• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fifth Anniversary Celebration

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
  9. manectric
Drabble Bingo companion time! This time I'll be taking a manectric

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
  9. celebi
Thanks for giving me a shot at drabble bingo this year! tons of fun as always.

could I have Celebi as a forum companion?

Venia Silente

For your ills, I prescribe a cat.
At the 0-divisor point of the Riemann AU Earth
Pronouns
Él/Su
Partners
  1. nidorino
  2. blaziken
  3. fearow
Okay that was lots of fun writing even if with some undue anxiety from the wrong deadline clock :sadbees: but hey, it means more content!

If I qualify from my drabble bingo, I can has a Fearow companion?

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
  12. skiddo-obs
requesting Additional Son: now in Exciting Badger Flavor

skiddogoon-friend-iametrine.png

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
  9. porygon
I'd like to request a porygon!

Meridian

local liminal entity
Pronouns
any/all
Partners
  1. aromatisse
Hi, I'd like to request this Aromatisse (or An Aromatisse, whichever sprite works!) for my companion 8D

Also I'd love to get an idea for how companion sprites work, at least for custom sprites?
I've distantly considered trying to sprite Zippi from Questant as a companion sprite

Negrek

komorebi
Staff
All right, at this point I've gotten all the forum companions out--please let me know if I managed to miss yours!

Most of the anniversary events are over, but as a reminder, the banner collab will be accepting submissions through the end of the week. Make sure to get those in if you haven't already!

Finally, I'd like to open the thread to any feedback you have for this year's anniversary event, or for the state of the community in general. Was there anything you especially liked or disliked about this year's anniversary? Anything you'd like to see in the future. And for Thousand Roads overall--is there anything you think we ought to focus on as we move through our sixth year?

In particular, I'd like any advice you might have for our Discord anniversary events! We had trouble getting some of these to fire, so I'm wondering whether there's anything we could do to improve them. Do you want to see different sorts of events? Would it have helped to have scheduled them in a different way? Any feedback is appreciated!

Top Bottom