• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Poppin' Arms ~ Cafeteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Mia looked blankly at Ivy. "No. I feel fine."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"I don't think anything will happen. We'll stay here and do what we want." Mia paused. "I'll keep sparring more."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
So Ivy wanted to spar. Mia wasn't sure if she'd be that good at it if she'd never fought before. But if they tried she would get better. "That would be nice," she said. "Do you want to go to the Colosseum training rooms?"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Mia stood up. "It's at the Colosseum."

She turned toward the exit, only checking if Ivy was following as an afterthought.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Yo."

Someone sat next to Pana, though at first it didn't seem like he had been there at all... A Zoroark. "Heard you got chucked by your patron. Talk about an entrance."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Nice t' meet you." Soda said. "Welcome to fighting for a cause you barely understand. Then again, most soldiers are like that, eh?" He flicked a claw and conjured a few sparkling stars between them. "The sooner you take care of this, the sooner you go home, I guess. But hey, on the bright side, seems like most of the work's already done for ya."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom