• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Lush Prairie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
The strain in their smile disappeared, and their leaf swayed to the side. "Thanks! We've done a lot! We just finished recovering from a fight on the moon!"

Kora popped back to Saltriv's said, smiling sweetly. That smile then turned into deep thought once more, then surprise. "The... The moon???"

The fox whipped his head back to the Miracle Matter Diyem. "Why didn't we have a badass fight on the moon?!"

Soniclink137

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
him/his
The strain in their smile disappeared, and their leaf swayed to the side. "Thanks! We've done a lot! We just finished recovering from a fight on the moon!"
At the mention of the moon, Lucius stood still, almost like a statue for a moment. "...A fight. On the moon? Was it against strange armored creatures."

However, he soon shook his head. "No. Sorry. Never mind. I really need to stop that habit. Still, that must have been impressive. How did you all manage to breathe up there?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep! On the moon! There was someone up there who tried to fire a huge beam at Cibus then the moon was shattered, then it came back together and he tried to crash it into Cibus, so we went up there to stop him!" they said, looking up towards the moon. "He was possessed by the Eternal Blacklight, so we fought that up there, too."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Yep! On the moon! There was someone up there who tried to fire a huge beam at Cibus then the moon was shattered, then it came back together and he tried to crash it into Cibus, so we went up there to stop him!" they said, looking up towards the moon. "He was possessed by the Eternal Blacklight, so we fought that up there, too."

"That is literally the most badass shit I've ever heard!" Kora said, floating excitedly around Saltriv. "Who was it? Who was it! Are they still around? Can I fight them??"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Before anyone can tell you otherwise, I am the most sane and not kid member of the team," Kora said, popping up beside Koa. He then zoned out, deep in shallow thoughts, then perked right back up. "Your name's Konamaodma... Konohanamaru..." He huffed, then shook his head. "Koamaru! Imma guess people just call you Koa for short?"
Koa wrinkled his nose. "My friends call me Koa," he said pointedly, though he kept his tone even enough to not be unfriendly. Why... why did this Zoroark almost remind him of something... not Soda but... something. Putting the thought away, he put on his best not annoyed face and turned back to the Emolga.

Danithan nodded. "Koamaru ... sounds like something that would be a name in gene's world." He smirked. "All ya need to know is that Aria, Owen, and Sage are ungodly strong." The emolga blinked confusedly at Saltriv. "Whatta mean the moon?"

"I bet some of our team could take them," he said, smirking. Brisa and Starr and Astrid could take anything. He'd seen it himself.

He shot the over enthusiastic Zoroark a sharp look.

Soniclink137

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
him/his
Lucius chuckled, but behind it was a bit of fear. "W-well. That's something we didn't end up doing, if Kora's reaction didn't already tell you that. You guys were pretty lucky to manage something like that."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"His name's Soda, a Zororark, though I don't think you should fight him," Saltriv said, looking down. "He's still recovering.

Last edited:

Magyk

Mommy's Little Helper
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Ben blinked. "What?" he asked in deadpan as he stared up at the moon. A squint. He saw the small, unnatrual 'spot.' Right, they'd been pretty much filled in on what was happening, but he hadn't believed this one. "Why am I even surprised? Of course this version of Cibus is even more nuts than the last one."

Hell, he wasn't surprised Soda was behind all of this. He just so happened to be a zoroark, his favourite. He had mixed feelings about that species.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa did is best to keep an even face, even though he was bristling inside. Soda was his absolute least favorite topic, one he'd managed to avoid in his time recovering. The last thing he felt like doing was having some kind of debate about that Zoroark...

"So what was your guys last fight like then? Heck, what kind of enemies did you all have to face?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Koa wrinkled his nose. "My friends call me Koa,"

"Alrighty, Koa!" Kora beamed. "You kinda almost sound like me though... also kinda remind me of... hmm............."

Danithan noticed Koa's look at Kora. "Kora is pretty excitable, all things considered lad." He looked back over at the zoroark. "Say ... why not a bit of catching up anyways, Kora? Been a while at least."

The Zoroark floated over to the flying squirriel mon, smiling. "I've been aight, more or less. About the same as when you last saw me if you don't count everything that happened to me," he said, snickering. "I'm perfectly fine, for Kora."

He sat on the ground, tilting his head. "Well... yeah, no, I'm fine!"

"His name's Soda, a Zororark..."

Kora froze, shutting up for the first time in a while. "...I-I'm sorry, I think I misheard you, haha... hah..."

"He's still recovering."

"Haha... hahaha..." Kora cleared his throat, running his paws through his hair. "Yeah, I think I misheard."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Yeah, Soda was the loner trying to dodge Kora’s advances.” Nero looked up at the moon. “Some idiot asshole named Giovanni got high off Blacklight for us.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Does it matter?" Koa said, a hint of tenseness to his voice. "He did. Same as anyone else. Blacklight, corruption, you know the deal." He shrugged. "Could've happened to anyone."

Soniclink137

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
him/his
"That's not...entirely how I would put it, but yeah. Soda wasn't...anything like that for us. We were focused on Giovanni, and he was just helping us in that." Lucius looked to the moon himself. "I wonder...if the moon corrupted him too."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
“Yeah, Soda was the loner trying to dodge Kora’s advances.”

Kora took a deep breath, held it, then let it go. He then turned to Nero and crossed his arms, grinning, however. It was like a silent thank you. "I mean, no. I just wanted to be close to another Zoroark! I wasn't like that until after everything else."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“The moon is the moon. It can’t do anything on its own but orbit the planet and affect tides.” Nero was still looking up. “Take it from the guy who had to dodge chunks of a destroyed moon. It’s always someone living messing with moons, not moons messing with someone living.”

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Danithan growled in response to Nero. "I still can't stand how Gio managed to trick all of us, star lion bastard!"
"Wait wait.... Giovanni managed to trick you?" Now that was interesting. "For how long? We managed to catch our Giovanni but... he wasn't a lion he was some kind of... bat. A Lunala."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom