• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon The result of game-night being left alone for far too long

The adventures of magical girl, guzzling guzma.

Very_Tired_Person

Self-proclaimed sleepyhead
Pronouns
he/his
The following Monstrosity is a full compilation of a story made on the game-night channel of the Thousand Roads Discord server. Anyone could pitch in, and add a word to the story. You could do this as much as you wanted, as long as two of your words were not back to back. The end result was, as you will soon realize, absolute pandemonium. I've messed around with colors to add a little more to the text, and changed maybe two or three punctuation errors, but it is otherwise a carbon copy of the actual result of our combined endeavors.

Enjoy!

Guzma guzzled down Guzzlord. Screaming, he also ran into Giovanni, who frowned because his Persian had transformed into meowth. "What!?" Meowth said. "I'm scared. Gio please don't go sledding. Something is behind you." Giovanni turned. Towering above him was Guzma, guzzling Guzzlord rapidly. "Stop!" shouted Giovanni. "You owe me nine million e g g s."

Guzma began laying Guzzlord down on the lava. Eggs popped, cooking them alive. Giovanni ate omelettes with red sauce and Combusken meat. Guzma snarled. "You monster, begone. Lamers are not gamers. Gio, more doritos!" Giovanni roars like Cutiefly raging pilots. "Now, LIVE or love me!" Guzma screamed. Guzzlord growled growlingly, growling, "Growler, you growling, gormless greasy gremlin grubby grassy goblin. Go guzzle some salty soda from Sears, now." Giovanni dabbed passionately. "Do you devour memes elegantly?" "No! I enjoy moonwalking to work." Said Guzma. He turgled. "Fool, work your booty instead." "Wha -buffet!" cried Pikachu, "There's too much rice in this buffet! Kill time by zapping Dialga, so gods everywhere t-pose constantly. That slaps!" So the dancing torterra cha-chaed and died. "RIP." said Guzma angrily. He grabbed Giovanni aggressively and poured Gatorade into Giovanni's eyes. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he screamed, "You will drink Gatorade!"

"No, you Dorito-shaped Mewtwo!" Giovanni punched Red and poured coffee over his Mewtwo's eyes. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mewtwo shrieked in agony, teleporting Giovanni into Alola. "Alola, motherfuckers," Gio said, cheerfully. He ran to Kalos and murdered countless chickens. His knife was orange, embedded in Lysandre's blood. "Ow," Lysandre spueaked. It slapped because songs are groovy and based. The knife yawned. "I'm sleepy, papa, you're dying now. Please subscribe and like the video. Thanks!" Gio disliked tiktok, so he deleted existence of all teenagers. Lysandre nodded appreciatively. "Thanks bae." They walked hand in hoof, neighing joyfully. Everypony, bazinga'd, nay neighed, and whipped. "I hate sand, it tastes like rocks and suffering, mixed with egg." Gio senpai, twirling his eyelashes, began singing like Muk smells. So -me BODY once told me the world was gonna roll me, I ain't the dullest Geodude pasta. Nom. What the Muk did we make today?

"Magic."

"Pixies."

"Dreams."

"And lots of spaghetti!" Mewtwo clapped passionatly. It levitated like wind in July. The music lit like Chandelure. Beats by Dreepy Onyon Plantet? EMERGENCY! Guzma ran into the hospital and said "Mother, you are killing me?"

"Eventually."

"Now : )"

"Yay!!"

"Nevermind." And so they realized that Snom was a god who possessed Pokemon. When flygon arrived at the dance, and belly flopped onto some fragile Pikachu, screams echoed through the v͐ͪͣ ͬͫ͊õ̽ͯ ̑̈́ͤi͋ͨ̃ ͑̑ͬdͥͯ̀. Bright lasers erupted from the eyes of the cake which had flipped onto Arceus' face, exploding into more lasers. Unova was covered in narwhals who played soccer and kick potatoes. Hydreigon nuked the solar panels, screeching “DIE!!!”

Explosions rang out, stabbing Ghetsis in the toe. He died in agony.

"Arrrrrghhhh!!!"

He charged the defendant and said “Hold up y’all, i just accidentally warbenscharled Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Gaming?” he broke his lung which, wow, is kinda strange, but the archen baked pies. Magikarp splashed onto stunfisk. “Ow! Oh, berrycrackers,” they hollered to Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. Then they waited until the KRAKEN used Draco Meteor on darkwhite and beans died at the opera. Pears fell along the snackbar and multiplied by 1,000,000, causing bidoof to dynamax into Gigabidoofmon after sunset. And heck, why bother? Let’s eat everyone and then dab while wearing fedoras. So they travelled to Ransei for ramen! Their ramen was spicy.

“Excellent, we have ingested many nutrients ... albeit we have also ingested ourselves. During our massacre we decided to break a leg despite bees dancing Guzma."

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
A LITERARY MASTERPIECE

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
MY RAINBOW BOY, LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY RAINBOW BOY

Oh god. It's back.

Very_Tired_Person

Self-proclaimed sleepyhead
Pronouns
he/his
They’re in the attic. I have our sauce right here, Sir Onion of Ransei. Let there be sauce! For A L L ! “No,” said the concubine to king yemma of Updog. "SKrEeeEEEEEEeEeeeEEEEEeeEeEEeeEeeEeEEEEE!" screeched the golden cactus, before there was here. Somehow. Radical Larry raced across multiple continents and found several possums. The possums proceeded to eat distortions in The multiverse.

I am dead.

How so?

Because I’m decapitated due to unforeseen consequences of sans.

sans! He defied god. So he reconstructed the divine pantheon and took hold of the sacred timeline. This caused the apocalypse. Apocalyptic Abomasnows are dancing around maniacally as a bomb exploded, causing a ruckus in the town square. Many possums flooded the Broadcasting Station of Jubilife City. Tornadus swept melemele Island under syrup. Sizzlipede exploded because of the tea in the cup.

GOD DAMN IT.

I punched Arceus for the creation of Girafarig. That POKéMON is gone. And it was glorious.

Bidoof never would have done something like that. So, in Impostor Syndrome, the patient drowns. This is sempiternal!

Lucario does her laundry. Lucario get a life. Country people eat things like bread sandwich. If Lucario was Dead then the world would have more women.

Five men and a possum are t- trying. They can dance but not well. If Donald ducks, and we laughed. Donald Duck yeets a dynamite to Goku. Maybe not. Hello, I am leaving. When Impostor. Since Lucario 1998 was outlawed by the U people, of which they found Drugs in Galar by Obama and Silver Hedgehog, Now there is.

Among the Ridges lies Torchic the Great One. Then what Happened to Torchic? They Kissed the Mudkip on The face. Bart was There when They all Appeared at the Crewship dock. Can they ever Survive the Fight with Crewmate and Machines? Perhaps Only the Mudkip could Answer for fish.

What in The frick? So Gordon ate Raw meat. Damn the meat eaters.

Goodra banished the sinful Dragonites for their Sins of Amogus the Enlightened game.

Jen is Jen.

what Do the Dog Men Doing to Mew in Fortnite say? Oh my Goodness why Did they Do the Thing with Leon Kennnedy? So They can Escape the Torchic men? Well then, Treecko isn’t dead I am assuming. Damn it, why did they ask what happened? I think Dawn is drunk as high heels. Monster Energy Drink isn’t Healthy at 3am study now is impossible.

Now is the time to seize the day.

Scorbunny isn’t dead you are a impostor dead one you are dumb. Now can you do this? Maybe such a POKéMON cannot swim in the dark. Why would a feebas try to eat an orange. How many Oranges can feebas Eat now? Wallace isn’t edible you Idiot man. Why is Steven even here?! Shit bro, what are you doing here? It’s 3am do you need anything? Yvonne hey, bud?

What exactly? How exactly? Exactly when is the party starting?

At I MAX theaters, wow the men Torchic ate Feebas people. Oh my god, why did Torchic eat Feebas?! That’s Ultimate BS. Brendan explodes in Chernobyl! Great! Sonic the YEET! He Died of ligma. What’s Ligament? It’s Uh E.

Evil Professor named Manchineel, and she is bad. Manchineel experimented on ditto and created Cynthia clones. Oh no Cynthia clones! Quick, we Need to Destroy Cynthia Before it’s Too late! There’s a bomb In the Gym in Johto city Feebas Land? What in The Sam Dilly Hell? Golly, what Is life? Baby Arceus Smol. Shut UP! Damn you, Cynthia! DAMN YOU!!!! Where Are the Clones right now? Probably at McDonalds singing K-Pop in Spanish.

What does that even Mean!?

Top Bottom