• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Marowak Dojo ~ Living Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Something you'd like to add there, Charmander?" Necrozma looked Owen in the eye.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I, uh--" Owen looked up, blinking a few times. "How long was I... Oh, I was just thinking. For some reason, it feels like I know the Legends or whatever exist in my world, just, uh... I don't know. I'm getting a lot of mixed feelings about them." Then, suddenly brightening, he said, "But it's fine! It doesn't really matter here anyway."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Necrozma sighed. "A pity it couldn't have been me who lost his memories instead of you."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
If Necrozma actually had a face to palm... he would. But he didn't. So he couldn't. Truly this was a tragedy.

"I meant the memories of home, little comedian."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Be careful what you wish for. The stars can be cruel in their blessings," Necrozma said, the colored triangles in his brain prism darkening ominously.

Jedi Shulk

Master Driver
"But it's part of who I am, right? So I can't wait to get it back."
"Be careful what you wish for. The stars can be cruel in their blessings,"
“I don’t think I have told this to anyone until now. Owen just like you I can't remember my past besides the most basic detail like name and species.“ Fay weighed in on the conversation.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
That was an interesting way to phrase it, but something about that fear didn't register with Owen. "Maybe," he admitted, "but I'd rather know than not, like I said. Maybe if I got a little bit at a time, I'd know how to handle myself. I owe it to past me to bring him back, right? And... I don't know." Owen squeezed his blanket a little tighter, a flicker of doubt flashing over his eyes.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
That was an interesting way to phrase it, but something about that fear didn't register with Owen. "Maybe," he admitted, "but I'd rather know than not, like I said. Maybe if I got a little bit at a time, I'd know how to handle myself. I owe it to past me to bring him back, right? And... I don't know." Owen squeezed his blanket a little tighter, a flicker of doubt flashing over his eyes.

"I'm sure you were a good Pokémon," Cabot said. "We only met once before you lost your memories, but you were really nice to everyone then, and you still are now. Surely you would have acted different back then if you were a bad Pokémon."

Day 2 morning ~ Nip & Cabot

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
Nip thought Dave had the right idea, going back to bed and resting while they waited for the inevitable battle. With most of the party preoccupied elsewhere, perhaps he could get just a bit more shut-eye.

And yet, the constant tremors and the ever-looming threat made it impossible to relax. So after only a few minutes spent tossing and turning, he sat back up, brushing bits of grass out of his fur.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Not too long after Dave left, Cabot went over to the Kecleon Market to look for any additional items he needed for the upcoming battle. Even if Diyem had said not to take too many things, he did have to go up against two giant Water-Types, so it was better to be safe than sorry. After all, he could always pass some of the items over to one of his teammates.

Once he got the stuff he needed, he headed back to the dojo to pack some extra food as well, just in case they had to travel for a bit to get to the Magikarp. When Cabot entered the living quarters he noticed Nip sitting on one of the beds.

"Oh, hey. I didn't know anyone besides that Poochyena was trying to get more sleep," the Cranidos said. "I can come back later if you need the extra rest."

Last edited:

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
He hadn't expected anyone to come back to the dojo. Though, in hindsight, it made sense. He sat up just a bit straighter when the cranidos entered.

"No, no, you're fine," Nip said. "I wasn't really getting any sleep, anyways. What with all the—" The ground trembled again, and he paused for just a second. "—tremors."

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"It must be because those two Magikarp are coming closer," Cabot sighed. "I know they're really big, but I'm still surprised that they can massive cause tremors like that by just moving around..."

The Cranidos walked further into the room and put his bag down next to the bed he slept in earlier that night.

"Also I've seen you around a few times, but I don't think I've introduced myself to you yet. I'm Cabot!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom