• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Favorite Pokémon

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
https://www.wattpad.com/717235456-pokemon-divine-a
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
Uh...
I don't think I'm allowed to pick myself, so I better improvise here.
Grass : Decidueye, a robin hood character with grass and ghost? Neato!
Fire : Ninetales, really like it's power against typical Kanto/Johto speedsters like Scizor. It'll give a jolt to any star trainer...
Water : Gyarados is a pokemon whose strength and moveset match up to create a skilled killer who can win in a struggle.
Normal : Little tough to choose, but Ursaluna is half-cute half-fearsome with some fairy mixed in.
Ground : I have to give in to Excadrill-it's amazingly powerful!
Fighting : Annilape is a destructive comeback machine with Rage Fist. Need I say more?
Psychic : Claydol is a piece of an ancient murderous toy, clearly. Yay!
Steel : Kingambit is a fast flashy pokemon with a terrific ability-Supreme Overlord!
Electric : Ampharos because it's mega evolution looks fancy.
Ghost : Spiritomb, the background story is actually really neat even though Vessa trapped in that stone is very creepy.
Ice : Avalugg because of its freezing efficiency.
Bug : Shuckle because of its defense.
Poison : Vileplume because of its Strength Sap signature.
I think I covered all of them?

SparklingEspeon

Back on Her Bullshit
Staff
a Terrace of Indeterminate Location in Snowbelle
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. fennekin
  3. zoroark
My favourites list has stayed pretty consistent.... mostly fluffy/cat/dog things :v
- espurr
- fennekin (and evos)
- all eeveelutions
- zoroa (and evos)
- nickit
- vulpix
- marginally shinx
- also probably most of the 'mon from gens VI and VII, which both had vibes that were super Me

Railgun

Johto trash.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. raichu
Why haven’t I posted here yet?
Top three are Raichu, Ceruledge, and Dragonite.
Raichu because I find it hella cute and underrated! I think it looks better than Pikachu, imo. I just wanna give it a hug and I don’t care if I get shocked, worth it!
Ceruledge has become a top favorite due to its design and Mega Man like feel. I love the blade, I love how badass it looks. My fave ghost type for sure.
And Dragonite because while it has such a cute face it can kill you. I love dragon Pokémon in general. Also due to Lance being my favorite champion, Dragonite just holds a special place in my heart.

Hoopapkmn

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
He/him/his
My favorites are Hoopa (If you couldn’t guess by my username), and Orbeetle.

I like Hoopa because it’s movie was one of the first Pokémon movies I watched. I know the movie isn’t really that good, but seeing all those legendaries fight each other was so cool, even if they just showed that to sell toys.

I like Orbeetle for the simple reason that it’s just such a cool design. It’s G-max form is even cooler, and I also recommend watching Lockstin’s video on it to see why it’s such a top tier Pokémon design.

Top Bottom