• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Another Way (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon / OC Isekai)

Chapter 5 artwork, "I got You"
  • redspah

the gay agenda
    Pronouns
    she/her
    MJImfac.png

I commissioned an artwork of Sue and Solstice's first meeting AND OH MY DUCK IT CAME OUT SO WELL @SWEET_MINTALITY IS AMAZING. I LOVE how Psychic came out, especially in Solstice's eyes.

Yes I'm aware it's not an exact match for the events described but the changes make for a better visual depiction. My tentative name for it is "I got You" (works both as an immediate threat (what Sue initially perceives it to be), and as a long term sentiment they end up having towards each other), but the members of my Discord server also suggested some other ones like "First Encounter", "Close Call", or "Helping Hand", and I'm still not 1000% decided.

With this artwork, I also bring news--alas, bad news. I'll be quite a bit longer before I get back to Another Way. I spent the entire holiday break on writing the climax of From the Vast + going through its own editing sweep, so I'm taking the long overdue break in January. *But* since From the Vast is only about 4 chapters + Epilogue away from being finished, I decided that once my break is over, I'll double down on it just to get it done. I'll need to reread Another Way once I get back to it anyway, might as well put that off a bit longer so that when I do that I can devote 100% of my focus to it. Which at this pace will be somewhere in... late February/early March.

xrrLvhv.png

Top Bottom