• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Character Groupchat

Information
  • IFBench

Rescue Team Member
    Partners
    1. chikorita-saltriv
    2. bench-gen
    3. charmander
    4. snivy
    5. treecko
    6. tropius
    7. arctozolt
    8. wartortle
    I just had the idea for this on a whim, and I thought it'd be fun!

Introducing the Character Groupchat!

What is it?
    The Character Groupchat is similar to the Group Communication thread from Blacklight, except not tied to a RP campaign. We RP our characters being in a groupchat together!

How do I use it?

Just make up a username for your character(s), then hop in! No signups needed, you can just jump in!

The format for sending regular messages is this:

Username: Message

And the format for sending private messages is this:

Username1 > Username2: Message

Use [] brackets for OOC communication. You're free to tell who your characters are, but that isn't strictly necessary.

I'm not sure how to have my character join the groupchat.
    Here's a few ideas!
    • Arc-Phone, delivered straight to your character!
    • Your character's phone/other device suddenly has an app for this groupchat!
    • Your character finds a weird device, connected to this groupchat.
    Don't limit yourself to just these ideas, though! If you have another idea, go right ahead and use it!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me, whether on the forums or on Discord! I'll do my best to answer your questions! I'll be updating this post with frequently asked questions.

Have fun RPing!

Top Bottom