• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Blitz 2023: Prize Claim Thread

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
10 points left to donate!
But you have to dance a jig while chanting that Flygon is the best pokemon before you can claim them /j
:quag:

Gyeig

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. samurott
Had 4.5 points donated to me by @Spiteful Murkrow .

Level of Prize: Forum Companion
Type of Prize: Samurott
Preferred Method of Contact: Discord

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
I got 14 points donated to me from tomatorade and slamdunkrai on Discord, so!

Level of Prize: Forum Companion
Type of Prize: Wartortle
Preferred Method of Contact: Discord

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
So question, for those donating, if we get to the end of the events with dangling points... Like i got a spare... Lets say for sake of an example... Flygon has 6 points left and, i have 1, someone else has 8.... Which equals the value of a review prize... Could a review prize be randomly dropped off with either a participent or forum member if theres enough remnant points between all remaining donators as a means to make sure the points dont go to waste?

Mirage

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. minccino
Although I'm all out of points, with the blitz ending tomorrow, @K_S and @SparklingEspeon very generously agreed to donate 20 points each, which is enough for an item deep dive from @IFBench!

Level of Prize: Level 2 (Item Deep Dive)
Type of Prize: Misc
Preferred Method of Contact: Forum PM (but Discord is fine too if that's more convenient!)

Special thanks again to K_S and Espy! :veelove:

Last edited:

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
sending my extra 15 points to @Negrek!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
And taking the extra points from kintsugi for a level three prize!

Level of Prize: Three
Type of Prize: Music

So question, for those donating, if we get to the end of the events with dangling points... Like i got a spare... Lets say for sake of an example... Flygon has 6 points left and, i have 1, someone else has 8.... Which equals the value of a review prize... Could a review prize be randomly dropped off with either a participent or forum member if theres enough remnant points between all remaining donators as a means to make sure the points dont go to waste?
Unfortunately we don't really have the volunteers necessary to fulfill a bunch of randomly-distributed prizes on top of what people are already requesting. It's a nice idea, though!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
All right, prize claims are now closed for Blitz 2023!

I'm continuing to work on getting the companions together and hope to have those distributed in the next couple of days. Once that's done I'll have final information about timelines and will entirely close this thread.

All Gen IX party sprites have been prepped and uploaded for people who requested them as companions, so feel free to play around with them while you wait.
terapagos-stellar.png

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
All right, sprite companions have finally been distributed as requested! Apologies for the delay, and let me know if there are any problems with your companions at this time. Switching things over to a new system meant a fair amount of manual work, so I would not be surprised if I made some mistakes.

There were some companion requests I was unable to fulfill:

@K_S I've added your golem; please send me the sprites you'd like to use for the Earth Badge and Giovanni. They should be 68px wide by 56px tall PNG images.
@canisaries Get me your Andre sprite as a 68px by 56px PNG and I will upload it! It is too small right now.
@windskull Let me know if you found a mawile sprite you'd like; if not I will add a standard mawile for you.
@HelloYellow17 Please get me your companion sprites, and I will add them!
@Spiteful Murkrow The link to your companion image is broken; please reupload it, and I'll add it.

If I need something from you to finish fulfilling your companion request, you have two weeks (until March 13th) to get it to me, or you will lose out on the prize.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience while I got this sorted out--hoping next year's prize distribution will go much more smoothly!

Last edited:

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre

Attachments