• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Why should we not tell Pop? What purpose would that serve?

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
...So, um, hi, Cal here. Luz and I are in the Amp Plains right now, and--

Oh! How is it going?

Fine,
Dad. Anyway, we're talking to Zeraora. She has Blacklight in her fist--don't worry, she's fine, but she got it from some meteor in Lush Prairie. You know, where our Cores were found... A red meteor.

...What.

Yeah. You guys didn't find anything there, did you?

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Brisa here. Who the fuck was in the first scoutin' mission to follow up on Sushi an' Sashimi, anyway? ...Shit, did anyone even properly debrief those gals afterwards and find out what they remember?

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Oh! I was part of that, Owen replied. They didn't really sense anything strange before everything went dark. They didn't really have anything they could really tell us, only that they had gone near the impact site at the time. That's kind of all...

Who was the one that got sent scouting?
Cal asked.

I think... it was Soda? He's usually the one who gets to places first. Truffle was also the one who rescued me back when I lost to those Magikarp! Or at least, that's who I remember waking up to... I think Maple also might've helped?

Do you think the mysterious disappearing meteor was due to any of them? Because Truffle isn't exactly someone who can carry things away without being painfully obvious, and Soda doesn't have the strength to carry buildings, either. And Maple... Well. We'd already ruled her out by default. And as a Smeargle, I do not think she can carry something like that. We've learned that it takes her some time to get back into that form if she unleashes herself, too.

In other words... it can't be any of them, unless they have some ability they haven't told us?
Owen asked.

Or they lied about their abilities, or are simply have not shown all of their cards to us.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
We have that mission in the Worldcore really soon... We don't have time to interview them about all this. They're off doing prep and scouting. What can we do to take precautions about this?

I can't think of anything we can reasonably do in such a short time. Nrgh. We will need to be careful about what they do for a while. Keep careful tabs of where they are up to the Worldcore so we don't see them doing anything odd.

Soda doesn't like when I trail him...

Owen.
I don't like when you trail me.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Okay, so... Zeraora let us know the kinds of attacks. Shadows, Radiance, Ground, Fire, Water, Electricity, and it sounds like maybe a bunch of others that she can't remember specifically. Just, a bunch of different elemental energy attacks. Can you even have that many at-the-ready on the fly? Who even fits that description, plus all the other stuff?

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
I researched the move the spy used to destroy the rock...

It was pure water energy. The only moves I could find mentioned were Hidden Power and Judgement, but there might be other moves like it...

I don't think Hidden Power works the way Judgement does. Pokémon usually only have one type of Hidden Power they can access... There must be something we're missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom