• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Oneshot Idea Help

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
And because Gible is a baby and somewhat simple minded it went all the way back there rather than to the Pearl settlement nearby? Because that's what I've been wondering.

What's the nature of Volo's injury and have you researched what effects it would have on him as he tries to quell the other frenzies?

Apollo31

Writerofworlds
Pronouns
Any
And because Gible is a baby and somewhat simple minded it went all the way back there rather than to the Pearl settlement nearby? Because that's what I've been wondering.

What's the nature of Volo's injury and have you researched what effects it would have on him as he tries to quell the other frenzies?
Jubilife=Ginter. Someone Volo trusts. That's why Gible goes back there and not to the Pearl Clan

When he's found, Volo has a broken right upper arm, a cut on his left arm from the Zoroark, and mild, bordering severe hypothermia. By the time they go to quell the first frenzy (which is technically Ursaluna but Giratina helps stop that one), it's been two weeks so he only has to deal with his broken arm

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Will borderline severe hypothermia take that short to get over?

Apollo31

Writerofworlds
Pronouns
Any
Will borderline severe hypothermia take that short to get over?
There's no definite answer I could find so I'm adjusting for fantasy realm with magic herbs lmao
I'm not trying to be scientifically accurate

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Ah yeah plus we know that Cogita is into herbology so Volo probably knows a fair bit as well.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Yeah, he was probably focused on different things.

So what did you have in mind for their expedition? A lot of character development for sure.

Apollo31

Writerofworlds
Pronouns
Any
Yeah, he was probably focused on different things.

So what did you have in mind for their expedition? A lot of character development for sure.
Volo especially since he changes his mind about the world and eventually admits what he had planned to do
Honestly anything for the expedition is good
Looking for a way to make it last a while but also be a smooth transition from one frenzy to the next
Currently they're dealing with Lord Electrode but Melli has decided to yeet off with him to prevent them from healing the frenzy (since he believes it's a blessing)

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
What makes him change his mind about the world?

Melli is being so resistant even with Adaman there?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
I mean more specifically

Apollo31

Writerofworlds
Pronouns
Any
I mean more specifically
Yeah he's pretty adamant the Frenzy is a blessing from Sinnoh how do they know it's NOT a blessing?
Electrode's just vibing in his arena, not hurting anyone just because you couldn't control your little sharp clawed rat doesn't mean Electrode is even the same
Out of the nobles and ride pokemon, the three out of the four pokemon that rampaged were pearl clan ones so perhaps it's a curse for the pearl clan and a blessing for the diamond clan

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
No I mean specifically what does Adaman do to change Volo's mind

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
All right, how does he do that? I would imagine there's more insight into the Diamond Clan culture and their views on the Celestica, and Volo would probably be compelled to talk about the truth of the group

Apollo31

Writerofworlds
Pronouns
Any
All right, how does he do that? I would imagine there's more insight into the Diamond Clan culture and their views on the Celestica, and Volo would probably be compelled to talk about the truth of the group
That's literally what I'm trying to figure out lmao
Volo’s already snapped at Adaman once for worshipping a false god and that he stole the Celestica name. He never told him he's Celestica and of course he knows it's not Adaman's fault for either.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
What does Adaman know about the original Celestica anyway?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Would he be curious to learn? Even though he doesn't know that Volo is one of them, he knows that Volo knows a lot about Hisui's history

Apollo31

Writerofworlds
Pronouns
Any
Would he be curious to learn? Even though he doesn't know that Volo is one of them, he knows that Volo knows a lot about Hisui's history
If they go through the ancient Celestica city, he'd probably get Volo to talk about it's history or if he knows the history, etc

Top Bottom