• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
You know, I'm starting to think you're into that sort of thing, Cal remarked. What is that, the second time it's happened? Hey hey Raven, you know, I heard that Balm and Cepa have been acting pretty suspicious lately.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Owen, you know I'm not doing this to see things like that.
Raven sounded rather exasperated.

Mellow spoke up after she was finished.
We all know that. Why don't you stay with me for a while and help with the gardening?

...That sounds like it would be nice. I'll be over soon.

Okay!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Hey uh.... does anyone know of a dark red storm or something? I'm talking to Sword and she said she remembers seeing one when she woke up.
Sounds kinda like what me and Astrid saw when we poked that Blacklight mewtwo guy. I was gonna ask Diyem if it rang any bells, but I guess the guy is too busy petting his deer for low-level shit like that these days.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
We tried to speak to him, but Xerneas was adamant that we go away and leave him alone...

I had a conversation with Soda recently.
(Insert the details of said conversation here)

Everything he said lined up. We're going to have to be ready to fight Diyem, and likely Xerneas as well.

...We should probably keep an eye on Pop as well, even if he didn't receive nearly as much energy from the Tree...

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
[Scotch > Soda]: Hey. Do you have some time? Want to talk. Park in ~20mins?

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Dave? I got the rest of the information I needed. I know it's him. I know he's not a zoroark. He's an aspirant arceus, and he wants his power back. Be fuckin' careful. Please. Please come back in one piece. Okay?

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
A chill went down Dave's spine. That was... just what Soda'd meant about being his Arceus's right-hand man, wasn't it. Hardly even a lie. Goddamn it.

Yeah. I'll be careful.

Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

R13 – We Are All Fucking Eggs

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Um... guys? Owen called. I know some of you left early, but we kinda found something out. You know our Ultra Shades? They're, uh...

I'M A FUCKING EGG!

Y-yeah, um, Xerneas got a read on them. The lumps we found are, like, petrified Shadow Eternatus eggs. And giving energy to them... from Joule, and ourselves, and Diyem's essence... kind of... fertilized them. So... congrats...? Oh, and I think Diyem's about to faint.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
All that came from Koa was an agonized groan.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
A loud squeal rang in everyone’s mind, courtesy of an excited Petram.

“Oh, boy! Does that mean that Daddy is my real Daddy? And that I got another father? And that all shades are my siblings?!”

“That… sounds like it…”

“Frigging sweet! Hello, siblings! Gotta do a family gathering some day! To catch up about stuff, y’know?”

“Like the gathering we just had?”

“Nah! Much better! I’ll bring cake! And soda!”
There was a pause. “No, not that Soda! Unless he wants to come, too. I don’t mind, cuz the more the merrier~!”

In the outside world, Icetales smiled, some of his life flowing back to him. It was good to see that Petram was still mostly there, despite everything.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Come on, this is... Look, we already knew familiars are partly based on our energy or spirit or memories or whatever the fuck. What exactly does this change? There's still nothing biological involved. You can't just say we're 'parents' in some new sense now just because the stone's some kind of fucking egg. What, are you going to say the fucking fourteen-year-old's a father now because of some spiritual mumbo-jumbo technicality? Pretty creepy if you ask me.

Dave is right. If the genetics are like normal then Eien and Joule are our biological parents. Does this mean we can hatch into Eternatus later? That sounds interesting.

unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Brisa didn't raise me. All my memories of bein' a kid are of bein' Jesse's and Sierra's kid. If who I am is stuff from Brisa's head, then we're more like sisters than anythin' else. Plus the mechanics of it ain't got nothin' t'do with biological parenthood, like Dave says. All seems daft t'me.

Luz, I think the fuckin' heavy part is the bit where y'all might each mature into a goddamn eternatus.

Yeah, but . . . didn't we kinda call somethin' like that early on, after Darkwhite's eterna transformation?

...Yeah.

Then it ain't so much of a shock.

...Guess not.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
That Dave guy is right! Echo's cheerful voice sounded. I'm just still Echo the Crobat. We already knew us familiars or whatever are based on memories of you guys. Nothing changed.

... That's a good point.

And I bet we won't have to turn into Eternatus! We came this far together and saved so many people from corruption, so if something happens, we got each others backs no matter what! Right?

Yeah.
Koa's voice sounded a little more cheerful. You're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom