• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Lush Prairie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Oh, yeah, the kiddos!" Nero laughed. "Yeah, there were Eternalings when we fought the Blacklight." He looked around. "Also less edgy."

MadderJacker

I do not catch bugs
Pronouns
He/Him
Mergo pinched between his eyes as he sucked in a deep breath. The air was getting to him. He still couldn’t believe it, didn’t want to believe it. It took a surprising amount of willpower to keep from making any noise.

There were two of Owen. Was the multiverse really that small? Or big? He didn’t know. It was confusing before, and this didn’t make it any better. If anything, it added a whole new level of cosmic horror to the multiverse that he’d previously been so thankful to not have as a dreadful memory looming over him and his home.

“These… gatherings aren’t typically my thing,” he answered, which was only mostly a lie. “I’m going to get some air. I’ll return later.” And without making eye-contact, he picked a direction and started walking.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
"Hey Icetales," he called. "Got an extra cup?" maybe that would ease his nerves.

Icetales glanced at Koamaru. “My, yes. I always carry spare cups on my persona.” With a pair of his tails, he produced another cup and held the bottle, before pouring the tea and extending it to the Manectric. “There. This should help soothe thy…”

He trailed off as his ears swiveled, having detected approaching ‘mons. Curious about that, he focused on whoever was coming.

Someone else had fought another Blacklight…?

Attentive as ever, his gaze trailed on every member of that other team, his eyes shining with wonder. Heroes from another universe… that was so exciting! And also confusing as Chaos.

He tilted his head curiously when the other Potluck stared at him, comparing him to Gene. And that Gene was a Bisharp?

Regardless, it was time for the greetings.

“Ah. It is my pleasure to meet you all,” started the half daemon, bowing with respect. “You all can just refer to me as Icetales, humble butler with noble origins. At your service.”

No mention of our daemon blood?

‘Please, darkness mine. Let us not leave a bad first impression…’

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Koa gaped at the newcomers, suddenly feeling terribly lost and perplexed. This blacklight thing... had happened and before? And now there were two Owen's, two Diyem's and... a bunch of pokemon he didn't know. He opened his mouth, then closed it. Suddenly, he felt like he was back, new and fresh on Team Spectrum, alone and confused.

He edged towards the back of the group, content to stay out of the way and try to observe.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave already regretted having let Owen drag him along to this thing. Who the fuck even were these people? Why were they so loud?

He stayed where he was, sipping his half-finished beer, and hoped the newcomers would just leave him alone.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Danithan tilted his head at Icetales's greeting. "Noble origins, what do ya mean by that lad?"

…Right. How could he even begging to explain his messy lineage? Perhaps it was better to stick to the ‘official’ version, as said in his world.

“I am the tenth son of the royal family in Borealis, the empire of winter. Ninetales the Magnificent, my father, is the current emperor,” explained Icetales, keeping his voice as even as he could when he mentioned his father. “How I became a butler, well… that is an obscenely long tale.”

Readerlove

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Danithan kept his gaze on Icetales as he was talking, but had to avert his gaze to stifle a snicker. "Magnificent?! What dunce names themselves that laddie?" Danithan snickered, but then composed himself. "Cripes, if that's a normal name from Borealis, then ya can smack me over the head for laughin at your dad's name. Royal blood or not, anyone with a name like that sounds like they have too big an ego."

Upon hearing cynthian's comment, he smiled. "Glad you two found love."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Like I said. You’re edgy mirrors of one another.” Nero glanced at Cynthian. “I guess that makes you Lucius. Yeah, I can see it.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv just stared in shock. So many questions were going through their mind, and along with everything else that had happened it was too much to handle.

They nearly Panicked, but were able to reign it in, though the shadowy wisps around their body didn't go away.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
“You’re royal too?” Gene asked ninetales, tilting her head, adjusting her cape. “From your voice… I can tell it’s messy.”

Icetales frowned. “‘Messy’ ought to be the understatement of the century. Let us say that the relationship between my father and mine self is… troubled.”

That is the second understatement of the century.

The Ninetales disregarded that comment, preferring to focus on something else. Namely, Gene. “And if thou said ‘royal, too’… Then thou must be related to royalty, right?”

Danithan kept his gaze on Icetales as he was talking, but had to avert his gaze to stifle a snicker. "Magnificent?! What dunce names themselves that laddie?" Danithan snickered, but then composed himself. "Cripes, if that's a normal name from Borealis, then ya can smack me over the head for laughin at your dad's name. Royal blood or not, anyone with a name like that sounds like they have too big an ego."

At that, Icetales laughed heartily, then grinned at Danithan. “Oh, good sir, that is actually surprisingly accurate. Ninetales the Egotistical would have been a better title.” He smirked. “But, well, traditions are traditions. And who would listen to someone named Egotistical?”

Upon hearing cynthian's comment, he smiled. "Glad you two found love."
“Love is quite the thing, is it not?” Gene held her cheek and passed a glance to her lopunny lover, Lucius, loosening the buckles on her cape slightly.

…By the heavens, did the day suddenly become much hotter? And why was he looking like a fire Ninetales now?

Icetales chuckled shyly, thumping his tails on the floor while his heart thumped louder. “Um… Yes. Love it truly delightful.” He wagged his tails. “A stray light in the middle of the murkiness, which is all the more shining and glorious. One of the best things that happened in this world.”

TheLastRanger13

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
His/him
“I am a Queen, my friend,” she shook her head. “And my relationship with my father was… tense, to say the least.”

She shook her head.

“Do not let your legacy hang over you too much, your destiny is your own,” She gave a bit of advice. “Be your own being.”

She looked at the couple and smiled.

“I’m glad you found you found love,” She held her cheek. “A single lumen in the dark shines like a star in comparison.”

Shadow of Antioch

Viaggiatore
Pronouns
he/his
Partners
  1. charmeleon
Dave already regretted having let Owen drag him along to this thing. Who the fuck even were these people? Why were they so loud?

He stayed where he was, sipping his half-finished beer, and hoped the newcomers would just leave him alone.
"Come, now, there is no reason to look like Mergo!" Alice slithered closer to Dave. "We are like you, after all. Just... older. And more experienced. Who else in this entire world can understand your situation, how you might be feeling right now?"

The Unleashed Dragonair scrunched her brow. "Well, I suppose the legends, but... no. We're significantly stronger."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
The amount of restraint it took for Kora to sit there, listening, and not literally explode from giddiness and excitement, was something he thought he should pat himself on the back for. Let's see...

There was an edgy prince fox dude, a buff cat, another buff cat, living rock candy that smelled like sadness, an electric dog that he thought was a cat, a lamp, a dude with a hella shiny head, an angry dog that smelled like he wished he was in a bar, a plant that Kora had to tell himself wasn't a fancy salad, a bigger plant that was somehow in the fall... uh...

Kora's brain kinda dimmed after all that, he reached his thought limit for the week, so it was time to have some fun~!

And apparently fun meant pestering the guy with the wicked fucking hammer!

In the blink of an eye, Kora appeared beside Spectrum-Diyem, sizing him up for a split second before another him appeared on the other side, then another at the front, then the back, then above. When they all finished, they poofed into a puff of black smoke, and the original patted the dragon on the back and gave him a big ol' grin. "I dunno what it is, but you seem kinda different. Maybe it's the hammer? Oh, actually..." Kora spun around, glancing at Miracle-Diyem, then snorted. "Yeah, you lost a big more weight than mines did. Maybe swingin' that thing around in a fight counts as extra cardio?"

With everyone meeting the other team, Vix didn't really know what to do. They all seemed nice, yeah, but she couldn't get a read on 'em. More importantly, Drake was hiding behind her, muttering something to himself ever since the first few Miracle Matters showed up. He wouldn't answer her either, so she dropped it before long.

"Man... they really look the part. Strong... uh..." Vix paused. "I guess some of them look smart? I kinda get the feeling they're all just strong..." She looked over at the guy messing with Spectrum-Diyem, and blinked. Then again. "...What's his deal?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom