• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Payday Mystery Dungeon

Payday Mystery Dungeon chapter 2
  • YapYap

Youngster
    Pronouns
    He
    Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf, and Chains are going down the beach off of Treasure Town, the bright morning sun beaming down on them. They have been scheming robberies for the past two hours, but it's been very hard with Bain. They don't want to admit it, but they need Bain. The group is a mess currently, they are incredibly unorganized and can't figure out their first starting place. Rather than talking to each other normally, they are having a screaming match like insane people. Probably because they are. While the argument went on, Hoxton was starting to get a little annoyed that his peace was being broken.

"I say we rob a shop!" Chains shouted.

Hoxton looked at the two bickering pokemon, and he was unhappy to say the least. A scowl came across his face as the two "””professional robbers””” were having a screaming fit on a beach, in full earshot of the nearby town they were planning on robbing.

"No! We rob a bank!" Wof shouted back.

“WE NEED SUPPLIES! HOW ARE WE GOING TO COMMIT ROBBERIES WITHOUT SUPPLIES?” Chains yelled at the top of his lungs, stomping on the ground.

Hoxton clenched his fist, and got visibly red. He was about to snap on them fools.

“WE CAN PAY FOR THE SUPPLIES IF WE ROB THE BANK!” Wolf screamed back, clenching his fist.

The argument escalated both in volume and vulgarity.

“HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO GET THE SUPPLIES TO ROB THE BANK?!?! DO I LOOK LIKE I CAN BREAK OPEN A VAULT?!?!” Chains screamed while doing some weird hand motion.

Hoxton was on the verge of snapping. Steam started to imminate out of his ears like a locomotive.

“YES! BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAGICAL FUCKING APE!” Wolf screamed even louder.

“CAN YOU TWO WANKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!" Hoxton roared louder than a gunshot.

The two pokemon instantly stopped, and covered their ears. A slight ringing sound could be heard as the normally blue Armalldo looked at the two, redder than a Scizor. The two mighty heisters cowered at the sight of the ferocious mantis shrimp. He stood there for a couple seconds before calming down. He cleared his throat and spoke to them in a tone similarly to a mother disciplining their children.

“Can ya muppets please stop bickering like children? You all have been at it for 30 minutes!” it doesn't even matter what we rob first, we need Bain and a getaway driver before we do that, and we don’t have either. So unless they fall from the sky or something, I don't think we can rob anything anytime soon.”

……….

A godly figure that you probably know studies them and their bickering, listening to every word. He watches them from above like the chinese government watching a journalist in case he has to be dealt with. Instead of doing something important like deaing with rowdy colonies or beating the fuck out of Ultra Necrozma, he watches two random bank robbers bicker about where to rob. Upon hearing those words, he was immediately struck with an idea.

“ALRIGHT, FINE. THEY WANT TO ROB STUFF, THEN THEY CAN ROB STUFF” The god said in his deep, holy voice. He did some Arceus bullshitery and Bain and the getaway driver into pokemon, a Mudkip and a Laprus to be specific. Then he just dragged and dropped them into the pokemon world. “GOOD LUCK, HEISTERS”

………...

Back on the ground, the Payday crew sat on the sand, drawing plans into it. Dallas sat and stared at his branch before breaking it and throwing it into the ocean.

“AARRGGHH!” He shouted. “WERE FUCKING USELESS! WE CAN'T MAKE A PLAN FOR SHIT, WE CAN’T STRATEGIZE, WE DON’T EVEN HAVE ANY GUNS OR EQUIPMENT!” Dallas slumped onto the sand, grabbing a handful of it and slowly let it release. “Maybe… maybe we should give up on heisting”

The others heisters gasped, covering their mouths in shock. “G-Give up? We can’t! Are you some kind of pussy that can't commit a robbery without having daddy Bain shove information down your throat?” Chains mocked.

“Are you? We have been at this for hours! We would've been in a massive gunfight with the police right now if Bain was here.... If only he was here…” Dallas defended.

Suddenly, Bain and the Getaway Driver start to plummet from the sky, screaming their asses off like a child watching It for the first time. Wolf is the first to hear the high pitch screaming and looks up, noticing the two pokemon plummeting from the sky Gates to Infinity style. “Get to cover!” Wolf shouts.

Dallas picks up on the warning and gets out of the way, retreating into a nearby bush, and getting uncomfortably close to each other. Hoxton and Chains weren't so lucky.. or unlucky? The abnormally small Mudkip bonks off of Hoxtons head, while the Laprus crushes Chains as if a grand piano had fallen on him. A loud and painful crunch was heard from him. After a few seconds, Wolf and Dallas peeked out from their shrub, noticing the two new pokemon. Hoxton quickly recovers and looks down to see a Mudkip, no more than 8 inches tall, rubbing his boo boo spot.

“Who tha fuck are you” Hoxton asks.

The Mudkip looks up at him. He stared in confusion for a second before noticing the masks on the floor. He shakily pointed at it
    “W-wait… That's the Payday gangs masks.” the Kip said in an adorable high pitch voice. “Wait, what happened to my voice?” He then turns to the sea and jumps back like a startled dog “AAH! IM A POKEMON!”

Hoxton just looked at him with a confused look. “Yes you are, kid. Now, how did you recognize our masks?” Hoxton asked.

The Mudkip looks at Hoxton, puzzled. “Wait… our?” He starts to put the pieces together. “HOXTON!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!” The Mudkip screamed.

“The same thing that happened to you. Now, who are you?” Hoxton asked in his calm voice.

“Bain… why?”

Hoxton snickers upon hearing the name. The snickering gradually turned into a giggle, then a full on laugh. He starts to roll on the floor, laughing his arse off.

"What's so funny? HEY! I'm talking to you" The smol mudkip demands, trying to act tough.

This caused Hoxton to laugh even harder. Once he was done, he looks at the pouty mudkip with tears in his eyes from all the laughing.

"I'm sorry, it's just… you really got the short end on the stick." Hoxton says, getting up and brushing some sand off of him

"Hey! Mudkip isn't that bad!" Bain defends, digging his feet into the sand.

"Yeah, but you sound like a squeaker." Hoxton says, wiping some tears off.

"I DON'T SOUND LIKE A-" Bain screams before stopping after hearing his own voice. "Shit, your right…"

A muffled voice called out to them. "Yeah, that's resolved, now can you GET THIS FUCKING THING OFF OF ME?!?"

The Lapras awoke upon hearing the shout. He looks around, glancing at all the human turned Pokemon around him. "What… where am I?"

Hoxton walked over to the oversized Laprus, and started to explain.

"Ya got turned into a Pokemon and thrown into a world inhabited by Pokemon. Also, ya crushed Chains."

"Oh, sorry" He paddled his way through the sand like a newborn sea turtle, and entered the ocean, revealing a traumatized Chains underneath. His eyes were almost bulging through his head, and he was breathing very rapidly.

He said nothing, he just shuddered. What he saw is something that will be engraved in his mind for the rest of time.

Dallas stared at the traumatized Chains, and then approached the Laprus, who is swimming gleefully in the cold ocean water.

"So, I take it that you're the getaway driver?" He asks.

The Lapras stops and looks at him.

"Yeah, I am" he says.

"So the gangs all here?" Dallas asks.

"Yup" Bain said, popping the P.

Dallas smirks as he looks around at the now complete Payday gang.

"Why don't we head into town and show these punks what a real criminal is?"

Top Bottom