• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Team Skull Recruitment Mafia (5th Anniversary Mafia)

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[yeah lol you missed your chance

vote: eon duo/Victoria ]]

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[ @Flyg0n @FauxFox I'm healing Tetra tonight, Tetra you heal Fox, Fox you heal me. Scum will strongman kill one of us but we're safe from other kill sources.

Fox, you wanna reveal who you healed last night?]]

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
“There have to be hella PGOs the whole thing is minesweeper, that’s the only way this setup makes sense unless the scumteam was given fake role PMs as a contingency.”

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
[[lmao I don't even rn]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[No way am I gonna believe that AGES after the three of us claimed and there's not 4 doctors. Shrug.

Best bet for tonight with time running out. Guess we're gonna doc roll tonight? That would be some elaborate as heck scumplay especially with fauxfox randomly bombing us. if we're scum, give us an Oscar lol]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[Wait, which three people do we think are the doctors right now?]]
[[The three people who all posted an identical role PM at the same time. Me, Flyg0n and Fox.]]

[[Okay so uhhhhhh]]
[[I think a few votes are coming my way, so I better clear my name:]]

[[Yo! Thanks for coming out. Congrats, you’re a Homie Healer (also known as a Doctor). You are aligned with the Homies (Town). You win when all threats to the Homies are “dead” and there’s at least one “alive” Homie player left.

So, you’re one of the good guys. But, you’ve got hella responsibility on your shoulders, my dude. Each night phase, you can pick another player to protect from a single “nightkill.” However, you CAN’T protect yourself.

Please gimme a “thumbs up” to let me know you looked this over. There will always be a grunt nearby to answer any of your pressing questions.

Guzma OUT.]]

[[This is meaningless, as you could have copypasted what one of the three of us posted earlier.]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Derek looked around at the self-proclaimed medics in the room—two of them didn’t even have hands. How could they possibly take care of the injured?

“Okay, so if there are this many doctors, Id bet there are at least two actively killing parties in this game. Probably more than one strong shot. And maybe a trigger happy redneck. Ugh, I don’t like this at all…”

He grimaced. He didn’t want to just jump on another bandwagon, but he had a hard time seeing fault in Sriracha, Anubis or Fauxfox.

Unvote: Sriracha

[[can’t decide who to vote now though hopefully can come up with someone in 30 min]]

@Sinderella

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[ @Flyg0n @FauxFox I'm healing Tetra tonight, Tetra you heal Fox, Fox you heal me. Scum will strongman kill one of us but we're safe from other kill sources.

Fox, you wanna reveal who you healed last night?]]
[[Sure I guess, why not at this point lol
who even knows, guess we'll see what happens]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Alright do what you want you want me to send you the bloody screenshot or something]]
[[Why did you wait and not just post when jackie and I agreed? Why did you randomly doubt our message if you had the exact same one supposedly?

It's not personal but I'm sorry, the story doesn't add for me]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[We're supposed to believe that EonDuoLatios/Victoria had an identical Doctor PM, but didn't counterclaim earlier, and also doubted that ours were real? That doesn't make sense. They should have done as FauxFox did.]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[My one worry is that if this is a minesweeper setup and pasting DMs is legal that non-Doc players might have received copies in order to be able to fakeclaim. Holy shit, this is nefarious.]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Okay, okay, okay, if I followed this right, this looks like..."

Votes:
Flyg0n/Anubis -1 (EonDuoLatios/Victoria)
EonDuoLatios/Victoria - 3 (FauxFox/Spencer, unrepentantAuthor/Sriracha, Flyg0n/Anubis)

Not Voting: Starlight Aurate/Derek, tomatorade/Isaac, Panoramic_Vacuum/Phoebe, unrepentantAuthor/Sriracha, Chibi Pika/Stracion, Dragonfree/Jack, HelloYellow17/Rui, ShiniGojira/Cygnus

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[My one worry is that if this is a minesweeper setup and pasting DMs is legal that non-Doc players might have received copies in order to be able to fakeclaim. Holy shit, this is nefarious.]]
[[Wait what's a minesweeper setup?]]

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[[You can't, I'm afraid. The whole point of simultaneously posting on the dot of 2:20 GMT was to prove that we didn't copypaste the other person. You missed the opportunity and it can't be replicated.]]

Top Bottom