• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Overlook Hill & Top Plaza

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Odette's eyes didn't leave her stubby little hands as she numbly followed along with the group of Pokemon. Talks of who was, and wasn't human swirled around her, but all she could do was try to think long and hard about how in the hell she got into this predicament.

A dream. That was the only thing that made sense. A very...lucid dream.

"If we're going to find something to eat, I'd like a fat glass of Domaine De La Roserade-Conti," she said. But then she began to think...would Kalosian wine like that even exist in a dreamscape like this?

Then again, there were two Mews. And an Arceus. Surely a glass of such a simple wine would manifest here too, right?

"Or, anything alcoholic, really...something to send me back my reality."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero quirked a brow. "I'm pretty sure it's nowhere close to happy hour."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Nero quirked a brow. "I'm pretty sure it's nowhere close to happy hour."
Odette's gaze cut from her hands to Nero, and her eyes narrowed. "Not with that attitude," she said.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nero rolled his eyes. "Easy on the glare. I can't even get drunk. Poison-typing won't let me." His mechanical parts and tail turned a sickly purple.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Why not just not swap to poison?" Kora asked. "I thought you had a good handle on type swapping?"

"Perhaps the one you actually know," Lee hummed. "Although, it is a pity he can't get tipsy, it's the only way I'm able to tolerate you most of the time."

Kora snickered and leaned on Lee's shoulder. "Awww, you're such a sweetheart!"

"And you're braindead," Lee chuckled.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Mew poofed over to them and made a heart with their tail. They made noises resembling a ship's horn.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Mew giggled. They were not helping their case.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Nope," Kora shook his head.

"Definitely not," Lee also shook his head.

"Not at all."

"When the Tauros fly."

"Never in a million years."

"And that's actually far too soon."
"Mmm, funny, this looks like typical crush-level denial," Odette commented in a low voice as she rubbed her nails on her...Indeedee fur. She frowned as she caught sight of her hand again. "I can't get over how weird this is."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Tell me about it," Lillie grumbled. "Want to trade? Perhaps we can go find a Manaphy to swap us."

The offer was nothing more than facetious. While Lillie couldn't see what the person she was talking to had become, she was sure it wasn't as bad as Mimikyu. There was no way anyone would've wanted to be heart-swapped with her.

Deep down, that why she had asked the question. Some buried corner of her mind wanted to hear the refusal. She wanted the validation of having someone say, even indirectly, that she had it worse.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Mmm, funny, this looks like typical crush-level denial," Odette commented in a low voice

Kora huffed, and puffed, and sputtered. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't definitely hear that, as if me and Lee would ever be into each other."

"Tell me about it," Lillie grumbled. "Want to trade? Perhaps we can go find a Manaphy to swap us."

Lee did well to ignore the others' jabs at him and Kora, responding would only feed into it more. Instead, he found himself glancing at Lillie. His ear twitched and he let out a low growl. "Why would anyone want to go from Indeedee to Mimikyu? Especially one without a proper disguise?"

"I don't see a problem with it," Kora rolled his eyes and snapped his claws. In an instant, he shrank into a small, dark creature, but instead of a regular costume, copied the hat Lillie had. He tipped the bill of the hat, snickering to himself. "Now I'm fun-sized! And I got big ol' claws!" Kora demonstrated by grabbing Lee's shoulder and planting himself on top of it. Lee growled, then sighed, knowing better than to try and knock Kora off.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Why are all Zoroarks like this...?" Lance mumbled. At least Kora was entertaining enough. He gave a faint smile.

"I don't know, you're the one that lives with one!" Meggie teased, floating around Lance.

"Fair enough."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As the group continued down the path towards the village, the view of it would get clearer, though most of it was still obscured by fog. A circular clearing of stone could be seen at the top of a small hill down below. A second circular stone clearing could be seen a short distance away from it, several buildings surrounding it, and a river running by it. A third clearing of the same shape could be seen nearby, with more buildings around it, and in the center of the clearing, a tree with rainbow leaves could be seen.

Suddenly, a whistle could be faintly heard in the distance, slowly growing closer. Over the horizon, a large contraption would speed by, consisting of several boxy carriages of various behind another, strangely shaped carriage roughly in the shape of a Carkoal, with a chimney on top. Several yellow orbs with pink spots lined the whole contraption.

Some might recognize this strange machine as a train, albeit a rather unique one.

The train would begin slowing down as it approached the village, before coming to a stop next to the clearing with the rainbow tree.

"That must be them," Ayueg commented. "Come on, we're almost there."

Last edited:

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance raised a brow. "What's... that thing? I've never seen it before. It's like a carriage..."

Meggie clapped her hands together. Something she recognized from the human world! "Oh, oh! I think I know! It's... a train? Yeah!"

The Lucario sighed. Well, that was weird, but since she was okay with it, so was he.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"They have a TRAAAAAAAAAIN!!!" Kora squeed, getting him rightfully knocked off of Lee's shoulder. "This place looks so cozy! It's like we're on a vacation!"

The mention of 'vacation' caused Lee to shudder, bringing back memories of a winter resort he long since locked away. And drowned out with what would probably be several lethal amounts of alcohol. "I pray to god that this is a normal vacation..." he muttered.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
How is he so excited...? Lance sighed, following Kora. He wanted to smile, but kept it to himself.

Watching that was amusing to Meggie and she chuckled. "Well, as long as I don't get burnt by this thing I'm in!"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"We're going on a train?" Despite everything, Lillie found that somewhat exiting...

Until it occurred to her that she would have to board the thing, and ride it, all without anyone ever catching a glimpse of her. The logistics of being a disguiseless Mimikyu complicated things. She wouldn't even be able to look out the window, lest someone see her unconcealed form.

"I'm going to need help getting on, aren't I? If my things are here, I won't be able to carry them, too."

Spirit stared at the machine. The word 'train' was in her vocabulary... but she wasn't sure what to think of that machine. It didn't bring the word 'train' to her mind. She wouldn't have known it was a train at all if someone else hadn't called it that.

Perhaps this was just her first time seeing a train. It seemed from the others reactions like they were sort of rare.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I'm going to need help getting on, aren't I? If my things are here, I won't be able to carry them, too."

Kora waved an ethereal claw from under his copied-hat. "I wouldn't mind helping, but do you not know how to float? You're a ghost now, ya know?" he snickered, showing it off himself. "It's like thinking you're weightless, and then you are!" he explained, unintentionally floating upside down and getting into a giggle fit.

"I've known him for quite a while now, and I still have no idea if this is his usual amount of mindlessness," Lee hummed. "No matter, I'm more interested in whether or not this place as a bar. Or, better yet, anywhere to sleep. Alone."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I seem to attract mons that are so different from me. I'm..."

"Cranky, grumpy!" Meggie answered, doing her best to pretend to be her friend, even making an angry face.

Lance rolled his eyes. "Whatever, and I don't... drink. Uh, I've been told bad things happen when I do.'

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"A shame we can't simply Teleport where we need," Barky muttered, tapping a hoof on the ground.

"Powers must be weaker," Star said, resting her back on the back of Barky's neck.

"Well, the first thing I intend to do is rectify that as soon as I can..."

Top Bottom