• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon The United Quest Vol 1 Kindled Victory

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
https://www.wattpad.com/717235456-pokemon-divine-a
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
Uh...okay, yes, I know, my writing sucks, but...I am going to try yet another fic.
Content warnings : Death, slightly dark undertones, and just some high-stress situations. Realistic battling, but no gore.
As you can predict...
victini.jpeg
In the land of Unitulium, pokemon are not the most powerful-pendants are. Magical artifacts that help people reach their goals quite easily...and such a abundance of power has created something totally different from the other canon, or not, regions...there are multiple legendaries, except in some cases...

Prologue :
Across the land, magic burst. A shaymin sky form zoomed across the sky, and a meteor fell toward the earth as it clashed with a berserk mega salamence. Rayquazas zoomed toward the meteor, a deoxys fleeing from a hole in the side. A Kyogre woke up, shaking the water at the west coast.

Meanwhile, a different kind of magic was forming on the earth...humans did their everyday tasks, some with pendants, some without. One pendant keeper pressed against hers and a garden bloomed. A clawed hand suddenly shot from under the ground to pick up an onyx tear. Several humans flew with their pendants, dropping mail while another pendant keeper teleported into a building just for the fun of it. Nothing new...Arceus sighed as he watched the ongoings.

Suddenly screams emanated from some ruins. Welp. There goes that child with Victini again. He dealt with this little one plenty of times before, now he just had to do it again.

And then the darkness struck. Corrupt Tower stood over the world, looming as its master of the Obsidian Marble Guild reactivated it. Just trivial matters...for Arceus at least. The child's eyes widened...

Victini flitted forward to comfort him, but the darkness made even the Spark of Victory invisible. Maybe no one, not even the gods knew what would happen to this...individual who at that time were unknown to be key, except Victini.

But as it said, gods were not allowed to associate with mortals unless they warned the mortal about the consequences : They would only befriend those at or under the same level of the legendary that they first captured or bonded with.

Now Arceus regretted that there was such a rule such as that that a very spiteful Giratina made. Now they would all suffer the consequences.
Aura whipped across the land as the Corrupt Tower showed its power.

[Yeah, sorry for the shortness, but I had to rush this.]

Top Bottom