• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance tried not to laugh and covered his mouth. "Hun, I thought truths were, as you put it, lame? It's just a dare. Besides, you can have your revenge next turn."

Meggie chuckled. "Kora, Kora, Kora. I said I was destroying you in this, didn't I? No, you'll have to keep it."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"The broken pieces of my pride will haunt you both for eternity," Kora huffed and took a deep breath. This would be the most painful thing he'd have to endure in his many many many years of being Kora, and he had to, like, think about math before. He'd rather try and math than whatever this hell was gonna be like.

He exhaled as his fur shifted to a bright pink, and glared at Meggie. "I am going tuwu make uwu wegwet chawwenging me, meggie. I sweaw own youw wife." His voice was the embodiment of sugars and spices, as emphasized by him coughing up a cloud of pixie dust and cinnamon.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"The broken pieces of my pride will haunt you both for eternity."
Lance smirked, scratching Kora on his chin. "I get to have you for life? Cool. Thanks, hun. Love you too."

Brian was snickering. Thank Arceus that wasn't him. Although he did feel a little sorry for his friend. Meggie also smiled, and settled down on the floor, munching another cookie.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
This was torture, more torturous than being tortured. He needed to pass this around to someone else, quickly, the less he spoke the better off he'd be. His pink, starry eyes fell upon the Cranidos that simped for the gods harder than Lance simped for Kora, and figured he could fluster that guy enough for everyone to forget this curse. "Awwight, who's going next? I guess uwu, Iowa? I-I mean Koa..."

'Mother fucker...' Kora winced and growled slightly.

"Twuth ow dawe?" he asked, hoping to gods that Koa would pick dare.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa snickered wildly at Kora's anger. Coming here was a good idea after all.
"Awwight, who's going next? I guess uwu, Iowa? I-I mean Koa..."

'Mother fucker...' Kora winced and growled slightly.

"Twuth ow dawe?" he asked, hoping to gods that Koa would pick dare.
Koa stifled more laughter as he spoke. He contemplated for only a moment - truth was far more dangerous in his opinion - and picked. "Dare," he growled.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
That divine simp bitch.

"Ok tough guy, uwu wanna waugh at something? How abouwt we waugh at uwu, huh? I dawe uwu tuwu twy awnd sewenade whoevew uwu think iws the cutest hewe!"

That felt more embarrassing to say than it probably was for Koa to do...

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa stared at Kora, taking a moment to try and process his words then he tilted his head in confusion. He took a long look around the room again.

"But no one here is cute."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Oops, sorry...

"No, it's not that, I was just confused. I wasn't sure why you did that."

"I-I thought you needed a hug..." Gen trailed off, before looking at Kora with a confused expression. Just what did he say-

Oh.

I hope he doesn't choose me...

Saltriv gave Meggie a strange look. "I've never heard of 'uwu' before. Is it some sort of human language?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle

Gen breathed a small sigh of relief, though his frown deepened.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Saltriv gave Meggie a strange look. "I've never heard of 'uwu' before. Is it some sort of human language?"
"Uh, yeah. It's a human language. Don't worry about it!" Meggie answered.

Lance pouted. What a load of Tauros crap. He hugged Kora as tight as he could. "I'm sorry, but my boyfriend is cute! He's adorable, and handsome, and sma--I mean, humble!"

Brian just snickered, munching more cookies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lance pouted. What a load of Tauros crap. He hugged Kora as tight as he could. "I'm sorry, but my boyfriend is cute! He's adorable, and handsome, and sma--I mean, humble!"

"Babe pwease, I'm awweady dying fwom this dawe, don't go stabbin' me with kindness," Kora muttered, hiccuping another cloud of pixie dust as his face turned bright pink.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa sighed, contemplating it for a moment. A smirk slowly stretched across his face. "Imitate the pewson i diswike the mwost?? chu shouwd have picked something hawd."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa wasn't even sure what that word meant, although he was sure it wasn't anything good. Still, he was enjoying this. "Who's next?" he asked, looking around the room.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Uwu wittwe bitch,
"Is that another human thing?" Saltriv asked.

"Yeah, I've never heard of that word before," Burhalla said.

Gen's expression paled.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa's gaze finally settled on a somewhat familiar species. A Houndoom. He was briefly reminded of his own Houndoom, and felt a wave of longing. "Hey uh, you there. Houndoom. How bout you? Truth or Dare?"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Dusk was only half-paying attention to the game. His mind was mostly occupied by other thoughts.

I really should have guessed that something like this would happen. As soon as I felt like I was beginning to understand this place, they'd drop another surprise on me. I don't understand... that's Arceus! Literally God! How is no one making a bigger deal of this?

...I wonder if Arceus can get me home... or at least give me some sort of way to contact home... should I ask?

He was stirred from his thoughts by the mention of 'Houndoom' from the Cranidos. "Hmm? Oh, uh... truth, I suppose." Based on what he'd seen so far, dare didn't seem like the best idea.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Hmm? Oh, uh... truth, I suppose."
Truth... Koa took a moment to contemplate. He certainly didn't want anything too wild... Otherwise people might start asking him questions... So something tame but still interesting. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

Top Bottom