• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Search results

1. canisaries

Pokémon Once a Thief

Actually, I would argue that trying to go for this many epithets is already not good for the prose. I would much rather read a name and the Pokemon species over and over than have a character referred to by their type when their type has no relevance to the current conversation. For all of my...
  2. canisaries

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hey, here for Catnip, and sorry for the lateness. Figured I'd continue with this story since I'd looked at it before in a previous round. Quote Comments Typo. It feels like you're using "bemused" to mean "amused" here, but that's a common mistake. "Bemused" means "puzzled, confused, or...
  3. canisaries

Pokémon Once a Thief

Hey there, chose this story for Catnip. Read the prologue, and here are my thoughts. Something that becomes clear very quickly is that there is a lot of worldbuilding for this setting. While that is laudable, it does come on a bit too strong in a lot of places when the story seems to pause for...
Top Bottom