• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Babe pwease, I'm awweady dying fwom this dawe, don't go stabbin' me with kindness,"
"Cawn't possibwy be as bad as thiws..." Kora muttered, sniffling slightly.
"It's a bit hard when you're so adorable!" he cheered, and then drew his attention back to the game, but kept nuzzling Kora. It was nice. "And I still love you, even if you're, uh... talking like this."

"Oh, embarassing stuff! That's a classic!" Brian nodded, a bit intrigued to what the answer would be, as did Meggie.

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Most embarrassing thing... ah." Dusk thought about the question. "Well, I suppose I am rather embarrassed when I think back to my first ever exploration... I was rather foolish back then. But, of course, that's only embarrassing in hindsight. At the time, it was both exciting and terrifying."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"It's a bit hard when you're so adorable!" he cheered, and then drew his attention back to the game, but kept nuzzling Kora. It was nice. "And I still love you, even if you're, uh... talking like this."

"Sowmeowne pwease make thiws end," Kora whined, but purred as he was nuzzled. "Thawt's sweet an aww but pwease down't encouwage thiws."

"Well, I suppose I am rather embarrassed when I think back to my first ever exploration... I was rather foolish back then. But, of course, that's only embarrassing in hindsight. At the time, it was both exciting and terrifying."

Kora pouted and crossed his arms. "Whawt, uwu awen't gonna tawk abouwt iwt?"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Whawt, uwu awen't gonna tawk abouwt iwt?"
"Uh... well, I had only just evolved at the time" Dusk said. "I was young, overeager, and stupid, so of course I picked a dungeon full of fighting types. Uh, no offense" he added quickly, glancing at Lance. "I, uh... well, I nearly got myself killed. If I could meet my past self, I'd have to tell him so many things he did wrong, it'd fill up a book."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"None taken," Lance shrugged it off. "Although I did... beat the crap out of a few Houndoom, no offense."

"Uh, can we not talk about that?" Brian twitched his ears.

"Fine."

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Although I did... beat the crap out of a few Houndoom, no offense."
"Uh... good to know. To be honest, I can imagine you're probably not to blame... my kind doesn't have the best reputation, and most of it is warranted."

"Alright, is that my turn done? I suppose..." He looked around, and eventually settled on the...

"Mew?" Can't believe I'm actually saying this... "Uh, truth or dare?"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Ah. Dare. Right." How to dare a god? "Uh..." He looked around, trying to find some sort of inspiration for an idea. "B-balance a cookie on your head" he eventually decided. "Until your next turn." Was that a good dare? Probably not.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Booo, that's lame as fuck!" Brian gave Dusk a thumbs-down in disapproval.

Lance rolled his eyes. "Brian, no."

"Brian, yes!"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"...That's it?" Star asked, tail drooping. "I just have to balance a cookie on my head, and that's all?"

"I guess that's all you can really hope for," Barky said.

"You ruined that one!" Star growled. "You told him to take it easy!"

"At least this way, you'll be free to make your next dare quickly."

"Hmph!" Star grabbed a cookie, chocolate chip, and placed it atop her head, just between her ears. "All right then. How about... you, huh?" She pointed at Saltriv. "Truth or dare?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Dare!" Saltriv immediately answered, their tail wagging excitedly behind them.

This isn't going to end well... Gen thought, glancing nervously at Star.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora pumped his fist and snickered. "Heww yeah, sawtwive! Take a dawe wike a champ!"

He suddenly froze. He had a faint feeling that he was getting used to talking like this... and that thought terrified him. "Sowmeowne pwease pick me suwun..."

Last edited:

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I still don't know what's so fun with dares..." Lance shrugged. Except that one time he got to cuddle with Kora. That one was fun.

"Because you're edgy as fuck!" Brian replied, tapping his sibling's back.

"...Touché."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Alright, a dare? That's more like it." Star twirled, still keeping the cookie balanced atop her head. "I dare you... Oh!" A devilish grin spread across her face.

"You've done it now," Barky muttered.

Star flicked her hand and something appeared in it, a little smaller than her head. "I dare you to take a biiiig, full bite of this, and make sure you swallow." She tossed it over to Saltriv. It nearly stung just to hold--a red, spikey berry filled with spice. Tamato. "You have to give your next truth or dare immediately, and then you can take something to ease it."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen looked at the berry. It didn't look like any he recognized. Was it from some other region than Johto? Or was it only native to this world?

Wait oh no I just thought that in front of a psychic-type please don't say it out loud please don't please

Burhalla looked at the berry with a motified expression. "You can't be serio-"

Saltriv immediately took a big bite out of the berry. Their eyes quickly began watering. They quickly looked around the room, before settling on Kora.

"T-truth or dare? Quick!" they said, between short breaths.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance cheered, snuggling with Kora. He even purred once he felt the soft and fluffy fur. "Congrats, hun! You did it!"

"Yeah, yeah," Meggie clapped. "Congrats, Kora!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"U-uh...continue speaking in that human language for another round!" Saltriv hurriedly said, before grabbing a sugar cookie and eating the entire thing as fast as they could. They then grabbed another one and did the same.

Top Bottom