• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Non-Pokémon Bench's Ace Attorney Drabble Collection

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Hello! This is my first non-Pokemon work on the forums. I've been on an Ace Attorney kick lately, and I've been inspired to do some stories for it on the side. I have this drabble collection, and a longer work in the works, so stay tuned for that!

Warning: This will eventually contain spoilers for every Ace Attorney game. You have been warned.

Here's what drabbles have spoilers for what games:

Drabble 1: Spoilers for Spirit of Justice
Drabble 2: Spoilers for Great Ace Attorney 2 and Apollo Justice​

Last edited:
Laughter

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Laughter

Made on a whim after reaching a certain point in 6-5.

Inga barely had a chance to react as he felt an immense pain in his back, collapsing to the ground. He couldn't see what had happened, but he knew he wasn't much longer for this world.

He looked up at the one to take his life. Long hair. Eyepatch. Blue clothes.

The dragon he had killed had returned.

He raised the gun at his attacker, but there were no bullets left in the chamber.

As Inga's life slipped away from him, the final sensation he felt was a haunting laugh.

To Inga, it was the roaring laugh of a dragon.

Last edited:
Bracelet

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Bracelet

Made after reading this tumblr post.

When Ryunosuke presented his armband to her, Iris was struck with inspiration.

What if there was something like that, but it could detect lies by squeezing your arm?

She soon got to work, creating an alloy that reacted to minute heat differences, and made two bracelets out of it.

Decades later, Magnifi Gramarye received a family heirloom from his grandmother, Iris: Two golden bracelets to help Perceive tension in others. To strengthen the ability that ran in the blood of the Baskervilles.

The bracelets were passed down to his daughter, and then her son.

In the Twilight Realm, Iris smiled.

Top Bottom