• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pre results... Post submition contest thread.

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
So here's a spot to chatter about who entered. Or who you think entered. Who did what. And brag (though do this under the SPOILER settings so the judges dont see anything too early).

So for the first round I propose a "who submitted what" as a game.

Here's our story counter/team focus

Trainerverse None/Other: 9
Galactic: 3
Rocket: 3
Plasma: 2
PMD None/Other: 2
Cipher: 1
Dim Sun: 1

Known contestents are
Blackjack
Myself/k_s
Venia silente
Whomever Cinderella spoke for

And others pending.. Or whoever if ever they want to come forward first.

That leaves 4 potentially know participants and 16 mysteries floating about. Well 3... Anyway any guesses?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
I know at least one fic was submitted by someone who isn't on this server, since I run a villains discord and advertised the contest there.

Reactions: K_S

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Meep. I'm not going to ruin the surprise just yet but I have a full list of the entrants (it was shared in the discord) alongside 13/21 of the entries on the compilation document.

Of the entries on the document thus far, we have...
Trainerverse None/Other: 6/9
Galactic: 1/3
Rocket: 2/3
Plasma: 0/2
PMD None/Other: 2/2
Cipher: 1/1
Dim Sun: 1/1

Beyond the ones I already know, I think I have a generally good idea of who might've written what - though I never mind being proven wrong every now and again.

EDIT: Got a few more additions to the doc. Will update these numbers because why the hell not?

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
huh, it'll be interesting to see what they submitted. Though contacting to review might be difficult...
I think posting somewhere like Ao3 will be good for things like this too. And heck, the mods can make a collection out of it so we can advertise the server that way.

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Well, the only ethical guess I can make out of the gate, (picking me is obviously cheating, ditto for blackjack) without reading any of the entries... is that Venia silente possibly wrote a TR piece per her love of a very specific feline 'mon.
Counter guesses, anyone?

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
I think posting somewhere like Ao3 will be good for things like this too. And heck, the mods can make a collection out of it so we can advertise the server that way.
Once the results have been put out, we can certainly do a collection for any stories that end up getting published on AO3!

Top Bottom