• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"T-thanks," Gen said, grabbing the cookie More tossed his way. He took a bite, and savored the sweet, chocolatey taste. How he missed this.

...though, oddly, it tasted quite a bit different than he remembered chocolate tasting. Was that because of him being an Oshawott?

Burhalla grabbed a pecha cookie, and said, "Let's start off simple. What's your favorite memory?"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oooooh. That's an interesting question!" Lance clapped his palms together, before grabbing another cookie and munching on it.

"They're not nearly as fun as dares, if anything they're, like, usually super sad."
Lance let out an evil grin, topped with a faint purple glow around his eyes. "Is that so? Okay, hun. I have the perfect dare for you! Once I get the chance, of course."

Brian and Meggie exchanged looks, gulping.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Truth?!" Star spat a raspberry. "Lame! Who starts off truth or dare with a truth?!"

"Truths are lame though," Kora huffed, floating over a sugar cookie and devouring it whole. "They're not nearly as fun as dares, if anything they're, like, usually super sad."
Oh no, she'd barely even started and she'd already messed it all up! "Sorry... I-I didn't mean to. I could do a dare if tha-"

"Let's start off simple. What's your favorite memory?"
Oh no, they'd already decided to baby her.

"M-My favourite memory? It's, uhh..."

Come on he already said this was a simple question. You have to be able to handle this.

"It.."

You can't fail the easy version of the easy option.

"I guess it would be... Well, me, my twin and my mother once had a movie night. I don't know why. I think Mother was worried about something she'd talked about with Father, and it lead to that idea. It was my first time seeing a movie. I don't know if it was really good, but it was sappy and cute and it made me happy. Mother was pleased by the outcome, too."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lance let out an evil grin, topped with a faint purple glow around his eyes. "Is that so? Okay, hun. I have the perfect dare for you! Once I get the chance, of course."

Kora matched Lance's grin in kind, chuckling to himself. He would've said something but Lillie was already starting talk.

"I guess it would be... Well, me, my twin and my mother once had a movie night. I don't know why. I think Mother was worried about something she'd talked about with Father, and it lead to that idea. It was my first time seeing a movie. I don't know if it was really good, but it was sappy and cute and it made me happy. Mother was pleased by the outcome, too."

A pleasant purr let the fox and he held his paws together, giggling. "Aww, that's actually kinda lovely! And it wasn't even sad, so I guess I was proven wrong, huh?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen looked over at Lillie, a concerned look on their face. That Misdreavus...they seemed really unsure of themselves.

Just like him.

Maybe he could try to help?

He finished his cookie, then walked over towards the Misdreavus, and attempted to give them a hug. Oddly, they felt like...fabric?

Burhalla was about to go over and help out, but it looked like Gen already had things handled. "Very interesting! Now it's your turn to ask!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance blinked. "This is... this is very interesting. It kinda reminds me of..."

"...Us!" Brian finished the sentence, fist bumping his sibling.

"That's lovely, Lillie!" Meggie cheered, smiling brightly as the took a cookie. "And... I agree with Kora, it wasn't sad. This is honestly quite wholesome."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Huh, Kora might be crazy, but for some reason he felt that question was poking jabs at him.

It worked, and not even the richness of basically a chunk of chocolate in cookie form could heal those wounds. Or the tangy sweetness of a pinap berry cookie. Or the cup of cinnamon he drank before coming here, since that one was kinda just hurting for realsies.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh? That's uh... it's fine! I can answer it!" Meggie sighed. It wasn't the best question, but she got over the person anyway, so it was fine.

Lance whined, grabbing Kora's paw again and shivering, seeking some form of comfort.

Meggie continued. "My former boss. I thought I knew him, but... he's a sadistic prick who tortured anyone, even children! We... we dealt with him, so everything's fine now, but back then? Gosh, I hated him."

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora gave the jackal a smile and gently squeezed his paw. "Your old boss sounds like a dick," he said to Meggie. The hell did those children even do to him? "Should kick 'em in the shins the next time you see 'em."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Lillie sighed in relief. They seemed fine with her answer.

And the Oshawott was hugging her. "W-What did I do?"

"D-did I upset you?" the Oshawott said, hurriedly letting go and going back to his former seat.

said:
"My former boss. I thought I knew him, but... he's a sadistic prick who tortured anyone, even children! We... we dealt with him, so everything's fine now, but back then? Gosh, I hated him."

"That's awful!" Saltriv said, their leaf drooping onto his back.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Your old boss sounds like a dick," he said to Meggie. The hell did those children even do to him? "Should kick 'em in the shins the next time you see 'em."
"He kinda is, yeah, and don't worry, he's not a threat anymore."

Meggie sighed, and looked at her teammates. Lance got closer to Kora as he saw her doing that, drooping his ears. Brian simply nodded to them, as if asking to drop that particular subject.

"Alrighty, then!" Meggie clasped her hands together. "I'm sorry if this was too depressing, so let's continue with the game!" she pointed to Kora. "Hey, Kora. Truth or dare?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Meggie let out a devilish laugh. Not really sure why, but she had a flair for the dramatic. she pondered, touhing her chin, until she snapped her fingers, having come up with the perfect dare.

"So, Kora! I dare you... to speak in uwu until your turn arrives again."

Lance blinked. "Speak in what?"

She shrugged it off. "Wike thiws, wance."

"...Oh no."

Top Bottom