• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Brisket]: ... you ought to be more confident in yourself.

[S0urdough > Brisket]: The way you interact with Astrid and Starr. That looks like love to me.

[S0urdough > Brisket]: If you haven't made anything official then you'd best speak up before it becomes too late.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Brisa stared at her badge, as if reading the messages again would make it easier to reply.

Was it even worth explaining to this guy that she hadn't heard from Astrid in a month? That she'd already called out her feelings just as she'd died, and if Astrid didn't want to respond to that, she wasn't gonna force herself on the poor gal? She didn't even know what to think about the Starr thing. She felt something, sure, but she knew what a crush felt like, and she knew Starr didn't have one on her.

She didn't know what to type. But she didn't want to leave the bastard hanging, even if he was an ageless moron.

[Brisket > S0urdough]: youre missing some context

[Brisket > S0urdough]: anyway good talk

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[Maple > S0urdough]: Your Ultra Shade is preaching about Eternatus like a Born Again Arcean, you know. He put a signpost on my back.

Attached: a blurry image of the signpost with Maple's massive paw just in-frame.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Maple]: He manifested as a cultist who lures people to their deaths within Eternatus’ distortion. But as a shade he’s harmless. Just ignore him.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Maple]: He won’t. Because his eternatus isn’t here.

[S0urdough > Maple]: He’s less dangerous than I am in my real body. Clearly he’s latched onto that persona because he was overwhelmed by my bloody history.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Attached: an image of Maple in her unleashed form.

[Calorie -> Team Spectrum]: So apparently Joule thinks Maple looks cute like this.
[Scotch -> Team Spectrum]: what the ever-loving fuck. That's not a Pokémon. You're telling me literally everyone else is a Pokémon from my world in some form or another, even if they're mythological bullshit or even fucking conspiracies or cartoon characters, and then Maple's the one person who isn't?

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Scotch]: I can small the salt all the way from the Tree of Life. 😂

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[Vix's brain wave thingies > Team Spectrum]: Hey so... S'more kinda already knew we were spying on him, haha... Currently trying not to get ghost punched to death while also trying to convince him to let us look into his brain. If I'm not back in the voidlands in an hour, you'll know it worked.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Yeah, I said had this in the bag! I'll be keeping a closer eye on him on my own, all he asks is that we don't tell Pop about him possibly being a spy until after we fix him. If anything's wrong in the first place.

I'll keep you guys up to date with him, if anything happens, I'll tell all of us the second it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom