• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Violet pondered for a moment, still feeling a bit sore from the earlier feat. Kaz was... an enigma, to say the least. She was certainly nice on the surface, but...
A flat laugh emanated from Kaz's helmet. "Des-per-a-tion." Kaz clicked her tongue on each syllable. "So much war and fighting over a simple globe. There was a wish to end it. So we did." Another laugh, cut short the moment she heard the silver-haired human speak.
Violet shuddered. When Kaz wanted to be terrifying, she could be. Not wanting to experience that nightmarish persona once again, Violet decided to go for what could be a simple, polite question, "...So, what do you think of everyone here?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"...So, what do you think of everyone here?"
"Well," Kaz began. "I really like Lillie, we're friends after all! And the silver and small humans are quite nice too! The other human's been pretty quiet, but she also seems nice!"

Vegeta, wasting no time, started to lick Kaz's talon to get it off her mouth. It would've been disgusting if Vegeta's pride and anger didn't throw such feelings out the metaphorical window.
As she was speaking, she felt Vegemite squirm slightly in her grasp, unfortunately for vegemite, with Kaz's talons being made of keratin, she didn't notice or feel Vegemite trying to lick her way out of her grasp.

"Neo's a lot of fun too, as is the skiddo, and you seem pretty interesting as well! I can't say much about the ledian, the manetric, the lucario and the riolu, I barely know them, though I don't understand why the riolu has chosen to associate with Vegemite—she should find better company. Oh and the pidgeot is odd, but he's also funny, so I like him."

"The oshawott and dewott are cute but they should stop crying for no reason, it's not fun when they do that," she pouted. A snarl then crept into Kaz's voice. "The toxtricity is rude and a bad singer. I don't like her, I'm happy she decided to take a nap, and the garchomp is such a braggart, I don't like him either, but Vegemite isn't much better—in fact she's probably the worst one here! Though a bit of timeout should calm her down a little," she added condescendingly.

Kaz then looked back down at Vegemite, noticing her licking her talons. "Oh would you look at that! She's sucking my talons! What a precious baby!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"..." Goku choked, stifling her laughter. Laughter. She barely even blinked when something funny happened, and she damn near laughed.

Vegeta looked the Riolu dead in the eye... but she wasn't angry. She stopped trying to get out of Kaz's grasp, and just kinda, stopped doing things. It was hard to tell what she was even thinking at this point.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Well," Kaz began. "I really like Lillie, we're friends after all! And the silver and small humans are quite nice too! The other human's been pretty quiet, but she also seems nice!"
"Thank you." She was, slowly but surely, starting to feel less on-guard around Kaz.

She stopped trying to get out of Kaz's grasp, and just kinda, stopped doing things.
On the other hand...

"Vegetable is still breathing, right?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Vegeta..?" Goku asked, also growing concerned about Vegeta's stillness. "She can't be asleep, she still kicks and turns when she's asleep. I don't think I've... ever seen her not doing something."

Still, as Kaz moved her talon, Vegeta didn't move. Her blank stare and debatable non-existence breathing would be concerning, it certainly was to Goku. "I... I think we might've actually broke her," Goku gulped, holding her paws together. "U-Uh... does, uh, anyone know what to do?"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I have the slightest feeling I should help her," Lance said. "But I am tempted to do nothing out of spite."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz grew increasingly worried. She didn't crush the mudkip, right? Everyone in the village always chastised her for not knowing her own strength, but Kaz made sure to be careful this time, even after tightening her grip. Kaz let go of Vegemite, leaving her to lie on the ground, and slowly backed off, making her way to the nearby stream to wash herself off.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Much to Goku's surprise, Vegeta still didn't move.

"H-Haha, Vegeta, this isn't funny anymore," Goku said, holding her arms. "It wasn't funny in the first place, but, like, uh, you understand me, right?"

No response.

Goku grew silent.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie's eyes widened, aghast with the realization that the Mudkip wasn't breathing...

Kaz had done what she'd been afraid of right in front of her, and she hadn't even noticed or cared.

Hoping she wasn't too late, she ran up and grabbed the Mudkip. Lillie pulled a diamond-shaped yellow capsule of medicine from her bag, held it over Veggie's head, and pressed down on two of the points, cracking it open and pouring the powder inside into her mouth.

Please wake up...

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Even with the medicine, Vegeta didn't move. Her gaze remained empty, and borderline soulless, her body still and... natural level of cold, actually, but her breathing didn't fluctuate at all.

Goku walked over to Lillie and Vegeta's side, clasping her paws together and, for the perceived situation, kept herself as calm as she ever was. Although, those with a watchful eye would notice her paws shaking, and her tail hiding between her legs. "Vegeta, i-if this is a joke, I'm not laughing."

Again, no response.

"I'm serious, Vegeta, just get up..."

Silence.

And in return, Goku closed her mouth, and didn't say a word. She silently knelt down beside the Mudkip, her ears falling to the side of her head, and let her head hang low.

Then Vegeta... moved. Her chest rose, and her pupils contracted into fine points. Her chest rose again, but with more force behind it, like her heart was pounding inside it. Hell, you could even hear it, and Goku being as close as she was, felt it. The Riolu didn't back away, instead staring at the fish's body. Her aura feelers suddenly spiked up, and right after, a bright, blinding light overtook Vegeta.

"I-I... V-Vegeta?!" Goku exclaimed, shielding her eyes. The form of Vegeta started to grow, more and more, doubling from her original size, tripling, It... wasn't like she was all that big to begin with, but when she kept growing, that was probably a sign for concern. Along with the light, the air around Vegeta grew heavier, and yet Goku didn't leave her side.

Finally... everything grew still again. The light faded, and the air went back to normal...

And that was probably the only normal thing there, considering that there was now a Swampert in front of Goku and Lillie. Still, somewhat motionless, blankly staring, but at least she was breathing.

"...What?" Goku muttered, rubbing her eyes. "...What?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Goku had, again, fallen into silence. Her aura feelers were still acting up, and it took her a moment to remember why they did that. Whether she was out of practice, or just didn't fully understand what she was sensing, all Goku really felt was the color red. Like. Red. Just, everything. Red. And the overwhelming urge to punch whatever is red. "...I uh, don't have any idea what's going on." She turned to Lance, tilting her head. "Hey, uh, you... What does it mean when I sense the color red on everything and want to punch i--"

"I want to kill Kaz," a voice spoke up, angry, mature... feminine. Although, it sounded unsure of what it was saying. Goku turned back to Vegeta, who had shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "Literally kill Kaz. No other character can come close to relating to how much I want to kill Kaz."

Goku blinked, deadpanned. "Wh-What?"

There was a brief silence, then, Vegeta started to sit up. For a Swampert... she was still small. Probably only a head or two taller than Lillie, and no longer than half of Kaz. "There is no way you can convince me not to kill Kaz. Killing Kaz could not possibly be anymore me."

"Vegeta what the hell ar--"

"I want to kill Kaz, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not killing Kaz, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to kill Kaz."

"Are you... being serious?"

Vegeta shook her head slightly, then her dead stare drifted over to Goku. She looked at the Riolu, blinking, then said, "I want to kill Kaz, it is indisputable."

Whatever the hell was going on, Goku was confused. Entirely. "Wh-Why are you... acting like this?"

"Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't kill Kaz is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and killing Kaz side by side, you'd see no difference." Vegeta stood to her feet, taking a deep breath and flexing her fists. She looked down on Lillie, and her glare sharpened just a bit. Right, that was her name. "...I can safely think of killing Lillie every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see killing Lillie every time I look at myself in the mirror."

"...What? We don't even have any..."

Vegeta's gaze again started to shift, this time to that Garchomp, Antares, and her glare sharpened further. How could she forget? "...I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to kill Antares. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to kill Antares in every way."

"I feel like I should stop her but like..." Goku sighed, sitting down, defeated. "I still don't know what she's doing."

"I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with wanting to kill Antares, and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how much I want to kill Antares, it's not a hope or a dream, it's like a hunger. A thirst," Vegeta drifted off, clenching her fists tightly. She took another deep breath, then let out a long, deep exhale.

...Was she done?

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Violet shook her head as she recovered from her flinch at the light of Vegeta's sudden evolution. She mouthed, "By the gods..." as she looked upon the new form and the sheer power Vegeta's presence now seemed to exude. Violet smile widely as she approached the now-Swampert, ready to congratulate her on her evolution...

And then Vegeta began to ramble. Her incoherent, disjointed words were concerning to say the least - not simply due to its threatening nature, but also with how disjointed and wandering it was. Violet bit the inside of her cheek as she waltzed up to the clearly confused Swampert and balled up her claw into a fist, hoping she could at least 'knock some sense into her', as it were. She leapt up to Vegeta's face and delivered a swift, firm, but still soft blow on the top of her head with a bonk.

"Art thou out of thine mind?" She crossed her arms and looked away, turned her nose up and closing her eyes to try to goad Vegeta back into her normal self... whatever that meant. "Is this how a proud Pokémon should act? Or is your will much weaker than I thought?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
I WANT TO KILL CHAOS KAZ (and also Antares)
"K-kill?!" Kaz's voice was faint. "But I didn't do anything! I was just holding you because you were just being horrible to everyone!" She puffed out her chest. "I-I won't let you hurt me! Even if you evolved, I'm still bigger than you, so I have to be stronger too!" Kaz tried her best to be intimidating but it was clear that she wasn't entirely confident in herself. There was still a game to play, and Kaz just had her turn, which meant it was her turn to ask. She considered just asking Lillie again, but Kaz was curious about the riolu, maybe she could get a truth about Vegemite out of her.

"Y-you!" Kaz demanded the riolu. "Truth or dare?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
For a while, all Vegeta saw was red. Nothing but crimson, on everyone and everything. Every now and then, she'd see white, or purple, grey, and a blue that... eased her for a moment. But the red remained. She didn't like it, hated it even, but her voice wasn't working to yell at it... so all she could do was hit it, right? God, it felt so isolating... where the hell was everyone? Did they actually leave her? Abandoned her? Without a second thought? Even...

Which was when something hit her on the head instead. It... hardly felt like anything, but there was a dark color that came with it. Like the blue one, it... calmed her, but not enough to shake the red away.

"Art thou out of thine mind?" She crossed her arms and looked away, turned her nose up and closing her eyes to try to goad Vegeta back into her normal self... whatever that meant.

"Art..?" Vegeta muttered. "...Painting? Of... Mind...?"

"Is this how a proud Pokémon should act? Or is your will much weaker than I thought?"

For some reason, Vegeta wanted to punch the absolute fuck out of Violet. Hold up, Violet? But... where was she? All there was was that annoying red whatever and that black smudge that just hit her... That couldn't have been...

It was then that Vegeta noticed how hard her heart was pounding. And she felt like she was on fire. She was used to being angry before but what was this? "Alright... Alright... Cool your jets, 'Geets..." she muttered to herself, shutting her eyes. As her heartbeat slowed, and her body cooled, Vegeta felt a lot more... herself again. She opened her eyes to... not... Violet? Or, anyone, really. "Huh?" She looked around, seeing Lance, and Kaz chattering about something, and... "Yo, why the hell is the ground so far?"

"Y-you!" Kaz demanded the riolu. "Truth or dare?"

"...Truth," Goku said, eyeing Vegeta up and down.

Hearing Goku's voice, Vegeta instinctively looked direct at it, surprising herself in having to look down... and how tiny Goku got. "...What the fuck?"

"K-kill?!" Kaz's voice was faint. "But I didn't do anything! I was just holding you because you were just being horrible to everyone!" She puffed out her chest. "I-I won't let you hurt me! Even if you evolved, I'm still bigger than you, so I have to be stronger too!" Kaz tried her best to be intimidating but it was clear that she wasn't entirely confident in herself.

Vegeta blinked at Kaz, just now hearing what she was talking about. "...You sound like you're about to piss yourself. What's your deal?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"...You sound like you're about to piss yourself. What's your deal?"
"You threatened to kill me!" Kaz yelped. "Of course I'd be scared!" her heart was racing. Deep breaths, deep breaths, now was not the time to lose will or confidence.

"...Truth," Goku said, eyeing Vegeta up and down.
"Tell me everything you know about her," Kaz demanded. "And why do you stick by her despite her attitude?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"You threatened to kill me!" Kaz yelped. "Of course I'd be scared!" her heart was racing. Deep breaths, deep breaths, now was not the time to lose will or confidence.

Vegeta deadpanned, shaking her head. "I have literally no idea what you're blabbering on about, but it's about time someone respected me, haha!" she laughed, pounding her chest. Which knocked the wind out of her, and dropped her on her ass. "Wh-What the hell was that?" Vegeta wheezed, holding her chest. "D-Did something crack..?"

"Tell me everything you know about her," Kaz demanded. "And why do you stick by her despite her attitude?"

"...If you're expecting an answer too all of this..." Goku's eyes darted to the side. "I... can't really say. This is the... first I'm seeing this." She crossed her arms and legs, tapping her elbows. "But... I can answer the rest. Vegeta and I've been together for a while. We're just hitting our mid-teens now, so... about five years? She's always been angry towards others, protective towards me, and that's about it."

"Y-You forgot... strong," Vegeta added, still rubbing at her chest. "For fuck's sake... what happened to..." For the first time, Vegeta got a look at herself. She was big. Really big. Comparatively. And she has arms, and legs, and... Did she fucking evolve?!? "Wh-What the hell did you guys do to me?"

Goku went on, ignoring Vegeta for the moment. "Sometimes she'd get so angry that she shuts down. I always thought she just... popped a blood vessel or two and that was that. But she has been getting angrier, and her passing out was less common... so... I don't know." She sighed, holding her head back and taking a deep breath. "And, we've stuck together because, honestly, we're all we have. Best friends till the end, you know... no matter what. We made a pinky promise and everything."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom