• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Mist Continent ~ Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
R10 ~ The Search
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    Once a completely desolate wasteland, the efforts of Team Colada had turned the barren fields just east of Post Town into the wonderous, lush fields called Paradise. The town itself had settled into and around Paradise in harmony with civilization and nature. Pokemon-made waterfalls, fields, ponds, and so many other landscapes dotted an ever-expansive territory, open to all under the condition that they keep the peace while visiting.

Leader of Paradise was Serperior Nanab and her long-time team members, including Pine, Buffet, and others who had saved the world from the Bittercold Omen. It was one of the few places in the world that could be considered both lively and calm at once, with even the winter cold being no match for the forever pleasant weather.

<><><>

"I'm really sorry about this, but we have no idea where Giovanni might have gone," Nanab said with an apologetic frown. "We saw the blast, and some observers out east said they caught a glimpse of where they had landed, but after that? Nothing."

"Hmmm... And you're sure?" Maple asked. "Any eyewitnesses at all would be useful at this point. We have reason to believe that Giovanni's ability to teleport is hampered as of now, and we would have detected any powerful warping. I don't think--Cal, don't do that."

"I wasn't!" Cal let go of a rock, which plopped onto the soggy ground of a nearby river.

"No skipping rocks. ...Nanab, do you have anything like that? I don't think Giovanni left the Mist Continent. He's very likely somewhere here."

"Unfortunately, the Mist Continent is very large," Nanab said. "I wouldn't know the first place to start looking..."

Last edited:
    R14 ~ Pine's 'Paradise'
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    "Ahh! Nothing like another afternoon in the sun, huh?" Nanab tried to absorb as much as she could, spreading her leafy hood to gather even more light into her body.

"Yeah. The sun's nice." Pine stared up, then glanced at his finished plate of food, and then unceremoniously flopped onto his back. "Good suggestion, Brisa," Pine added, as he'd taken her recommendation on what to try for lunch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom