• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Ten Billion

epilogue
  • Kandykorn

Lion Apologist
    Pronouns
    They/Them
    “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Journal entry ∞. ???. Time of day, ????.

Lions.

I am in a void, standing on an endless expanse of nothingness, filled with only lions. Gone are my family. My wife.

My America.

They are all forever destroyed.

Once, my name was Gary Thompson. I was a hero of America. I was the general that would win this war with these extra terrestrials. Now, I am their prisoner.

How long ago was it? Whan Red evolved that magcargo and blew up my America? The one thing I was fighting for? Patriotism is dead. And so is America. And so am I, I think. In this void with me, I have what I have counted to be a trillion lions. Above us, is that god-like deer. Every day I wake up to fight another battle. It forces me to fight with the lions by my side. Every day I lose.

If you’re reading this, tell America I love her.

For today, we go to war with the sun.

Your obedient servant,
    -Lion General Thompson.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

“Who would win? A trillion lions VS the sun”
    ― Reddit

Last edited:
    Top Bottom