• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Perhaps so," Maple said. "We'd saved countless worlds until now. It would be a shame to put that to a halt. But... I am a Voice. Whether I used to be one or not. If Telum returns... then I shall return to Telum. I'm... sure Joule would understand. And I would understand if he..."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
She wasn't going to finish that sentence and Bahamut knew it. "Well, he knows exactly what becomes of a necrozma who mettles on too many planets." Bahamut pointed at his head with an upper wing. "But I would think his brush with insanity would help him to open up to settling down."

Red, blue, and purple lines cycled across his eyes. "I'm sure it's... great that you two managed to have such a long string of successes until now. Can't say I know the feeling. But just as Dark Matter believes it was only a matter of time before you and his mate were drawn to one another... I firmly believe it was only a matter of time before you encountered a situation that you would not be able to handle. It's quite... fortunate for Cibus that the stakes were personal enough to Dark Matter for him to want to get involved in the way he did. How fitting that on this planet where hope and friendship are tangible forces that the power of love kickstarted this endless domino chain of miracles."

He huffed. "Must be nice."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"You probably should."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"No." Bahamut folded his upper wings under his chin. "But thus far his ideas have managed to work out one way or another. Chances are he can improvise a solution to your situation, too."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“I’ll put it on my calendar.” Which didn’t really exist, of course. But it wasn’t like he was doing much with his time.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut shrugged. “I was too busy getting mauled by you to notice what he was doing.”

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Yeah.” Bahamut glanced at the source of the light. “I guess I’ll leave you two alone.”

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Hello. I was just leaving.” Bahamut slithered toward the door.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Uh-huh. Sure.”

Bahamut hastily went through the front door and flew off. He wasn’t sure if he had come out of that with any new takeaways.

<><><>​

R14 - Dave and Saltriv Discuss Corruption

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave'd bought way too much food, especially for not managing to eat a whole lot of it. He was going to head to the lab and deal with the parasite, he swore to God, but first he was going to have to drop these leftovers off back home. Couldn't do much of anything carrying all this shit.

The takeout bag also didn't help him stay balanced on his feet. Maybe he'd drunk too much, eaten too little. Whatever. He'd manage.

He was making his way along Parfait Way when he saw a red-leafed Meganium going the opposite way. At first he just vaguely noted their presence before looking back at the road ahead, and then, suddenly, a bright, clear spark of an idea speared through him. "Hey. Hey, wait! Uh, Saltriv?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Meganium stopped, turned towards Dave, smiled, and waved their leaf. "Hi, Dave!"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
He stumbled over. "Hey, so--" Talking was hard with a bag in his mouth. He put it on the ground, wobbled on his feet again. "Look, you're... you drain people's corruption, right? I mean, okay, maybe just the Blacklight part, but -- that's got to be an improvement, right? You can help Soda." He stared wildly at Saltriv. "Right?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep! I can drain corruption!" And also take others' corruption upon themselves, but the others don't need to know that. They leaned down, their cheerful expression beginning to fade slightly. "I...don't think it'll work on Soda, but if you want to, I can try!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom