• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
1637103820334.png

You step through Hoopa's portal and out the other side. Your eyes adjust to the light as you take in your surroundings. You appear to be indoors, but the structure is massive. There are objects everywhere, as far as one can see. They look like... furniture?
It seems you are in a some kind of mysterious store... Those from advanced Pokemon worlds might also recognize it as a shop of some kind, but far far larger than any they've likely encountered. Those from a world of humans may recognize it as something akin to a department store; though it rivals even the largest stores found in human cities. Beds, dressers, couches and every kind of furniture one can imagine sprawl out before the you in a seemingly endless maze of aisles and zones formed from various rooms, recliners, end tables, coffee tables and more.

Just what is this place?

Further searching might reveal what appears to be large writing on the wall... Unown-looking symbols spell out a single word.

IKEA

Well, whatever this place is, at least it will be comfortable! There's more than enough beds and loveseats and chairs for everyone to find something that suits them. Plus, the whole place is deserted, which means everyone is free to drag together whatever furniture they wish. There doesn't appear to be any exits though. Not that you'd ever want to leave anyway, right?

Welcome to the second ever Hoopa Multiverse RP!
Players:
  • Antares [Male Garchomp with absolutely no trauma] - Abrapunk
  • Saltriv [Nonbinary Chikoria] - IfBench
  • Rekker [Male Flareon] - Silverphoenix
  • Red [Pefectly normal Male Human] - Canisaries
  • Odette [Female human] - Sinderella
  • Lance [Male Lucario] - Navar
  • Altair [Male ...Yveltal?] - Inkedust
  • Selene [Female Human] - Shiny Phantump
  • Horizon [Male Dragonite] - Fusion
  • Zak [Male Vaporeon] - Fusion
  • Ghaspius[Male Mismagius] - Minty
    • Fumie [Agender Castform] - Minty
  • Kimiko [Female human] - Seren
  • Sam [Female human] - Jackiebee/mythicmalasada

As before, there will be 1 real-life day for players to arrive and introduce themselves to each other. Then Hoopa (the GM (me)) will arrive to kick off the game! At this time, the game remains unknown to the players, although they're free to speculate. If you played before, some may remember their last excursion with Hoopa, or they may not, its up to you. Since arrivals times might be staggered based on when players are able to join, you can construe it as them arriving late/Hoopa dropping them off late.

The game will last until Nov 22nd 8pm EST, although as before I give a little leeway for people to wrap things up. If anyone has not already, please review the rules, just in case.

As a refresher, your characters will be aware they're here to play a party game that will bring them no harm (physically, hehe), and they're aware at the very least that they will be returned home safe and sound, with no lasting memory of this, except as a strange dream. Whether your character chooses to behave here believing this is a dream is up to them....

So secrets are safe. They might be surprised to find some of the folks they'll meet though!

For now, feel free to get to know each other. With that said, let the games begin!

As Hoopa's guests began arriving, they flitting back and forth between the arrivals, making known their delight and excitement. "Hoopa say you should all get to know each other a little first, and tell everyone about the worlds you come from!" And with that, they vanished through a ring again, leaving behind a lingering snicker.

The game has been announced! Never Have I ever!

Never have I ever is a party game where the speaker begins by saying the phrase "Never have I ever..." and then says something they've never done that they think everyone else has done. E.g. 'Never have I ever gotten in a fistfight'. Everyone who has gotten in a fightfight would have to take a shot. In this case, the lovely Ghaspius the Mismagius (and Hoopa if necessary) will be providing ~spooky~ potions for everyone! Take turns and enjoy the madness!

A list of questions asked will be compiled on this post for convenience, so returning players can answer for themselves.

As for taking shots, you can use this for inspiration or make up some terrifying effect of your own https://perchance.org/rpg-potion-gen-5

Questions:
  1. [Horizon] Never Have I ever drank Alcohol - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48242
  2. [Altair] Lost a bet - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48348
  3. [Kimiko] Been in a physical altercation - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48435
  4. [Selene] Danced - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48457
  5. [Odette] Kissed a girl - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48479
  6. [Ghaspius :C] ....had good parents to look up to - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48574
  7. [Saltriv] Been to a city - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48674
  8. [Antares] Trusted someone with my life - https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...arty-roleplay-thread-nov-16-22.908/post-48780

Last edited:

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
A flareon walked through the portal. And... he looked like he'd just been through some shit. A fairly recent scar lined his forehead.

Rekker walked into the center of everything, and slowly looked aeound.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A Chikorita leapt out of a portal next, looking around at their destination. There was lots of furniture around, yet all of it was very odd. The way it was all arranged was odd, too. It was like some sort of truly immense storage space.

Nonetheless, a smile was on their face as they saw that someone else was already here. A Flareon! They waved their leaf and said, "Hi!"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker looked back at the Chikorita.
"Hi, I guess.... Who are you?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Selene emerged into what appeared to be a department store, overrun with wildlife. Five other people were there, all of similar ages, but she seemed to be on the younger side.

She was so close to having a starter, but instead all she had was the can of repel that she'd been looking forward to finally ditching. It'd have to do, for now. Hopefully, some of the other people here would have partners to help defend against the wildlife if things got rough.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I'm Saltriv! Nice to meet you!" they said, before spotting someone arriving. Someone bipedal and tall, with no tail...was THAT A HUMAN?!

Saltriv bolted over towards Selene as their tail wagged rapidly, and asked, "Are you a real human?"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker paused. "Wait... There are... other humans here?!"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Glass gently clinked as a Mismagius with pouches filled with all sorts of strange concoctions floated through the portal with a lackadaisical calm. A rather curious looking Castform shortly followed as his trusted aide joined his side. "Whoa..." Ghaspius mumbled to himself as he scanned the area. The infinite horizon of strange objects were all neatly arranged in such a way that it brought him a sense of comfort - as if intended it were home, despite being so alien. "You seeing this lil' buddy?"

Ghaspius looked down as he asked the Castform a question, only to find they were missing from their usual spot next to him. He quickly glanced up to see the Castform snuggling against the soft material of one of the extravagantly plush beds. Ghaspius chuckled as he floated over to the Castform. "Fumie... this isn't our home. That's not nice."

Fumie pouted as they tightened their grip on the comforter. Ghaspius pleaded with the child, "C'mon, we came here to play a game, didn't we?" Fumie ignored the Mismagius as they clutched even harder, dragging a bit of it off the pillows. "It can't be that soft..." The moment the Mismagius touched the fabric, all pretense of politeness washed away. "Okay... maybe the game can wait a minute..."

He felt so comfortable that he ended up laying down his ghostly form onto the bed. The velvety texture was so foreign to the pair, but oh so heavenly. It was as if they were permitted to rest in the fluffiness of Reshiram themself. Even so, curiosity usurped comfort, and the Chikorita's words certainly got Ghaspius's attention. He lifted his head slightly and said, "Oh, hey, company. A fuzzy one, one with a neat leaf, and a tall one. Cool. What's this about 'hues'? We talking 'bout colors here? My favorite's pink. What's yours?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Drunkedly stumbling his way through a portal, a yveltal with white feathers and runic markings was swearing under his breath, muttering something about being forced to play games by an overgrown talonflame. Altair's grumbling shifted into a low growl as he scanned his new surroundings, not liking anything he saw. Strange was the only word he could use to describe it. It was like a giant indoor marketplace or bazaar, but it felt colder, sterile, unsettling—not helped by the strange sounds that droned on in the distance. Not much company here either aside from a couple small pokémon and a girl, though he expected more to turn up soon.

"Oi!" he called out as he climbed atop a large, comfortable looking bed (he may as well, right?) "Let's get this shit over and done with." Altair laid himself on the bed, relishing its softness. At the very least, this was certainly much better than floating about in space.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Are you a real human?
Selene looked back to where her portal was, placing her hands on her hips. "This isn't funny."

She bent over and began examining the Chicorita. There was probably an audio chip hidden somewhere on their body. Even if a Chicorita could somehow learn and speak Kantonian, their mouth wasn't even moving in sync with the with the words she was hearing.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv's leaf drooped. "What's not funny?" they asked, before turning towards the Mismagius.

"My favorite color is my leaf color!" they said, before looking back towards the maybe-human, and asked, "What are you doing?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv swayed their leaf to the side, and narrowed their eyes at the maybe-human. "What do you mean "real Chikorita"? I'm plenty intelligent, and I'm real! My mom and uncle and everyone I know can talk, too! Why wouldn't I be able to?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
From another portal came a Garchomp. There wasn't really anything particularly unique about this 'chomp, except maybe the unusual branding mark on his chest; it was the letter Z. Surely nothing would happen with this.

He looked around at this new environment. It was... a human store? But it was much larger than any he had known of...

The sound of dialogue caught his attention, and he turned to look at where the human and Chikorita were in some kind of argument.

He was about to speak, when--

Altair watched the chikorita and the girl squabble before waving a wing dismissively and interjecting, "You get used to it."

That was Yveltal! His breath hitched in his throat as he looked at the God of Death.

Has the Deathbringer caught wind of my deal with Zygarde?!

...Wait. The Reaper looks unusual... an impostor, perhaps?

"Ah, pardon me. Do you know it is unwise to pretend to be a deity?" He said as he took a few steps towards the Yveltal-impostor.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Ah, pardon me. Do you know it is unwise to pretend to be a deity?"
Altair eyed the Garchomp carefully. He could've been honest, and speak of the arrangement he'd found himself in, however Altair had an idea.

"Pretend?" he asked slyly. "You seem to be the unwise one here for insulting me for you are sorely mistaken! I am as real as they come!" he chuckled, throwing his head back.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Pretend?" he asked slyly. "You seem to be the unwise one here for insulting me for you are sorely mistaken! I am as real as they come!" he chuckled, throwing his head back.

For a split second, he believed he had made a grave mistake.

My mark is not hurting. I suspect it would be if this were the real Yveltal!

"A poor attempt to frighten me. I have reason to believe you are an impostor, as this proves," He said with a motion to his branding mark. "This mark would no doubt be causing me great pain were I in the presence of the real God of Death. 'Tis quite calm at this moment, therefore you are an impostor!"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
What do you mean "real Chikorita"? I'm plenty intelligent, and I'm real! My mom and uncle and everyone I know can talk, too! Why wouldn't I be able to?
"Chicorita don't even have vocal chords, much less the ability to synthesize speech! This is stupid!"

And yet, she could hear the Buddy The Talking Chicorita wasn't the only wildlife chattering...

She wanted to go back home, where things made sense and logic, science, and reason meant things still.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"A poor attempt to frighten me. I have reason to believe you are an impostor, as this proves," He said with a motion to his branding mark. "This mark would no doubt be causing me great pain were I in the presence of the real God of Death. 'Tis quite calm at this moment, therefore you are an impostor!"
Altair snorted, this garchomp was a leaking ship of secrets if he ever saw one! His next move was all too easy. "Only because I allow it to be. I am in a good mood today after all!" Altair studied the branding, something shaped like a "Z" with a strong association with Yveltal? Subtle. "Zygarde ought to be more careful unless he wants me at his doorstep," he added playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom