• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Review Blitz 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
got in a review for the legendarian chronicles, chapters 29-30, 887 words. i... think this counts for the theme on chapter 30? i might have missed something though.
we discussed on discord--this one actually isn't eligible! sneaky reviews sneaking around. 2 points here for you tho!

Reviewed Dragony parts 1-6 with 1674 words +1 for theme
looks good!
Reviewed chapter 2 of Path of Valor.

850 words, give or take.
mmhmm
Reviewed Chap 9 of Fighting Nature
568 words + 1 or theme
yup!
Reviewed parts 1-3 of Dragony. 838 words. Still qualifies for the theme, I think?
it does. theme qualification is determined/locked at the beginning of the week so that people who come to the party late don't have an inherent disadvantage if everyone snatched up all the fics early.

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Reviewed latest chap of Suicune's Choice, 409 words +1 for theme

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I reviewed another two chapters of Bench's Eternal Shadows. This time 1153 words.

kintsugi

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
Left a review on Forbidden Dreams!: https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/forbidden-dreams.549/post-18415

1 + 1 theme = 2 = 20. PRIZE WHEEL TIME

Reviewed latest chap of Suicune's Choice, 409 words +1 for theme
logging a review for the suicune's choice, chapters 5-6, 1,037 words. don't believe this one qualifies for the theme but once again may be wrong.
I reviewed another two chapters of Bench's Eternal Shadows. This time 1153 words.
logged all these, looking good!

Nubushi

しぶい
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. slowpoke-hgss
  2. togekiss-nubushi
For some reason, I thought the Review Blitz only lasted until the end of December, but I see there's still some time left. May I join?

. . . And if so, may I count the review I posted yesterday? 笑 (If not, that's totally fine.)

Flaze

Don't stop, keep walking
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. infernape
All right, time for another round I guess.

First a review for chapters 5-6 of Sands and Shadows. These were action packed so I really liked them. This review was 818 words long which adds up to 3 points, since it was for two chapters I get 2 points.

Next, a review for Dragony. The story about the little eevee that thinks he can become a dragon. I wrote down 793 words here which again is technically 3 points but I was only reviewing parts 1 and 2. However, since these chapters hadn't been reviewed before this week I can use the bonus, so it's 3 points anyway.

Now for the story that makes you question your life choices. A review for Suicune's Choice's latest chapter. This one was 1223 words long which would give 4 points, however it's just one chapter. But, since the chapter was published yesterday I can use the bonus and get 2 points instead.

After that I did a review for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Refracted Differences. It's got a few things to work on but I think it has potential. This one was 1266 words long, which again would give me 4 points, but I only did it covering the two chapters that are out. Thankfully, since the story was only just published on Sunday I can add the bonus and get 3 points.

And lastly, a review I did yesterday for Those Who Will Inherit the Earth, specifically for chapters 3-5. This one was 956 words long which would give 3 points which works perfectly because I made it for 3 chapters it fits perfectly.

So in total that should all add up to 13 points which should put me at 70 from where I was before I think.

Flaze

Don't stop, keep walking
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. infernape
Last one for today.

Another review for Sand and Shadows, this time for chapters 7 and 8. This review came up to 785 words that would be 3 points for review but I'd only get 2 points for the chapters itself.

kintsugi

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
For some reason, I thought the Review Blitz only lasted until the end of December, but I see there's still some time left. May I join?

. . . And if so, may I count the review I posted yesterday? 笑 (If not, that's totally fine.)
You definitely can! Plenty of time to make a comeback. Just toss a link up for that review + any others that you'd like to log.

Posted a 1600 word review of all of LC's Book 2 up to its most recent chapter on FFN! (FFN might be lagging so if you need proof just ask.)

I don't know how many reviews this most recent chapter got, or any of these chapters that I looked through, but I don't really know if it counts for week 3. But anyway, lots (17?) of chapters and 1600 words = 6 points!
It doesn't particularly matter, but chapters 37-45 are eligible for the weekly theme (1-36 have been reviewed twice; 45-47 are offsite), so 7 points here. Nice work!

All right, time for another round I guess.

First a review for chapters 5-6 of Sands and Shadows. These were action packed so I really liked them. This review was 818 words long which adds up to 3 points, since it was for two chapters I get 2 points.

Next, a review for Dragony. The story about the little eevee that thinks he can become a dragon. I wrote down 793 words here which again is technically 3 points but I was only reviewing parts 1 and 2. However, since these chapters hadn't been reviewed before this week I can use the bonus, so it's 3 points anyway.

Now for the story that makes you question your life choices. A review for Suicune's Choice's latest chapter. This one was 1223 words long which would give 4 points, however it's just one chapter. But, since the chapter was published yesterday I can use the bonus and get 2 points instead.

After that I did a review for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Refracted Differences. It's got a few things to work on but I think it has potential. This one was 1266 words long, which again would give me 4 points, but I only did it covering the two chapters that are out. Thankfully, since the story was only just published on Sunday I can add the bonus and get 3 points.

And lastly, a review I did yesterday for Those Who Will Inherit the Earth, specifically for chapters 3-5. This one was 956 words long which would give 3 points which works perfectly because I made it for 3 chapters it fits perfectly.

So in total that should all add up to 13 points which should put me at 70 from where I was before I think.
Last one for today.

Another review for Sand and Shadows, this time for chapters 7 and 8. This review came up to 785 words that would be 3 points for review but I'd only get 2 points for the chapters itself.
out for blood tonight!!

Nubushi

しぶい
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. slowpoke-hgss
  2. togekiss-nubushi

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre

WildBoots

Don’t underestimate seeds.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. moka-mark
  2. solrock
Reviewed 2 chapters of Eternal Shadows @ 1995 words +1 point for fulfilling a review prize (for Navarchu) = 3 points.

(That's right, ladies, gentlemen, and friends beyond the binary: she's back.)

Nubushi

しぶい
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. slowpoke-hgss
  2. togekiss-nubushi
Reviewed Of the Earth Far Below. This only had one review as of the beginning of the week, so +1 for theme?

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma

Flyg0n