• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fall 2020 Mafia - Game Thread

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
But honestly Fusion being fully innocent is also an impossibility. Let's be real.

We're basically killing the third imposter by getting rid of me, 'cept I did a piss poor job at that seeing how I'm now acting sus
He's... saying he's the third guilty player. This is obviously badwolfing. There's no reason for a townie to pretend to be mafia.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
As far as I'm aware it's

Fuse: 5: Phan, Tanuki, Dawning, Wind, Fusion
Dawning Wind: 3: Equitia, Espy, Waffle
Tanuki: 1: Persephone

Not accurate. I know Wind for sure flipped.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
...I should probably make something if Fusion is lynched.

(flip does not matter)

Equitia (Ashwood) - specific kind of tracker
DeliriousAbsol (Enigma) - ded

Tanuki (Desper) - roleblocker
windskull (Shimmer) - watcher

SparklingEspeon (Detective Looker) - seraph knight
Shiny Phantump (Salac) - bulletproof
Waffle (Luna) - doctor (fakeclaiming role)
Persephone (Kekoa) - oracle (fakeclaiming role)
DawningWinds (Iona) - roleblocker (maybe fakeclaiming role)

Fusion (Koraza) - ??? (ded)

Again, since I bolded I'll repeat my vote is DawningWinds

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Sorry. I can't edit it though :(

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
[[Too many emotions. Flaring up. Everywhere. All the emotional feedback was giving Shimmer a massive headache. She wrapped her arms around her body, fingers squeezing into her skin, and clamped her eyes shut. Everyone was arguing and it was all so loud and everything she said didn't really matter in the end and she was probably going to die and then she'd never see Muse or Toshi again and —

"Will everyone please SHUT UP?" She screamed. She turned and pointed at the zoroark, hand flaring with fairy energy. "If you want to die so bad then be my guest. I'm done."

The energy died away. She whirled around and stalked off.]]

One last thing in case I die, my reads are pretty much the same as equita. only difference being that I'd swap the positions of Myself and Tanuki on the DW scum and the Fuse lists. But of course I would.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
If need be, as I really maybe do want town to win, I'll change my vote before the timer runs out.

But at the same time, it would be hilarious if I died anyway.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
I'll make my decision in like, four minutes or something. I don't wanna do it last minute and stress out Star with me goofing off.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
[[Kora had no idea what was going on. It was like a metaphorical inferno set off out of nowhere! Everyone was at someone throat's one second, then they were at another's the next! Now it looked like everyone had their eyes set on him. Was he actually a murderer? He should have known, he was the last person he expected! How could he betray these people and pokemon he just met? And Desper? Who was... getting adorably intimate with someone right now. Good for them.

"I swear, it isn't me! Do I look like I would wanna murder someone?" Kora asked, his large, crimson claws shining in some form of light. Now that he was thinking about it, his claws are like, the same color as blood was. He'd never know if he killed someone just by looking at them. And he was probably on the stronger side when compared to everyone else too. "I-It's not me, right? I'm pretty sure I'm not..!"

Kora couldn't believe he tricked himself so badly, being a murderer and all that. What would his mother say? He sank to his knees, looking at his villainous claws as they dug into the floor. "I can't believe it... I-I'm the bad guy..."

Musical tones played off in the distance.]]

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
[[Kora had no idea what was going on. It was like a metaphorical inferno set off out of nowhere! Everyone was at someone throat's one second, then they were at another's the next! Now it looked like everyone had their eyes set on him. Was he actually a murderer? He should have known, he was the last person he expected! How could he betray these people and pokemon he just met? And Desper? Who was... getting adorably intimate with someone right now. Good for them.

"I swear, it isn't me! Do I look like I would wanna murder someone?" Kora asked, his large, crimson claws shining in some form of light. Now that he was thinking about it, his claws are like, the same color as blood was. He'd never know if he killed someone just by looking at them. And he was probably on the stronger side when compared to everyone else too. "I-It's not me, right? I'm pretty sure I'm not..!"

Kora couldn't believe he tricked himself so badly, being a murderer and all that. What would his mother say? He sank to his knees, looking at his villainous claws as they dug into the floor. "I can't believe it... I-I'm the bad guy..."

Musical tones played off in the distance.]]
THIS LOOKS LIKE A SCUM CONFESSION.

I THINK SCUM JUST CONFESSED. EVERYONE VOTE FUSE NOW.

Top Bottom