• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fanfiction recommendations? For ao3/ff

harvestmoon66

Youngster
Pronouns
She/her
Hi :) I’m curious for any more recommendations for complete or mostly complete fanfiction!

I would like: romance, found family, polyamory, oc, disabilities, autism, friends to lovers,general,and unique ones! I don’t like gore or too sexual. Pokémon is one of my safe spaces. Any and all recommendations are appreciated. I will try some here too.

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Alright as this is pokenon only and not local i wont post anyone whose double posted here and on ao3. Most of my mon preferences run dark but the lightest of the batch is this one.

rec 1
electric boogaloo

Fansequel to the detective pokemon movie... Mewtwo manages to be safe and free for like half a month before he is forced to teleport to a safe haven, the Goodman household. Cue recovering detective, reluctant detective, jr. Journalest, and mad capers ahoy as they try to figure out whats going on not only with eveyones fav psychic but with the city thats teetering from its shiny new power vacuum.

Why i'm reccing: It preserves the slightly irrelevent tone of the flick. Has a nonbinary mewtwo. And is complete... Which checks some of the boxes. Though its more "recovering family" rather then "family of choice?" So not too sure to count that as a box or not?

harvestmoon66

Youngster
Pronouns
She/her
Alright as this is pokenon only and not local i wont post anyone whose double posted here and on ao3. Most of my mon preferences run dark but the lightest of the batch is this one.

rec 1
electric boogaloo

Fansequel to the detective pokemon movie... Mewtwo manages to be safe and free for like half a month before he is forced to teleport to a safe haven, the Goodman household. Cue recovering detective, reluctant detective, jr. Journalest, and mad capers ahoy as they try to figure out whats going on not only with eveyones fav psychic but with the city thats teetering from its shiny new power vacuum.

Why i'm reccing: It preserves the slightly irrelevent tone of the flick. Has a nonbinary mewtwo. And is complete... Which checks some of the boxes. Though its more "recovering family" rather then "family of choice?" So not too sure to count that as a box or not?
Oooo I can’t wait to see this! Thank you. 😊 oooks like it’ll be great!

Partners
  1. suikaibuki
Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey should scratch your autism itch, also see my ficfic for more after the Mahogany arc there. I'd like to think I have an unique concept with my series which spun out of it as well (also features an autistic side-character), a lot of it is complete too The artist sometimes called Torchic should do polyamory and disabilities, also romance, and found family.

harvestmoon66

Youngster
Pronouns
She/her
Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey should scratch your autism itch, also see my ficfic for more after the Mahogany arc there. I'd like to think I have an unique concept with my series which spun out of it as well (also features an autistic side-character), a lot of it is complete too The artist sometimes called Torchic should do polyamory and disabilities, also romance, and found family.
I have read some of Pokémon :a marvelous journey. It’s really good! and I will check out the others!

Top Bottom