kinda would make sense the mafia would've had to get fakeclaim role PMs, because otherwise they're just at an inherent disadvantage the moment anyone thinks of revealing their role PMs, right? So I guess we can't be completely sure, but the three revealed doctors did read pretty genuine to me during all this?" He threw up his hands. "And then there's everything else. Yeah, I guess the best I've got is to vote Victoria."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Sind you should have used this flavour for the game:]]

Attachments

• MV5BZjgyNjVmNTgtNWE5MC00MWZjLWJmM2YtZDVmMDIyZGQ2NzgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwMzExMzU@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZjgyNjVmNTgtNWE5MC00MWZjLWJmM2YtZDVmMDIyZGQ2NzgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwMzExMzU@._V1_.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 7

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[lmao yeah it sure got interesting in a hurry. Thanks Sind. Enjoy your freezer socks]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[But if eon is a doc I will personally hunt Sind down and cover her car in sticky notes with doctors faces on them]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"THAT'S A WRAP!"

Votes:
Flyg0n/Anubis -1 (EonDuoLatios/Victoria)
EonDuoLatios/Victoria - 6 (FauxFox/Spencer, unrepentantAuthor/Sriracha, Flyg0n/Anubis, Chibi Pika/Stracion, Dragonfree/Jack, Panoramic_Vacuum/Phoebe)
tomatorade/Isaac - 1 (
tomatorade/Isaac)
Not Voting: Starlight Aurate/Derek, HelloYellow17/Rui

"Sorry, Victoria. You put up a good fight, but take your ass on over to the Dunce Room," Guzma said solemnly, gesturing in the direction of the room in question.

EonDuoLatios/Victoria Liu Xinlong was eliminated. She was a Homie.

Night 2 Has Begun!
Countdown to Day 3

Last edited:
Day 3 New

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Just like the yesterDay, a voice crackled to life over the shoddy speakers in each of the rooms.

"Rise and shine, fellow peasants! You know the drill, it's breakfast tiiiiiiiime."

Back in the foyer, a new spread had been laid out. There were still berries, and Doritos, and juice boxes. But now there was a stack of pancakes that had clearly just been made. A bottle of syrup sat next to them.

"Bone apple teeth, fuckers," Guzma said ironically. "I--" He cleared his throat into his fist. "One of the grunts cooked for y'all. Be nice with your thoughts."

If one looked closely, they might catch the pancake batter stain on his hoodie.

However, the players might be more aware of yet another player missing. The furry blaziken had not joined them in the foyer today...

unrepentantAuthor/Sriracha was eliminated and sent to the Dunce Room. He was a Homie.

1. EonDuoLatios: Victoria Liu Xinlong (F)
  2. Panoramic_Vacuum: Phoebe Hawea (F)
  3. FauxFox: Spencer Roberts (M)
  4. Dragonfree: Jack Ray (M)
  5. ShiniGojira: Cygnus Plein (M)
  6. HelloYellow17: Rui Everlin (F)
  7. Chibi Pika: Stracion Decora (F)
  8. unrepentantAuthor: Sriracha (M)
  9. Starlight Aurate: Derek Cummings (M)
  10. Flyg0n: Anubis (M)
  11. tomatorade: Isaac (M)

Day 3 Has Begun!
Countdown to Night 3

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
“Who wants brownie—woah, what the hell?!”

Derek had stepped away from the arguments for a bit to make another batch of brownies. He walked back in to four different people all claiming to be doctors, and one of them being thrown into the Dunce Room.

“Uh... bad time to step away?”

[[This is my way of saying DAMNIT that end of day happens at my 2 PM when I’m at work and cannot catch up quickly enough to post ;_;]]

After he processed everyone’s arguments, he took a deep breath.

“Okay, so apparently everyone’s a doctor." He looked at Anubis and Spencer. ”I don’t see any reason to not believe you.”

[[Considering the chaos, no wonder Sind was happy for you guys to repost the messages she sent you...]]

He eyed Stracion. “I’ve had funny feelings about you all game. My most pressing concern is the fact that you freaked out when Anubis first claimed to be a doctor, but nobody else had claimed that role yet and he hadn’t copied his role PM. My guesses are that you’re also a doctor OR you’re some sort of info role with something to say.” He grimaced.

“The problem with three people claiming to be doctors and copying their exact roles is that, in case we have any other doctors who were absent during the debacle, it’s impossible for them to claim now.”

He turned to Jack. “If Anubis and Sriracha were both telling the truth, and they tried to defend you, then we know you’re not a trigger-happy redneck. You’ve given no hints as to your abilities so far, but I feel that you’re innocent.”

He turned to Phoebe, Isaac, and Rui. “That leaves you three. First, Isaac. Why on earth did you vote for yourself at the end of the day? During the doctor claim, it seems you were happily watching everything unfold. I haven’t seen you give much helpful information. Same with you, Phoebe! You were freaking out during the doctor reveals, but said nothing as to your own abilities. You also made a comment that I thought was interesting:

"If we have two docs, after tonight we'll have none!"

“You seem so certain there are multiple killing powers here if you think that two doctors would die during the night. Are you a thug? Or a trigger-happy redneck?”

He turned to Rui. She’d been standing so shyly off to the side. He wanted to hear from her, but didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. Giving a welcoming smile, he said, “If you have any thoughts on this, it could be very helpful to hear them! I think you should speak up, if you have something to say.”

[[Also just wanna note that I am NOT trying to overly pressure or shame anyone if I’m suspicious of them! Just trying to give my thoughts but still be nice despite the fact that Sind is putting us through a FREAKING CIRCUS]]

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
"Before anyone says anything, I healed Sriracha last night. This was either a strongman kill or two people with the same target," Spencer declared, holding a paper plate with some pancakes.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Anubis snarled in frustration. They'd got one of them. His fellow fire-type. He cursed in frustration, then shrugged. That was the nature of the game. Sriaracha had said last night that one of them might not make it. Hopefully they could win it now...

[[ HECK
  1. EonDuoLatios: Victoria Liu Xinlong (F)
  2. Panoramic_Vacuum: Phoebe Hawea (F)
  3. FauxFox: Spencer Roberts (M) - Doctor
  4. Dragonfree: Jack Ray (M) - Not a gunman??
  5. ShiniGojira: Cygnus Plein (M) -DOCTOR????
  6. HelloYellow17: Rui Everlin (F)
  7. Chibi Pika: Stracion Decora (F)
  8. unrepentantAuthor: Sriracha (M)
  9. Starlight Aurate: Derek Cummings (M)
  10. Flyg0n: Anubis (M) - Doctor
  11. tomatorade: Isaac (M)
Nooottt a lot of options left....

Pano, Free, Yellow, Chibi, Starlight, Tomatorade

3 of these are probably not homies.

However, I am going to bed shortly so... hopefully I don't wake up to chaos :unquag: ]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Before anyone says anything, I healed Sriracha last night. This was either a strongman kill or two people with the same target," Spencer declared, holding a paper plate with some pancakes.
Anubis nodded. "I trust you. I healed you last night. Poor luck."

Shaking his head, he paced toward the table and helped himself to some pancakes. "We have to be careful now..."

tomatorade

The great speckled bird
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. quilava
  2. buizel
Isaac shrugged, looking back over the room. One elimination, once again.

"Hey, I believe you. After what happened last night, the three of you were pretty certainly doctors. Got some convincing medical licenses, dunno how you'd fake that. Gotta say, with only one kill again, it's gotta be just one enemy/enemy team. Unless someone keeps getting blocked. But the doctor heals were all concentrated, so..."

"And I gotta believe Victoria was a doctor too. One who just missed out on the timing window. Only got twenty minutes or so warning for that, so anybody else who wanted to jump in but weren't paying attention wouldn't have had the chance."

Isaac thought back to last night. Of course, back then only Anubis and Sriracha were assuming the other was lying until Spencer jumped in at the vote, then it was chaos anyway.

[[not super up for more chaos tonight. just posting to insert myself and I return tomorrow]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“Yeah, yeah, I’m a friggin doc too, as if it wasn’t already totally heckin obvious from yesterday,” Stracion drawled into a can of energy drink while she sat slumped over on the table. “We gotta go for the high score, whooo.”

FauxFox

Wandering Fool
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. zorua
"Only reason I say that there are two enemies/enemy teams is that a doctor only stops one attack. And since the thugs can only attack once each night regardless of numbers from what I understand, then unless they have a strongman to bypass the heals we had two people attack Sriracha last night," Spencer explained.

"Regardless of if we've got two or three thugs though, if anyone has information, then today is the day to say it. If there are two and we vote no one, then we have one death tonight bringing us to 7 if we don't also vote out another homie, technically 5 since two would be thugs. If we've got three scum with two kill opportunities, then we instead will be at 6, with 3 being homies and 3 being scum, once again not accounting for the possibility of also eliminating a homie." Spencer ate another pancake, but only after dousing it in an unholy amount of syrup.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m a friggin doc too, as if it wasn’t already totally heckin obvious from yesterday,” Stracion drawled into a can of energy drink while she sat slumped over on the table. “We gotta go for the high score, whooo.”
"Bit late on the claim, but to be fair, the last late claim was a homie so I guess you get the benefit of the doubt. Who'd you heal the last two nights?"

tomatorade

The great speckled bird
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. quilava
  2. buizel
[[I lied. this is a little chiller than I thought it would be atm so I'm popping back in]]

"I mean, I've got a feeling I know who most people are at this point [[*cough* the entire emergency ward *cough*]], I think Stracion and Jack are safe even if Stracion's not a doctor, plus confirmed for Spencer and Anubis. Rui's kinda neutral, Derek hasn't said much, and I've always been sus on Phoebe based on vibes, so I guess now we wait for them to speak their truth."

tomatorade

The great speckled bird
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. quilava
  2. buizel
[[also oops, completely missed that starlight posted before fox. ignore some element of my previous posts sorry xoxo]]

He turned to Phoebe, Isaac, and Rui. “That leaves you three. First, Isaac. Why on earth did you vote for yourself at the end of the day? During the doctor claim, it seems you were happily watching everything unfold. I haven’t seen you give much helpful information. Same with you, Phoebe! You were freaking out during the doctor reveals, but said nothing as to your own abilities. You also made a comment that I thought was interesting:

"Call it a vote of protest. I thought it was strange that, despite everyone pretty much agreeing that Victoria was not scum before that, now we were all clear to dogpile because they claimed doctor. probably just pressure on everyone else's part, to be honest. Only got a couple hours left, and the two original suspects in Anubis and Sriracha are suddenly clear, so you gotta vote the first sign of suspicion you have."

"Anyway, I thought they were telling the truth about being doctor and I voiced that I thought it was messed up after [[in ooc]], given we got three doctors right before, and I suspect there being a potential three or so more. I missed the whole reveal fiasco [[you can go back and read the logs, I say when I'm stepping out]]. My vote wasn't changing anything. Putting it on somebody else would've been suspicious, so I shot myself."

[[besides, it's kind of funny to vote yourself if it's not going to do much.]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Bit late on the claim, but to be fair, the last late claim was a homie so I guess you get the benefit of the doubt. Who'd you heal the last two nights?"
“Both nights Jack. Yeah, I know, real original, add another to the fish-boy fan club. He was making sense day 1, and on day 2, I figured you guys had your little heal triangle thing going on, but if there was a second killer around, might as well protect the guy making the most sense who we already knew wasn’t a redneck.”

Top Bottom