• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Neko's Bingo drabbles

Nekodatta

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. koraidon-apex
  2. miraidon-ultimate
Hello!
These are my three entries for the drabble bingo, which was a lot of fun. As a little exercise, I managed to make all three exactly 100 words!

« Do you really think Mr. Snacksworth met so many legendaries?»
« Nah, I'm sure they are just stories.»
« His snacks are really good though!»
He liked to help in the cafeteria, and talk to them about his travels.
Those that believed him would ask if they could meet those legendaries too, and what they needed to do.
He would say: go back to the Terrarium. Observe Pokémon. Study together, then come back here.
He never told them there was no special ingredient in those snacks he gave them as a reward.
The only ingredient needed was their heart.

Gather the coins, the voice in their mind would say. Gather the shiny glittering metal, protect it with your whole being, and it will protect you.
And so they did.
They didn't know why. But the urge drove them to do it.
They hid inside old chests, good places to gather coins. In old ruins and watchtowers, they slowly amassed their treasures. They fought against the greedy Murkrows and humans that would steal their coins.
They didn't need them! They just liked how they shined!
The pile slowly grew. And so did they. Coins to protect them, good as gold.

A roaring waterfall, a bamboo forest, the dazzling lights of a city, Glaseado's highest peak, and so many more.
They had seen those images many times, but only through pictures, and memories of a long gone person. They kept replaying those memories, somehow hoping to find a way to just see them better. They wanted to hear, and smell, and touch those sights.
The lab had long been silent, its only occupant having no reason to make any noise.
Until now.
Steps echoed. Human steps.
« ... deactivating sleep mode.»
The machine twitched, and rose up to greet the human.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Aaaaaaaaaahhhh yes an AI fic thank you!

Top Bottom