• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Sundae Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Finally.

It had taken some time but he'd finally found them. And... Was Sword a pink Charmander? Hm. Maybe she was trying to get back to her old form.

"Excuse me," he said, approaching the two. He offered a friendly grin. "My names Koamaru. I don't know if you remember me, I'm on Team Spectrum. I came to see how you're doing after... Well, after everything."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Oh, I remember you," Sword said with a nod, wobbling forward before falling over. "Ugh, I forgot how to walk..."

"Floating all the time would do that to you," Shield remarked, picking her up and helping her back to her feet. "We've been doing... well enough. I'm still feeling pretty weak, and Sword needs to get used to her body again..."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"That's good," Koa replied earnestly. He took a seat in the grass. "How's the transforming going? Can you turn into other Pokemon besides Charmander yet?"

It felt nice, actually making a difference. Sword was here because of what they'd done.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I haven't really tried to yet," the new Mew said. "It's weird, too. I don't think I made scales. It's just really tiny fur..." She squeezed her little hands, then sighed and returned to a normal Mew.

"She's only had her strength for a few days, so we're taking it easy," Shield said. "I don't think we'll be able to help you with the Tree of Life mission..."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
For a moment, Koa couldn't help but think on how having a regular conversation with a Mew was the least strange thing he'd done in awhile. A short time ago he probably would have freaked out at meeting a legendary. Now he was just chatting with one.

He shook his head admantly. "You shouldn't. I mean, after everything that happened I wouldn't want something to happen again." He paused, contemplating. Something had been nagging at the back of his mind for awhile. He knew some of his teammates had already asked her about her time as Darkwhite and the Worldcore but... "Can I ask you something, Sword? Why'd you choose the name Darkwhite when you got corrupted?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Someone said the term Blacklight? So that's what you based the name on?" he narrowed his eyes in thought. He felt like he was missing some piece of the puzzle. She couldn't have heard it from Team Spectrum. Something wasn't adding up. "Where exactly do you remember hearing that word? And when?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Ummmm..." Sword scratched her head again, then sighed. "Sorry, I don't really know. It must have been really early on. Everything was kind of a blurry haze back then..."

"A lot like how your body was," Shield remarked, rubbing Sword between her ears. "Sorry we can't give more info, but if Sword didn't hear it from anyone she recognized, maybe it was--"

"Oh!" Sword perked up. "I remember! When I heard that phrase... I was scared! So I... wanted to make a friendlier name instead!"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
So that was something. It had to have been awhile ago, he guessed. It had to be before Team Spectrum arrived? He cocked his head. "I don't suppose you remember what you were scared of? Someone? Something?"

He frowned trying to think harder. What else, what else... "Was it something on... Telum?" he asked finally. By Arceus all these worlds were so much to keep track of. Between dead worlds apparently not being dead and multiple other worlds...

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Do you remember where you woke up?" Koa asked, after a moments consideration. Perhaps if they could investigate the area it could lead to more clues. Or perhaps they could find whatever scared her. "Anything you can share could help, even little details or stuff that seems dumb," Koa added.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Mmmhhh... I don't remember." Sword shook her head. "Like I said, it was all a huge blur. I just remember... there was this storm... like I was in the middle of this red, dark storm... I saw someone... I think I was trying to run away, but he grabbed me. And there was this feeling, and... it was awful... but then I broke free." Sword looked down. "That's... I think that's a little more..."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Thank you," Koa replied. "This really does help." He mused a little longer. He hadn't wanted to interrogate Sword but if she had anything that could help, they needed to know. "Hmm... He? The person who grabbed you was a male? Do you remember anything else? A size or a voice, or even if they had fur or skin?" Koa asked.

As for the storm... well he was drawing a blank on that. Not like he knew that much about whatever happened before he came, even if he'd tried to get all the details he could. Maybe the others would?

Hey uh.... does anyone know of a dark red storm or something? I'm talking to Sword and she said she remembers seeing one when she woke up.

It was his best shot.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I don't... really know," Sword said. "It's not like he talked. I guess it could have been a girl?"

"We don't really know. Sword and I talked about this a lot, but it's all blurry. Maybe if we asked the right questions, but..."

"I don't think he had claws," Sword said, nodding. "Um... I don't really know... Skin, maybe?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa took a long moment to think. "Do you maybe remember how many fingers this person had?" It was an odd question, but it was the only thing he could think of.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"How many... what kind of question is that?!" Sword growled at Koa. "That's dumb! How come you're asking dumb questions?"

"Sword, come on." Shield rubbed her between the ears again and she made a light purring sound.

"Mmmrrrrgh... He was big. So maybe a fully evolved Pokemon. Fingers, I don't know... I was grabbed by just one hand. It was a hand, since it was sort of wrapped around my throat... I... I think I remember..." Sowrd's voice was getting quieter. She didn't seem to like thinking back. "...Three... cold. Very cold... numbing almost..."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa flinched at the reprimand and back up a bit, his head drooping. He hadn't meant to upset her, but this was important. "I'm sorry..." he murmured, then paused as he took in Sword's words. Something with three fingers? That almost sounded like - "Did they by any chance... have a red scar on their chest?" he asked carefully.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa relaxed a little and nodded. He probably wouldn't get any other good information from her anyway. "Yeah, sure. Can you tell me about Telum? Not like... anything scary if you don't want to, but the cool parts. Stuff you and Shield did, or just things about your world?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Shield and Sword exchanged looks, then looked back at Koa.

"Well... it's a lot like here," Sword answered, "just a... few years in the past, I guess. Water Continent had... been where we lived, with Pops and stuff." Her little paws toyed with each other. "...I guess... I don't really know if I want to go to the Water Continent right now, though. It'll... remind me too much of everything."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom