• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon LazyTown: Play Me a Melody

WindiestBark165

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
He/Him/His
When Robbie discovers the kids, as well as a couple of newcomers, are caring for and treating back to health the legendary Meloetta, he hatches a plan that would need Meloetta in order to help drive Sportacus out of town forever.

Chapter 1​

In was now sunrise and morning in LazyTown, a remote town in the Unova region, and up in a blue sports themed airship, the local sports themed superhero Sportacus and his trusted Machoke, and they woke up bright and ready.

"Time to get up." Sportacus comments

Sportacus hopped out of his bed, and while doing a handstand, he managed to fix it up and the airship folded it back up into the wall. Then, Sportacus did various flips.. Then, he got up, his Machoke tossed him a basketball which he caught with ease, then he began boncing it while also flipping it.

Then, he ended up doing a handstand off of the ball before jumping and doing a quick mid air splits move, holding the ball before landing on his feet. Then, he backflipped onto a bar hanging from the ceiling of the inner area of the airship, and began swinging back adn forth, pulled out his toothbrush and began brushing hsi teeth as it was already prepped and ready.

He landed on his feet after jumping and then launched it right back into it's hole in the wall, smiling.

"Nice, fresh, and minty." Sportacus says
--------

[CUE THE THEME SONG]
[Starts off instrumental]
Welcome to LazyTown
A place where you'll wanna stay!

You'll meet Robbie with his Rotten plan
And Sportacus saving the day

Stephanie is new in town
And soon, she and Ziggy are friends

With Pixel, Stingy, and Trixie, too
They're gonna have a blast together!

Go, go, go, Get Up, LazyTown!
It's the start of a brand new day!

Bing, bing, bang, come on, LazyTown!
Adventure's just a moment away

--------
Down in LazyTown itself, two Pokémon trainers arrived, Nate, who was going around Unova mainly to collect gym badges to have fun with it, and his travel companion, Calem, who was actually from Kalos, but was visiting Unova to have a break from Kalos and see what other regions were like.

"And you say this is where your childhood friend Stephanie said she was at?" Calem asks

"Yep, LazyTown is where she said she'd be." Nate says. "Said she's been here for a good bit after initially mainly coming to visit for the summer."

"Well, i'll certainly say this." Calem comments, looking around. "The place certainly does look nice for a remote town in Unova."

"I'm with you on that." Nate responds, looking around as they walked through the town

Robbie, the town's local villain of sorts, peeked around the corner of a wall.

"New kids??!?? This is a problem." Robbie comments, ducking back around the corner. "Must figure out a way to get rid of them before Sportaflop gets them eating healthy and doing all that icky sportsy stuff."

Robbie then picked up a shovel out of thin air, and began digging a pit.

"Nothing beats a good old pitfall trap." Robbie comments

When he was finished digging the pit, he got out, taking a deep breath.

"I deserve a nap after this." Robbie comments, hearing Nate and Calem getting closer

Robbie then hurried up and grabbed leaves and sticks, covering the pit and running around a tree, hiding behind it.

"...Stephanie even said the town has it's own superhero." Nate says

The moment the two stepped onto the pitfall trap, they instantly fell in.

"WHOA!!!!" The both of them shout

The two looked up when having landed, groaning a little.

"Who dug this pit???" Calem comments

"Don't know, but whoever did thought about us using Pokémon cause the hole is too deep for either of us to use any." Nate responds, rubbing his head a little. "We're stuck."

"Not if someone can hear us." Calem says, looking at the top of the hole. "HELP!!!!! ANYONE?!???!?!?!!?"

"HELP!!!!" Nate shouts. "We're stuck!!"

Nearby, on the sports field, Stephanie was playing a game of soccer with Ziggy when they heard the shouting from Calem and Nate.

"Someone's stuck somewhere." Stephanie comments. "Ziggy, come on!"

"Right." Ziggy responds. "I'm right behind you."

The two ran to check out the shouting. Meanwhile, up in the airship, Sportacus finished through another flipping session before his crystal began beeping and flashing.

"Someone's i trouble." Sportacus comments, grabbing his handheld telescope. "Door!"

The door opened and he walked out onto the bridge platform of sorts the door turned into and used his telescope to look around to identify the trouble. Took him a bit, but he spotted the pit and saw that Calem and Nate were stuck in.

"Those two trainers are stuck in a pit." Sportacus says before bolting back into the airship, door shutting behind him

Sportacus put his handheld telescope back up before opening his sports gear storage cabinet and grabbing a rope and flipping over into the driver's seat of the airship, pushed a button, and began pedaling, his Machoke turning a wheel to help keep the thing going while he kept steering. When reaching LazyTown, a ladder shot down from the airship, and Sportacus did various flips towards where the pit was as his Machoke ran over.

Sportacus and his Machoke arrived to the pit teh same moment Stephanie and Ziggy did.

"What's the trouble?" Sportacus asks

"There's some trainers stuck in this pit." Stephanie says

Sportacus examined the area before looking up and shouting, "Rope!!!!"

then, a bundled up rope dropped down from above into his hand and he tossed one end down into the pit.

"Machoke, Stephanie, Ziggy, might need some help here." Sportacus says

When they all put in their effort, they would manage to pull out Nate and Calem.

"You two okay?" Sportacus asks

"Yeah, but....that pit trap being there is strange." Calem comments. "You wouldn't expect that kind of thing to be here in a remote town in Unova."

Nate brushed himself off before him adn Stephanie got into a sibling-like hug.

"Oh my gosh, it's been so long since we've seen each other!" Stephanie comments. "How've you been?"

"Been fine, mostly." Nate responds. "Finally managed to be able to start up on that dream of mine I mentioned in my last letter."

As the group walked off to do other things in town, Robbie peeked out adn growled furiously. His plan failed yet again because of the fact Nate and Calem had been saved from the pitfall trap.

Chapter 2​

Later that day, Robbie would make his way down to his lair, growling furiously and shoving things out of the way, walking up to the organ controlling his disguise machine.

"Every time I pull a flawless or perfect plan, that jumping and dancing blue elf comes in with that pink cheerleader and muddles it up." Robbie growled furiously

Robbie kicked the organ and began jumping on the spot, yowling from the pain.

Robbie grabbed the bars of his periscope and took a peek, with most of what he was seeing being Sportacus doing his standard flips and jumps all over town

"I can't seem to put a stop to him!" Robbie groaned

Robbie crossed his arms before realizing something.

"Wait a minute. Why am I acting like a baby? When the answer is RIGHT in front of my own two eyes?" Robbie comments. "I'm...the Master of Disguise! Haha!"

Robbie brushed himself off quickly and since his clothes were a bit torn, he pushed a few buttons and pulled a lever, spinning around as one of his disguise machine tubes emptied and suddenly, he was back in perfect pristine clothes. he then proceeded to burst into a song of his own that he has done in the past as he cackled a little.

I'm the Master of Disguise!

I can vanish from your eyes!

I can be in different places with my many funny faces

In disguise!

Sometimes it's so nifty, when i'm really really shifty in disguise!

"It's disguise time!"

It's so easy to deceive you, with the sneaky little tricks!

And to make you believe

Each character that I pick!
(Hey!)

When you look for me, i'm gone in front of your eyes!

People call me the Master of Disguise!

I'm as sneaky as can be

No one's sneakier than me!

I can get so sly and loathing when I dress in other clothing

In disguise, you walk right by me, not knowing that i'm slimy!

A scary dinosaur, with a loud ferocious roar!

I'm so that

But i'm so tricky

Even so Saint Nick-y!

When you look for me, i'm gone in front of your eyes!

People call me the Master of Disguise!

I'm the master of disguise!

"I'm so good! I'm so good." Robbie comments before his smile turned into a frown. "But nothing I try seems to work!!!!! Tried sugar apples, traps, everything!!!"

Robbie growled furiously before going to check the periscope again, looking around.

Up in town, Stephanie was giving Nate and Calem around town, the tour taking them first to where Stephanie was staying, which was also her uncle/the mayor's house while here in LazyTown.

"And this is my room." Stephanie says, opening the door to said room

The room was actually rather nice and quaint for such a minimalistic design. It had everything Stephanie would need in a bedroom. A counter with a mirror, some drawers, and a chair, a bed, a bedside table with a lamp, and a wardrobe that likely contained her various clothing items she wasn't immediately wearing.

"It really is a nice bedroom you got. I'm honestly almost jealous." Nate said in a joking manner, chuckling a little. "How come your uncle isn't here though?"

"Uncle Milford's at the city hall." Stephanie comments. "Being the mayor and all, he does have things to take care of a good few times there. Come on, I gotta introduce you to the other kids."

As Stephanie brought Calem and Nate to introduce them to the other kids of LazyTown, out by the woods of the town, something was heard falling through the trees. Whatever it was, it was seeming to be 2 feet in height, and when it landed, it caused a few flying types to fly off.

What fell out of the trees was a pretty badly injured Meloetta of all things. It began carefully and slowly moving, heading towards LazyTown. It had to get somewhere safe if it were to get back to proper health. it it had doubts that anyone was even there. Meaning it was entirely on it's own.

What it failed to notice though was Robbie was curiously watching through his periscope. And when spotting Meloetta, he had only one simple thing to say to himself.

"Wonder what that thing is..."

Chapter 3​

After Stephanie had introduced Nate and Calem to everyone n town that she could, except for Robbie since they couldn't locate him, Nate was going for a walk around town to get some fresh air.

However, that's when he found the injured and out cold Meloetta on the ground.

"What the??!?" Nate questioned, running over

Nate kneeled down and began checking everything he could on Meloetta.

"I didn't think Meloetta was real." Nate comments. "But it's hurt."

Nate picked up Meloetta and looked around.

"Well, LazyTown doesn't have a Pokémon Center, but this thing's hurt." Nate comments, thinking, not noticing Robbie's periscope was spying on him. "Gotta tell Stephanie and Calem. Hopefully one of them will know what to do."

Nate ran off to find hopefully one of those two for any sort of a clue. All the while Meloetta was still out cold and injured. Meaning if Nate wants to heal Meloetta back to health, he'll likely have to find a way to do it, and fast.

When managing to find the two, they'd end up going to Pixel.

"Pixel, we need your help, and fast." Stephanie comments

"Whoa, whoa, slow down." Pixel comments, turning around. "What's the issue?"

"This thing..." Nate comments, carefully setting Meloetta down. "I found it n=injured and it's still out cold from whatever happened."

"Anything you can do?" Calem asks

Pixel looked at Meloetta.

"Well, first i'll need to see what it is." Pixel comments, turning to his computer

What none of them noticed was Robbie's periscope peering up through Pixel's window, watching as Pixel was punching data into his computer.

"Let's see....it's got scars and bruises all over it's body, and my computer says it's-" Pixel starts

"It's the mythical Pokémon Meloetta." Nate says

"Exactly." Pixel says. "But how'd you know?"

"Read about it in history class in school one year." Nate comments. "Didn't think it was real. But....if I had met it, I was hoping it wouldn't be saving it's life."

"You did a good thing getting us to find somewhere it can heal up." Calem says, putting a hand on Nate's shoulder. "Pixel, what does your computer say about healing it's injuries?"

"Well, it says we're gonna need a few sportscandy mixtures and a Potion from the nearby store." Pixel says, looking at the paper his computer printed. "Let's go!"

"I'll stay here to keep an eye on Meloetta." Nate comments

"You sure you got it?" Stephanie asks

"I've got a good team of Pokémon on me, Stephanie." Nate reassured. "I'll be fine."

As Stephanie, Pixel, and Calem went off to get what they needed, Robbie took a step back from his periscope.

"Meloetta??" Robbie comments, going over to a bookshelf he had and pulling a book out, flipping through it. "Ah, here it is! Rumor has it that Meloetta doesn't even know Teeter Dance. And if it learns it, it could confuse or put a person under mind control. I have to use that to drive Sporta-looney out of town.....forever!!!!!"

Robbie's voice echoed as be slammed the book shut and put it on the shelf again.

"It's disguise time!" Robbie comments

Robbie then went to the start of his row of disguises. Some sort of soldier leader outfit.

"Too looney." Robbie comments

Robbie went up to the next disguise. A cartoonishly designed bunny of some kind.

"Too toonie." Robbie states

Robbie then went up to the next disguise in his lineup of disguises for the day. It was some sort of some sort of sad looking clown.

"Too moody." Robbie commented

Robbie then came up to the next tube, which was housing a spare of his current outfit.

"As beautiful as ever, handsome." Robbie comments, walking up to the last tube

In the last tube of his disguise machine was a dance instructor outfit that on the headwear, was obviously fake fruits and other things.

"Aha! Perfect!" Robbie comments. "With this, i'll be able to teach Meloetta Teeter Dance in a way that'll end up pushing Sportakook allll the way out of LazyTown!"

Robbie then pushed various buttons and pulled a lever on his machine and began spinning around. The tube emptied out and now, Robbie was in full dance instructor gear, striking a pose.

"Ole!" Robbie comments, cackling to himself before heading to head out to track down Meloetta

Back above ground, Calem, Pixel, and Stephanie were going everywhere they could in LazyTown to get stuff to help treat Meloetta's injuries and wounds. Pixel and Calem came up to a tree with a couple apples hanging off a branch.

"We need those apples up there." Pixel comments. "But they're so high up."

"Don't worry, I got just the thing." Calem comments, pulling out a Pokeball. "You may wanna stand back, Pixel."

Pixel took a step back, and Calem sent out his Greninja.

"Whoa! A Greninja, cool!" Pixel comments

"Greninja, use Water Shuriken to cut down those apples!" Calem orders

Calem's Greninja nodded and did so with ease, Greninja catching the two apples.

"Thanks, bud." Calem comments, putting the apples in his bag. "What other fruits do we need?"

"We need..." Pixel comments, pulling up a list on a hologram coming from his wrist bound computer. "....a few oranges and a carrot."

"Stephanie said all the on ground farms are out and just got replanted, meaning it's too soon to pick any, though." Calem recalled

"Yeah...." Pixel comments

That's when Pixel got an idea.

"Oh, I know! Sportacus can help!" Pixel comments

"Yeah!" Calem comments. "he's got to have a good few fruits and vegetables."

Calem reached into his bag, pulled out a paper, pencil, and sat the paper on a wall to begin writing. When done, he handed the letter to Pixel.

"Get this to him somehow." Calem says. "Greninja and I are gonna go find the others."

"On it." Pixel comments

Pixel went off to go find a tube to use to deliver the letter to Sportacus. When finding it, he rolled up the letter, put it in the tube, then ran over to the mailbox and put it in the launching tube

"Letter in..."Pixel comments, grabbing the lever and pulling. "..and letter out! Hope Sportacus gets it."

The letter tube continued soaring up into the air, towards Sportacus's airship. In the airship, Sportacus did a couple flips before the tube launched into the ship and he caught it, his Machoke not being out of it's Pokeball at the moment for some much needed rest.

"I got mail." Sportacus comments, opening the tube and pulling out the letter. "'I don't have time to explain everything now, but we need your help. And bring some oranges, preferably sliced, as well as a carrot'. And it's signed by the Calem kid."

Sportacus thought for a second before having his ship eject out form the wall his table of sportscandy.

"Well, if they need help with getting some sportscandy, i'd be happy to deliver." Sportacus comments

Sportacus grabbed his backpack, which much like his crystal container, had a 10 emblem on it, and put a carrot in. Then, he grabbed some oranges, a fencing blade and sliced the oranges up with ease before putting them into a bag and putting that ziploc bag into his backpack.

Then, Sportacus backflipped over the table and it retracted into the wall as Sportacus flipped into the pilot seat of his airship, he buckled in, pushed a button and began pedaling as hard and as fast as he could to get to LazyTown.

When above LazyTown, he had the ship come to a stop, the ladder dropped down and Sportacus got out of the driver's seat.

"Door!" Sportacus called out

The door opened and he jumped out, flipping over to the ladder and climbing down quickly and swiftly. Then, he met Pixel, Stephanie, Ziggy, and Calem by the maibox.

"What's the trouble?" Sportacus asked

"Nate found Meloetta, a mythical Pokémon and it's injured." Pixel said

"We've gathered everything we could immediately find to help it's wounds." Came said. "Did you get the oranges and the carrot?"

Sportacus nodded in response.

"Then let's get going!" Calem comments

They then went to get the stuff made to help heal up Meloetta's wounds.

Meanwhile, Nate was humming something to himself, and soon, Meloetta would end u[ waking up, which caught Nate's attention.

"Oh, you're awake now." Nate comments

Meloetta was started, going inbvisible.

"Hey, hey, hey, no need to be scared." Nate comments. "I won't hurt you. I actually found you hurt and unconscious out in the streets."

Meloetta tried to move btu winced and became visible again.

"Easy there, you're still hurt." Nate comments. "Some of the others are out getting things to help heal you."

Meloetta looked at Nate.

"You can trust me." Nate says. "I promise."

Meloetta took a careful deep breath just as the others arrived.

"It's awake." Pixel comments

"Woke up not too long ago." Nate stated

"Glad to see you up and awake." Stephanie comments

"Sportacus, is the sportscandy mixture ready?" Ziggy asked

"Yes it is." Sportacus responds, pulling out a small bottle holding a brightly colored paste like substance that was comprised of the various fruits, veggies, and whatnot they had gathered up

Nate carefully took the bag and as Meloetta carefully took the medicine, there was a knock at the door.

"Wonder who that is." Pixel comments

Everyone got up to check. And it was a dance instructor(That is just Robbie in a convincing disguise, but our main characters don't know that yet).

"Oh, and who might you be?" Stephanie asks

"I am Olivia, the dance instructor!" Robbie said, putting on the best he could of a voice. "I am a travelling the world teaching those I can to dance."

Meloetta peeked out carefully, having healed up just enough to not have any signs of bruises.

"And who might this lovely beauty be?" 'Olivia' comments

"It's Meloetta, a Unovian mythical Pokemon." Nate says

Meloetta tried but failed to attempt to use some sort of dance move.

"Well, she needs some dance help." 'Olivia' stated. "Let me burrow her for a moment."

'Olivia' went off with Meloetta.

"Something feels a bit of about that Olivia." Nate comments

"I'm sure it's fine." Stephanie comments

"Plus, if Meloetta gets into trouble, my crystal will beep and give a light." Sportacus explained. "And when it does, I will do the best I can in my power to go and save her."

"Wish I could pull off saves like that...last time I tried I....didn't exactly do well. Got the person into more trouble than it was worth." Nate says

"Well, not everyone's good the first time they do something." Sportacus. "Even me for example."

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Get up and show what you got!

All you have to do is give your best shot

Do the best you can do!

Before you know it, you're going to break through!

One More Time!

One more go!

One more shot, never give up!

This is the time!

One More Time!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

You know, there's always a way

Just keep on going, get ready for the big day!

Practice is the key, to be the best

The best, you can be!

One More Time!

Ooh oh oh!

One more go!

Ooh oh oh!

One more shot!

This is the time!

One More Time!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Now, Sportacus and Stephanie were doing a quick little basketball routine since it was in beat and rhythm with the song.

Then, Nate managed to make a slam dunk first go.

"Nice shot!" Stephanie comments

'Olivia' then was seen trying to teach Meloetta a couple quick dance moves, despite Robbie's true intentions being unknown to Meloetta.

One More Time!

Give it your best!

One more go!

Time to go fast!

One more shot, never give up!

This is the time!

One More Time!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

One More Time!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Oh oh oh, ooh oh oh!

Once the number was done, everyone took a moment to catch their breath, well, at least Nate and Calem.
"Haven't had a dance like that since....well....ever, I don't think." Nate comments. "Feeling low on energy."

"Got just the thing." Sportacus comments, pressing his chest emblem. "Apple!"

Then, the container on Sportacus's back shot out an apple which he handed Nate the apple.

"Thanks." Nate comments, taking a bite of the apple

Meanwhile, 'Olivia' had taken Meloetta to somewhere form the others. Setting up a quick cage.

"Just go right on in here." 'Olivia' comments, opening the cage. "Don't worry, this is so you don't accidentally hurt people while practicing. I'll be here to open it when you're done, I promise."

Meloetta looked around, felt uneasy, but did it anyway, wanting to learn Teeter Dance still, so it went into the cage anyways. When Meloetta was fully in the cage, 'Olivia' closed it, brushing off hands and stepping to the side, quietly snickering.

"Can't believe I actually have gotten so far along!" Robbie comments quietly as he stepped around a wall for a moment. "Soon, when Meloetta learns Teeter Dance, i'll be able to have her use it to drive Sportacus out of LazyTown.....FOREVER!!!!!!!"

Robbie's voice produced quite the loud echo over town, but somehow, basically no one heard it.

Chapter 4​

Meanwhile in town, everyone was just going about their day, Sportacus doing some weight lifting with a bench, the LazyTown kids were for once actually witching a Pokémon battle, Calem and Nate showing them the basics of one. And the one that seemed the most interested in it was Ziggy.

When the battle came to a conclusion, Nate and Calem returned their Pokémon to their respective Pokeballs.

"That was so cool!!" Ziggy comments, completely astounded

"Pokémon battles have several factors that go into them." Calem states. "Such as Pokémon types, the speed, the strength of the moves, and speed of the user."

"Some types are weaker to other types." Nate stated. "Such as fire types being weak to water types, electric types being weak to ground types, and water types being weak to grass types."

"Some regions have a thing called a Pokémon league." Nate adds

"What's a Pokémon league?" Ziggy asks out of curiosity

Pixel pulled out a laptop and did a few quick internet searches.

"A Pokémon league is a competition where trainers who collected 8 badges from a region can compete to be the strongest trainer in the region and dubbed the 'Pokémon champion'. But, that aren't the only things that can make someone a trainer. Some people have Pokémon as pets/friends."

Meanwhile, Meloetta had been sitting in the cage Robbie put her in. Having not been able to find a way out. To pass time, it just keeps trying to practice Teeter Dance.

When trying to break the lock off, Meloetta failed, starting to get worried, noticing the trap Robbie had set up in case Meloetta doesn't know Teeter Dance by the time Sportacus or any of the kids would show up. Meloetta then cried out for help. The kids got up from where they were and headed off to investigate.

Meanwhile, Sportacus set the bench down and his crystal began beeping.

"Someone's in trouble." Sportacus comments, getting up

Sportacus ran, flipped, and jumped, making his way towards where Melloeta was trapped.

When the kids got to the cage, they saw Meloetta trapped.

"Meloetta, what happened???" Calem asks

Meloetta tried explaining things.

"It seems Meloetta's saying that that dance instructor locked her in the cage." Pixel comments

Meloetta nodded.

"That doesn't make sense." Nate comments as he began trying to pick the lock. "Why would a dance instructor do that sort of thing?"

"I don't know." Stephanie responds

Robbie peeked up over a wall, snickering a little and grabbing a lever, all the while still in his disguise. he gave the lever a pull and the trapdoor under the kids swung open, dropping them all in.

"The dance instructor set a trap!!" Calem comments

Then, Sportacus landed next to the open trapdoor.

"Sportacus!!" Stephan eshotus

"Down here!!" Ziggy adds

Sportacus looked down.

"How'd you kids end up there?" Sportacus asks

"We tried to get Meloetta out of the cage she got trapped in by that dance instructor Olivia..." nate started

"Then something opened this trapdoor and we fell in!" Ziggy adds

"Well, hang on, I'll get you out." Sportacus comments

Sportacus pulled out his Machoke's Pokeball and let him out.

"Machoke, try to break the lock on that cage open, i'll get the kids." Sportacus instructed

Machoke nodded and got to work trying to break the lock, but didn't seem to be having any luck.

Sportacus then grabbed a rope that was nearby for some reason, took a few steps back, tied one end to a life preserver he had on him and chucked it over a tree branch down into the hole where the kids were.

"Grab on!!" Sportacus shouts

As the kids grabbed on, Sportacus slowly began pulling them out. Robbie, still in his disguise, peeked out.

"No!!" Robbie muttered. "He's not in the right spot for the trap!!"

Robbie hid back behind the wall and took a deep breath, trying to quickly think up some sort of backup plan.

Then, the kids all safely got out and brushed themselves off.

"Everyone okay?" Sportacus asks

"Yeah, we are." Ziggy comments

"Thanks, Sportacus." Stephanie commented further

Machoke kept trying and failing to break open the lock on the cage. Seeing this, Sportacus grabbed an apple, took a bite, ran over, jumped into the air, grabbed the cage and lifted it up, landing safely and setting the cage down.

"There you go, Meloetta." Sportacus comments

Meloetta gave a thankful bow to Sportacus for having saved her.

"to figure this all out, our best bet is to find that dance instructor, Olivia." Nate says

"Thing is, we don't have a clue to where she is." Ziggy comments

Meloetta closed her eyes, thinking. Then, she pointed a ta wall. The wall Robbie was hiding behind, still disguised as 'Olivia'.

Chapter 5​

Nate helped Calem look over the wall. There was 'Olivia'. Laying there, sleeping. Then, Calem climbed down.

"She there?" Nate asks

"Uh huh." Calem responds. "But she's out cold. Sleeping."

"What do we do?" Ziggy asks

"You guys wait here." Nate says, carefully walking around the corner

Meloetta looked at a tree nearby, and managed to use Teeter Dance successfully, having managed to learn it. Smiling. Meanwhile, Nate woke up 'Olivia'.

"hey, Olivia, ma'am, i've got a couple questions for you." Nate says

"Huh? Wha? what are ye talkin about?" 'Olivia' asks

"First off, why'd you trap Meloetta?" Nate asks

"I didn't trap it. I simply gave it a safe area to practice it's dancing." 'Olivia' stated

Nate crossed his arms.

"Well, some of us would say otherwise." Nate stated. "Come on around, guys."

Then, everyone else, even Meloetta came around the corner.

"What-how did-but I-" 'Olivia' starts, stuttering

Not seeing many options 'Olivia' started to run, needing a backup plan.

"She's getting away!" Calem exclaims

Meloetta would not let this happen, however. Meloetta prepped up a use of Teeter Dance and aimed it at 'Olivia'. When releasing the attack, it hit and didn't do damage or anything, in fact, it simply just confused 'Olivia'.

Confused, still under influence of the confusion enduced by the move, 'Olivia' blindly stumbled around. Then, the hat of Robbie's disguise fell off, revealing it was him all along(Not surprising).

"Robbie Rotten!!!" Stephanie, Ziggy, and Pixel all exclaim

"Oh, that guy!" Ziggy added

"Robbie..." Sportacus comments, shaking his head a little

Robbie snapped out of his confusion from Meloetta's Teeter Dance, and realized his costume was exposed, and he tried to say something but just did a quick small dance move before just storming off, Meloetta quietly snickering a little.

"Well that certainly was an interesting experience." Calem comments

Then, it was time for one more tune. One Stephanie and the other citizens of LazyTown knew by heart and was of a style any dancing form would in theory work for it, the Bing Bang. This one being in the central park.

Bing Bang Diggariggadong, funny words I sing when I am dancing

Everyone was just vibing, Meloetta having a ballet-like style to her dancing.

Sportacus decided to get in a few tricks to the beat of the tune while everyone else was dancing.

Bing Bang Diggariggadong, silly words that can mean anything

Everyone continued vibing. Just groovin in general to the music.

We see a few quick glimpses of past events ranging from Robbie dawning his dance instructor disguise, to Sportacus helping Meloetta out of a cage.

Get on up, it's time to dance, yeah! It's so much fun being up on our feet!

Then we come back to the present moment with Sportacus doing his signature mid air splits move.

When Sportacus landed, still a lot of the people present were impressed.

So we go up, up, do the jump, move around and clap your hands together!

Everyone just continued on, Nate and Calem getting in their own sort of friendship clapping handshake. Still to the beat of the song, too.

Down, down, turn around, having fun is what it's all about!

With the end of the song, Stephanie did a twirl into Sportacus's arms after Meloetta gave a wave and blipped, teleporting away, most likely just outside of town to take it's leave.

THE END

Top Bottom