• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Zinnia's Multiverse Madness! (Roleplay, March 4-13)

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Placing a finger upon the lip of her mask in mock inquisitiveness, she said, "Surely your own followers wouldn't angered by such constant requests?" She opened her arm up and tilted her head, "I'm sure there's quite a bit of pressure on you, my friend," and proceeded to place it on Odette's shoulder, "The stars must've have aligned us as equals to meet!"
"Well," she scoffed, "my father's followers are quite manic. They're of a more dark toned disposition, if you catch my drift. The only pressure I'm feeling is over warding them off."

She kept her expression steady. "Perhaps in some sense we're equal. But I can't grant wishes. I just have bugs that follow me around."

Kora kept a straight face for as long as he possibly could, seeing Dorien get so frustrated and knowing he got away with his little stunt successfully. Fortunately, Robin and Odette changed the subject to something a lot more interesting than Dorien. Although... when his clone returned to him, Kora could have sworn he sensed some sadness from Dorien. Maybe he was sulking because he can't meet his daily quota of fifteen crying children being left in his wake here... Kora didn't even know if there were fifteen kids here... or in general anywhere.

"So, wait, you're both crazy powerful gods? Is that why Odette's so smart?" Kora asked, blinking. An excited grin quickly rose onto his snout, and his pumped his fist in the air. "I can't believe it! I thought only Pokemon got to be gods! Humans being gods too did never even crossed my mind!" he snickered. "And I got to meet not just one, but two at the same time?! Just how lucky can I get, haha!"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Vix shook her head and arms. "I-I know, I'm just... saying what I think. I've lived at least two lives already, and one of them was... not the best. Had to live that life on the run up until I, uh, couldn't live it anymore. I wouldn't want anyone else to live like that, is what I mean."

<You have lived twice?>

"That, in my opinion and from my own experience, is the problem. And... all the more reason to enjoy your time here, you know? If all you know is fighting and surviving, you're missing out on like... half of what living is."

<Life is determined by one's environment, no?> Nico tilted his head as he stared at Vix, unblinking. <What you determine to be 'living' is clearly far different from what I determine it to be. Thus, I am not 'missing out' on living.>

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
<You have lived twice?>

Vix nodded. "Yeah dude, I'm a ghost. Kinda implied in the title of being a ghost," she explained, hoping she didn't come off like a pedantic prick.

<Life is determined by one's environment, no?> Nico tilted his head as he stared at Vix, unblinking. <What you determine to be 'living' is clearly far different from what I determine it to be. Thus, I am not 'missing out' on living.>

Vix stop staring back. Say something already.

"Y-Yeah, you definitely got a point there," Vix hummed, crossing her arms in thought and clearing her throat. Hopefully that was enough to play it off as Vix thinking instead of whatever the hell she was doing.

It felt pretty clear that Nico was a smart guy, but he left himself open to one of Vix's greatest assets; finding a loophole in even the most sound logic! "Buuuut, now you're in a totally new environment, which means there's a totally different form of living for you to experience too."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Well," she scoffed, "my father's followers are quite manic. They're of a more dark toned disposition, if you catch my drift. The only pressure I'm feeling is over warding them off."

She kept her expression steady. "Perhaps in some sense we're equal. But I can't grant wishes. I just have bugs that follow me around."
"No doubt we're both trying to avoid any unwanted attention, then. Wouldn't want either of us to attract anymore of our respective 'bugs'; I'm sure that we can both agree on that, right?"
"So, wait, you're both crazy powerful gods? Is that why Odette's so smart?" Kora asked, blinking. An excited grin quickly rose onto his snout, and his pumped his fist in the air. "I can't believe it! I thought only Pokemon got to be gods! Humans being gods too did never even crossed my mind!" he snickered. "And I got to meet not just one, but two at the same time?! Just how lucky can I get, haha!"
Robin clasped her hands together and raised a leg as mock cheerfulness came over her voice, "Why, that's right! And I truly hope that you are enjoying our show of powers!" She grinded her teeth once more. Her dentist was going to wonder why they were starting to crystallize. "In fact, why do you tell us a little bit about your own, friend? And then Odette can talk all about hers!"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Buuuut, now you're in a totally new environment, which means there's a totally different form of living for you to experience too."

<...Perhaps.>

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Robin clasped her hands together and raised a leg as mock cheerfulness came over her voice, "Why, that's right! And I truly hope that you are enjoying our show of powers!" She grinded her teeth once more. Her dentist was going to wonder why they were starting to crystallize. "In fact, why do you tell us a little bit about your own, friend? And then Odette can talk all about hers!"

Kora sputtered, shaking and rubbing the back of his head. Having the spotlight tossed onto him so suddenly... he didn't even have anything prepared! Kora wasn't even wearing clothes like Odette and Robin were! How could he possibly present anything like this? He'd be the laughing stock of the god squad!

...Oh wait, Kora already doesn't wear clothes. And it looked like nobody else noticed either, so maybe he'd be fine after all?

"Me? I mean, I'm nothing special, I can just kinda... do whatever I wanna I guess? It'd be easier to say what I can't do, but I don't even know how small that is, hehe!" Kora replied sheepishly. "I-I can't, like, specifically grant wishes like you can, but I can make basically anything I want too, so I guess it's the same thing."

The fox then snapped, an idea coming to mind. "Oh, and I can be anybody I want to be too! I'm a big ol' shapeshifter!" he yipped, proud, and to show that power off, Kora snapped his claws once more. His body was fully engulfed by a black, shadowy cloud, shrinking down more and more until he looked exactly like Robin herself.

"Ta-da! Now I'm a human god too!" Kora cheered, puffing out "her" chest, sounding just like Robin as well. She then tittered and tapped her fingertips together. "I mean, unless you don't want me to be you, I uh... remember some people not being all that happy with that."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
<...Perhaps.>

The Chandelure brightened, her jagged grin turning more proud by the second. "It'll be fun, I promise!" Vix said, which... she had no idea how true that was. Honestly it was wishful thinking, all things considered. But if she could believe the lie then other people could too, so Vix didn't even humor the thought of things going sour at all!

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"No doubt we're both trying to avoid any unwanted attention, then. Wouldn't want either of us to attract anymore of our respective 'bugs'; I'm sure that we can both agree on that, right?"
Odette's smile was gone now. Clearly Robin hadn't caught the joke, and was now legitimately upset. Well, fuck. That wasn't the intent here.

She shifted her weight onto her other leg uncomfortably and crossed her arms. "Trust me, my bug isn't going anywhere," she said sternly.

She did well in keeping her shoulder taught, despite the urge to flinch at Robin's last sentiment. Unlike the last game, she was looking to do more to keep Odile's presence under wraps, lest she end up back in the blood bank upon her return home. Or give Dorien an opportunity to swipe her. Or give Red an opportunity to swipe her, dear fucking gods.

"Oh ho, my lineage isn't that important, trust me."

The fox then snapped, an idea coming to mind. "Oh, and I can be anybody I want to be too! I'm a big ol' shapeshifter!" he yipped, proud, and to show that power off, Kora snapped his claws once more. His body was fully engulfed by a black, shadowy cloud, shrinking down more and more until he looked exactly like Robin herself.

"Ta-da! Now I'm a human god too!" Kora cheered, puffing out "her" chest, sounding just like Robin as well. She then tittered and tapped her fingertips together. "I mean, unless you don't want me to be you, I uh... remember some people not being all that happy with that."
H̶e̶e̴e̶e̴e̶e̵e̵y̷ ̸I̸ ̵c̴a̵n̴ ̴d̴o̷ ̵s̶o̷m̷e̴t̸h̵i̷n̷g̸ ̵l̷i̵k̶e̶ ̶t̴h̴a̸t̶!̷ Odile beamed.

Please, please don't start, Odette internally begged.

I̴ ̷b̸e̷t̴ ̶I̵ ̵c̵a̸n̶ ̵d̶o̴ ̵i̷t̴ ̸c̵o̶o̵l̶e̵r̷,̸ ̸i̵f̴ ̵y̸o̸u̸'̶d̵ ̷j̶u̶s̷t̴ ̷L̵̛̼̫̳̖͊̋͐̽É̷̠̭̩͔͒́̈̚͝T̴͓̋̎̈́̈́̀ ̴͈̒̿͐̏̈́M̴̡͙̞̘̆̈́̒́ͅẼ̷̼̠̎͊̚͠ ̵̦̝̥̿̅̋͆͒Ṯ̷̖͋̋̉̄̅̚͝Ḫ̸̱͙̈̒̾̀̕̕Ė̴͕̦͎̲̤̌̿̓̽̀͘ ̷̻̦̥̈́̋͐̃͊̐͒F̶̗͔̳̗͔̯̎̌̓U̷̧̩͉̙̲̻̕Ć̷̞̩̌͋̕K̴̞͎͎̦̀ͅ ̸͙̊̀͛̚ͅŐ̴̢͓̜̓̾̑͝ͅU̴̩͖̮̘͙͕̒͛̽͑͝T̵̢̈́͑̋̒̇

She flinched. It couldn't be helped that time.

Mother--

She wiggled her earlobe again, before breaking into a round of applause. "Fantastique. Très, très gentil, Kora. You look exactly like her!"

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
The Froslass turned towards the Pokémorph? Something that was half human and half Ninetales? Was she something like that fire cat she 'befriended'?

Fray hovered over to Jean, ignoring her friend's startled cry as she greeted the hybrid. "Hi there!"
"Hi!" Jean waved.

Kalas listened with attention at the explanation. As much as he only mostly got the gist of it, he got an impression that he was getting a biased, too first-person perspective of what it was like.

"Well, I can say with confidence that I have not seen anything like this in my world," he explained, "but I wouldn't be surprised now if I see anyone trying, I guess. From what I've heard on the streets, many young humans have some sort of envy towards Pokémon like Lucario or Gardevoir, as if wanting to take their spot."
She blinked quizzically at the Fearow. "Huh? What do you mean?"

He had completely forgotten about the hybrid kid. He turned towards her. "The name's Wes. And this--" He crouched to pat the long-furred Espeon, "--is Nico."

He squinted upon hearing the words 'Orre' and 'show' used so closely to one another. "That's right, I'm from Orre. What exactly do you mean about a show, though?"
Wes? Wes? It was him! He had the same hair, an Espeon - of course! Jean gasped in delight, ears perking straight up. "In my world there's a TV show about Orre, and the hero is you! Or someone a lot like you, whose name was also Wes! Only his duster was blue, and his goggles weren't as cool." Her ears lowered a little as she averted her eyes. "I only watched one episode, though. It was a bit scary."

"Not yet. Still got more training to do with my team before we're strong enough, I think. But we're getting there," he added, smiling slightly. "I have a Tyrunt on my team, and she evolved recently." That had sure been something.

Talking to Dave again felt like old times, even his usual grumpy attitude and disbelief. Ho-oh's feathers, he missed it. Impulsively, he reached out and hugged Dave tightly. "I missed you," he murmured.
"Tyrunt? Huh, they're extinct where I--"

The hug came out of nowhere, Koa's arms suddenly reaching around him and pulling him close. After a moment of hesitation Dave put his arms around him as well, awkwardly aware of everyone else around them. How lonely was Koa back home?

For a few stretching moments he just held him, not saying anything, not sure he could have if he'd wanted to.

Let this kid be okay. Whatever happened with the legendaries and his lunatic dad, just... let him be okay back there, for the love of fuck.

"You all right, kid?" he managed eventually.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
She wiggled her earlobe again, before breaking into a round of applause. "Fantastique. Très, très gentil, Kora. You look exactly like her!"

Kora grinned behind the mask, giving her new dress a twirl and snickered... actually it was more of a giggle. "Thanks, I really try. Even tried to make this mask magic like her mask but... I dunno, just feels like a regular ol' mask," she sighed, taking said mask off and blinking as her eyes readjusted. One noticeable difference between Kora and the real Robin was that Kora's eyes never changed from their bright, sky blue.

With her eyes no longer blurry, Kora then gave a friendly grin to Robin and spun her copy mask on a finger. "Guess I don't got the same magic you put into yours just yet, huh Robin?" So weird having fingers instead of giant pointy claws... Kora would never understand how humans needed more than three fingers either. Some Pokemon had none and they grab stuff just fine.

And there was this Pokémon too, a Pokémon who could shapeshift and make things!...

"Can you make birds, or is it just nonliving things?"

"Of course I can!" Kora beamed, flipping her mask back on her face. She snapped her fingers, amazed at first as they made the actual snap sound and how clear it was, and suddenly a Pidove appeared in the palm of her hand. Then, raising her other hand, a regular pigeon formed. "I can make anything I wanna make, after all, hehe!"

Kora tossed both birds into the air, and they flew higher and higher, then off and away. The now-human wiped a tear from her eye. "I'm so proud... seeing my baby birds leave the nest so soon..."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
That's disturbing. "That's wonderful!" I hate it. "I adore it!"
And then it seemed as though others were gathering around them again. Of course. They'd see a young married couple, two girls talking about being gods, a shapeshifter that looked just like her-

-Hold on. That's it. That's my ticket out of this! If people think Kora using their powers are actually mine, then...
"...In fact, you're more than free to stay like that as looong as you'd like," she snapped her fingers before placing her palm gently on her chest, "It'll be like a game! We can swap places at random just to see if they can figure out who's who! Would you like to play it?"
She shifted her weight onto her other leg uncomfortably and crossed her arms. "Trust me, my bug isn't going anywhere," she said sternly.
That comment gave her pause for a moment. Was the bug... Dorien? That would make sense. That would explain why she's still attached to him even after all this time. And I was teasing her about it... She frowned to herself as the diggers in her stomach began to make their pit.
"Oh ho, my lineage isn't that important, trust me."
However, the diggers went on strike and demanded better pay due to confusion and anxiousness buying out all the space in there. Wait, so it isn't Dorien? Or... I don't know anymore. "Ah... uh, maybe you're right." The diggers finally got a hold of the department of emotions and they got into a fight. Robin remembered how much Odette had been making her relieve everything she was trying to escape. "...We're friends, after all; I wouldn't dare make you do something you didn't want to." It was a small victory, but it was a victory nonetheless. The head of emotions relented and finally gave the diggers all raises before they went back home to rest for the day.
Kora grinned behind the mask, giving her new dress a twirl and snickered... actually it was more of a giggle. "Thanks, I really try. Even tried to make this mask magic like her mask but... I dunno, just feels like a regular ol' mask," she sighed, taking said mask off and blinking as her eyes readjusted. One noticeable difference between Kora and the real Robin was that Kora's eyes never changed from their bright, sky blue.

With her eyes no longer blurry, Kora then gave a friendly grin to Robin and spun her copy mask on a finger. "Guess I don't got the same magic you put into yours just yet, huh Robin?" So weird having fingers instead of giant pointy claws... Kora would never understand how humans needed more than three fingers either. Some Pokemon had none and they grab stuff just fine.
She chuckled nervously as she tried to save face. "Hm! How strange! Maybe it's uh..." She tapped her finger on her mask before deciding on the story to use, "...Because my sister made it for me specifically, so it's like... the mask knows, you know?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"...We're friends, after all; I wouldn't dare make you do something you didn't want to." It was a small victory, but it was a victory nonetheless. The head of emotions relented and finally gave the diggers all raises before they went back home to rest for the day.
Odette tilted her head down to stare up at Robin from under her brows, which were raised doubtfully. A prickle of anger was forming in her back, as much as she was willing it off. "You're sounding a little upset," she said. "Remind me to watch the jokes I try to make with you, then."

She flipped the water bottle in her hand and sauntered off toward another snack booth, suddenly peckish and wondering why she bothered.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Winona gasped as the birds flew off. She had wonder in her eyes and light in her smile. "That's incredible! Absolutely incredible!"

"Hehe, thanks! I could do a lot more than that, though! I just gotta, work up to it in a new body," Kora snickered, puffing out her chest. "Whatever power was in it was really subdued, but I guess that's to be expected from a professional god after all! Robin must not need to use all her power as much as I do, hehe!"

"...In fact, you're more than free to stay like that as looong as you'd like," she snapped her fingers before placing her palm gently on her chest, "It'll be like a game! We can swap places at random just to see if they can figure out who's who! Would you like to play it?"

This Robin lady was just full of surprises, wasn't she? This'd be the first time anyone was alright with Kora being them from the get-go, and while she didn't wanna pass up that chance, it didn't really... feel right. "Really? Like, are you sure you really want me looking like you?" she asked, tilting her head.

She chuckled nervously as she tried to save face. "Hm! How strange! Maybe it's uh..." She tapped her finger on her mask before deciding on the story to use, "...Because my sister made it for me specifically, so it's like... the mask knows, you know?"

"Oh yeah, because you said the mask has to be handmade with love and all that, and given to someone else too..." Kora hummed, crossing her arms. She then back tracked slightly, interested in a little tid bit Robin said. "You have a sister? Is she a god too?"

But, while Kora wanted to stay and get an answer, Odette said that Robin sounded upset, then just... walked off. She watched her go, before turning back to Robin, worried somewhat. "Is... she alright?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Y-yeah, I insist!" She said, nodding. The mask had proven its use once again in hiding her telling facial expressions beneath. "It will be, uh... good practice for you! L-like, you gotta figure out ways to really channel your powers when you don't have access to all of it at once!" She flexed her not-so-toned for emphasis. She proceeded to make a spinning motion with her hands and struck a pose, "You gotta give it movement! Make it something that even the uh, normal ones can relate to!"

She cleared her throat before answering the next questions. "Two, actually: one older, one younger. And, to be honest," she looked down before rubbing the back of her neck, "I think they're better than me in so many ways." She raised her head in the direction that Odette left to. Case in point... "And Odette j-just has to deal with that 'bug' of hers, that's all." I hope. "Sometimes we all just need a bit of space to think about things." She really didn't mean it, did she? I'll need to talk to her later. Face-to-face.

It was then she noticed Wallace and Winona were standing next to what looked like an older man and... that half-mon. Please tell me they're not fanatics, too. It also seemed like two bird Pokémon and several others had been gathered around as well. She'd been so caught up in her discussion she had stopped being observant of her surroundings - a unfortunately common occurrence for her. Well... can't keep avoiding this forever, I guess. "Hey... Winona and Wallace. How's the ring game going? And, uh, who are your friends?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
She cleared her throat before answering the next questions. "Two, actually. And, to be honest," she looked down before rubbing the back of her neck, "I think they're better than me in so many ways."

Odette was upset... now it looked like Robin was too. Kora really hoped it wasn't another case of "everyone I wanna be friends with that look happy are actually super sad on the inside" but by god did it look like it was getting to that. But, really, she didn't care if history repeated itself with brand new characters and a big ferris wheel that she will be the first to ride to the top, Kora wanted to help them all the same. Robin... might have a point though, about Odette. Sometimes people just want some alone time, and sometimes that alone time was messing with bugs and if Odette had bugs then Kora would rather wait until she was done with said bugs.

"For what it's worth... I think you're pretty great, even putting aside all the god power stuff, you know?" Kora said, patting Robin on the shoulder. For one, you don't deal with gross bugs...

Kora then gave Wallace and Winona a wave as they walked over. "Howdy! Didn't see ya there!"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"In my world there's a TV show about Orre, and the hero is you! Or someone a lot like you, whose name was also Wes! Only his duster was blue, and his goggles weren't as cool."

"Is that so? Huh..." He glanced down at his longcoat, trying to imagine it being any shade of blue. Eugh. Fucking hate blue.

Her ears lowered a little as she averted her eyes. "I only watched one episode, though. It was a bit scary."

The corner of his mouth twitched as he bit back a snide remark about how life was way worse than any TV show could be. "That's unfortunate. Maybe when you're older, you can see it and not be scared." He shrugged.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Tyrunt? Huh, they're extinct where I--"

The hug came out of nowhere, Koa's arms suddenly reaching around him and pulling him close. After a moment of hesitation Dave put his arms around him as well, awkwardly aware of everyone else around them. How lonely was Koa back home?

For a few stretching moments he just held him, not saying anything, not sure he could have if he'd wanted to.

Let this kid be okay. Whatever happened with the legendaries and his lunatic dad, just... let him be okay back there, for the love of fuck.

"You all right, kid?" he managed eventually.

"Yeah, I'm good," Koa said awkwardly, stepping away, a ghost of a grin on his face. He felt uncomfortable, with everyone around, but then if this was anything like other excursions into the multiverse, no one would remember anything anyways. It was nice though. And comforting, to know Dave was really still out there, still alive, and that it was possible to see him again.

"I really am. Training is great, and my team is awesome. What about you and uh... Jean? You guys are doing good back home since you got back and everything?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Trembling, Gen hesitantly waved at Dave, Koa, and the Ninetales-human. To be honest, he was kind of jealous of her. At least she had hands.

"Um, h-hi. I'm Gen," he said. "N-nice to meet you."

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Is that so? Huh..." He glanced down at his longcoat, trying to imagine it being any shade of blue. Eugh. Fucking hate blue.

The corner of his mouth twitched as he bit back a snide remark about how life was way worse than any TV show could be. "That's unfortunate. Maybe when you're older, you can see it and not be scared." He shrugged.
Jean perked up. "Maybe!" She was a bit older now. And she'd been through some scary things. ...And run away from them.

She winced. "I don't know. What happens?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Koa said awkwardly, stepping away, a ghost of a grin on his face. He felt uncomfortable, with everyone around, but then if this was anything like other excursions into the multiverse, no one would remember anything anyways. It was nice though. And comforting, to know Dave was really still out there, still alive, and that it was possible to see him again.

"I really am. Training is great, and my team is awesome. What about you and uh... Jean? You guys are doing good back home since you got back and everything?"
Koa let him go and stepped away. Could he believe the reassurance? ...Not like it mattered. They'd forget the whole thing as soon as they were back. Dave exhaled.

"I mean, for the circumstances. Still battling fucked-up laws that say she can't be around people or leave the house during the day. Better make the most of this little trip because she's probably not going to be allowed in an actual amusement park for however many years it takes to vote in the right senators to repeal this bullshit bill." Maybe he should ask if she wanted to try any of the rides or something. Then again, if she hadn't asked, maybe he could get away from this without getting on any fucking rollercoasters.

"But, you know, we're still alive. No further murder attempts. That helps."

"Dave, Jean, I forgot to ask... How do you know of me and Winona? What show did you hear of us? Hinode Live?"
It was then she noticed Wallace and Winona were standing next to what looked like an older man and... that half-mon. Please tell me they're not fanatics, too. It also seemed like two bird Pokémon and several others had been gathered around as well. She'd been so caught up in her discussion she had stopped being observant of her surroundings - a unfortunately common occurrence for her. Well... can't keep avoiding this forever, I guess. "Hey... Winona and Wallace. How's the ring game going? And, uh, who are your friends?"
Trembling, Gen hesitantly waved at Dave, Koa, and the Ninetales-human. To be honest, he was kind of jealous of her. At least she had hands.

"Um, h-hi. I'm Gen," he said. "N-nice to meet you."
Everyone was starting to crowd around Jean. Her dad, noticing, stepped a bit closer again, though staying with Koa.

"Um... The Hoenn show is Emerald Skies! It's really cool! You're only in some of the episodes, though. It's about a trainer collecting all the badges in Hoenn and fighting the evil Team Aqua and Team Magma. She caught Rayquaza!"

Her dad raised an eyebrow, glancing over. "I, uh, haven't watched it myself. Kind of a kids' cartoon. Maybe she's exaggerating the similarity." He paused, eyes narrowing. "Hang on, Winona...? Were you in a bizarre interdimensional mafia game or was that a different Winona?"

Jean knelt down to wave back at Gen, grinning. "Hi Gen! I'm Jean. They're similar names! I like that." She extended a hand to pet him. "You're so cute! What kind of world are you from?" She hesitated, hand hovering above his head. Should she pet him? Her dad had been pretty mad about how they weren't pets. "Can I pet you? Or we can just shake hands instead." Paws? He had tiny little paws and they were adorable.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen flinched, clutching tighter onto his reunion cape. "P-please don't p-pet me..."

He didn't want to feel even less human than he already was.

"Um...I-I'm from..." Gen trailed off, before looking around. No one had arrived in some time, and no one he recognized except Kora and Wallace were here...

"...I'm f-from a world with h-humans and Pokemon," Gen said. "A-and, uh, w-we can shake hands."

Top Bottom