• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Grass Continent ~ Amp Plains

Status
Not open for further replies.
R17 ~ Cry Thunder
  • Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. swampert
    3. ho-oh
    4. crobat
    5. orbeetle
    6. joltik
    7. salandit
    8. tyrantrum
    Sometime before their final battle...

Distant rumbles of thunder rolled across the charred landscape, the air carrying a charged scent of ozone. Seemingly endless gray skies stretched as far as one could see, matching the ashen earth. Small sparks danced across the ground and over blackened trees, and the sky flashed, almost as if in answer.

Perhaps to other types, the area would have felt bleak and depressing. But as an electric type, Koa found it invigorating and comforting. After hearing about the area, he decided he needed to visit it at least once before he left. After all, a place like this might kill a human. But as a pokemon, he could enjoy it in a way he might never have the chance to later.

He was even more glad Brisa had agreed to accompany him on his little exploration, since she wanted to talk to the Zeraora that lived out here.

R17 ~ Blacklightning
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    Thunder boomed distantly in the far reaches of the Thunder Plains as the denizen that perhaps gave the storm life made her usual rounds, invisible except to the currents that flowed through the soil.

Brisa would have the distinct feeling that she was being watched. Lightning strikes crackled distantly, and sometimes much closer than expected. It wasn't random. It felt like someone was controlling it, walking through the storm as if they had command over the very realm.

"You're related to that other one, aren't you?"

The voice boomed and snapped. Filled with the corruption that Brisa knew all too well. But there was something different about it. Controlled, measured. She was using it intentionally, with purpose.

"The one they called Luz. She came from your memories. I can feel it."

EPILOGUE - Branching Out
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    "Well," said Zeraora, patting her sides. "I suppose I'm ready, I have everything I need for... this outing to the rest of the world." She glanced at Brisa, uncertain. "And... you're sure that this will be fine? I'm not really sure how people react to Pokemon of my stature outside of Destiny Village, you know."

Though perhaps more concerning was that 'everything' Zeraora needed was actually nothing, not even an equipment bag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom