• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magyk

Mommy's Little Helper
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Ben's eyes narrowed. "You don't remember?" he questioned. "You only roomed with that jerk and--"

The arcanine stopped, then shot a glance at Aria. "There was another. You remember Sparky, don't you?"

If Owen couldn't recall this, or correct his mistake, then something was definitely wrong. Everyone else pretty much remembered everything, didn't they? Wouldn't make sense for only one of them to not remember all the fine details.

ExplosiveTurkey

gib bludoge pls
Pronouns
him/his
Aria clicked her tongue in disapproval, patting Ben's side ever-so-casually. "Hey now, no need to badmouth Mergo behind his back."

A pause. "...Though, calling him a jerk did just help me realize who you were talking about, so fair play to you."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Mergo isn't that bad," Owen said quickly. "And, Sparky, er, I don't... really remember, um, I mean, maybe. I don't think he came with us to fight Team Spectrum, though, right?" He nodded, crossing his arms. "Sparky, though... No. I don't think that was his name... Maybe something similar." He rubbed his forehead. "Sorry. It's still a blur... Hey, look, not important. Where's the picnic spot?"

ExplosiveTurkey

gib bludoge pls
Pronouns
him/his
Aria nodded along with his words, waiting for him to jump topi— ah, there it was.

"A clearing in the woods," she replied, pointing vaguely in the direction she remembered it being. "It's got a small pond, and no one really seemed to go there back in... uh, our Cibus. Perfect place for a bit of outdoor fun, if you know what I mean."

Magyk

Mommy's Little Helper
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Outdoor fu--

Ben almost made a face of disgust. Was that all Aria had on the mind? He supposed it explained why Mint was so....

He quickly shook his head, he had to focus! Had Owen really forgotten his roommates? Because Mergo absolutely hadn't been one of them. "You don't think Sparky was his name?" the arcanine pressed. "If it's not, then what was it?"

Maybe Owen just had selective forgetfulness, like when Ben's friends told him he had to get up early and he just magically forgot and decided to sleep in. That was totally by accident.

Magyk

Mommy's Little Helper
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
"W-Wait, what?!" Ben cried. "I-I didn't sign up for..."

He turned on Aria. "I thought this was just a picnic! N-Not some weird, um..." Ben didn't want to judge his friends, but they didn't need to get him involved, too!

ExplosiveTurkey

gib bludoge pls
Pronouns
him/his
She tilted her head innocently. "Did you not want to...?"

Trailing off, Aria rubbed at her chin. "Hm, it's fine if you just want to watch, then. I think Owen's into that — he had Cal tag along last time we did it!" she said cheerily.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"This is always how picnics go," Owen said to Ben, frowning. "Especially if it's out in the open. Right?" He thumped his tail on the ground, but then stumbled a little when the actual thump offset his weight more than expected. Owen seemed to brighten a little when Aria mentioned Cal, but then stopped himself from saying anything.

Magyk

Mommy's Little Helper
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Ben gawked. "I don't know what kind of picnics you two have, b-but we don't get physical in my world! It's just a relaxing time eating food with friends."

This was crazy. This was madness! "And—Cal?! Why'd you get her involved, sh-she's just a kid!"

ExplosiveTurkey

gib bludoge pls
Pronouns
him/his
"She wasn't involved, she was kind of just... there. And helping out sometimes too, I guess," Aria said with a shrug, before looking at Owen. "That reminds me — we never got around to using a rope like we planned to."

Grinning, she swiped a paw through the air, conjuring a translucent length of rope... complete with a leash on one end. "Better late than never, right?"

Magyk

Mommy's Little Helper
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Did he feel faint?

He felt absolutely faint.

Corners of vision...darkening...

"Wh-Wha..." his mouth opened and closed like a magikarp. "R-Rope?! Helping?!"

"D-Did I fall into some alternate dimension or some shit?!" he cried. "Or did you both suddenly go crazy, b-because I feel very normal right now!!"

And uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable.

ExplosiveTurkey

gib bludoge pls
Pronouns
him/his
With a twang, Aria pulled the rope taut, her grin never fading. "Please, Ben would've caught on in the time we spent shopping. Don't tell me you're trying to back out now," she said, briefly glancing over at the horrified arcanine. Arceus forgive her for what she was doing to him, but she couldn't hesitate. Owen would pick up on that immediately. "Is it because he's here? That's odd, I thought for sure you'd love the thrill. I guess we can save bondage for when we're alone, then."

Last edited:

Magyk

Mommy's Little Helper
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Ben's eye twitched. He couldn't believe he was hearing any of this! They had both totally lost the plot, they were crazy, or Diyem's translation messed up again, or...or...

He squeezed his eyes shut as he took in deep breaths. What the hell was Aria doing? Where had all this weird stuff come from?

But there was one thing that had caught his attention, so he had to focus on that. "Other me?" he parroted, glaring at Owen. "What'd you do with our Owen?"

He'd talk to Aria later about her stunt, but right now he just wanted some return to normalcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom