• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Destiny Village ~ Parfait Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I really hope the calories I have here won't be sent to my real body," he said, approaching the stand with sweet foods. He always enjoyed them, even when he was a little kid. "Well then, let's go!"
“There’s so much to enjoy here, even for me. If I’m not careful, I might just eat myself into hibernation!”

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Mellow had to say, this wasn't a bad idea at all. After the huge battle there was no better way to relax than something like this. She went from place to place, sampling the food available, and then the beverages. The tea was definitely some of the finest that she had crafted! Smoothe, refreshing, and made with the finest berries to lift the spirits. The Charmander waved to Icetales as she went by with a smile.

Following close behind her was the Charmander that had formed out of what had been a very lively and gluttonous pet rock. They resembled her sister but only in passing... After all, Raven had always been feathered in some way. The doppelganger was just gooey. And see-through. They were both quiet, even if that was only how she'd been after she evolved into a Charizard. That thought made her glance back at the doppelganger and smile in a way she hoped was encouraging. "You can explore if you want! This place isn't like home. Strange things happen all the time!"

The nameless Charmander blinked at her, and glanced around with apprehension. After a few quiet moments, they nodded and went off to explore, though they tried very hard to stay in her sights. Mellow kept an eye on her sister's double as well but tried to see to it that they spread their wings, so to speak...

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
“There’s so much to enjoy here, even for me. If I’m not careful, I might just eat myself into hibernation!”

"I don't think Marshtomp hibernate, so I'm probably fine!" Shiron said, smirking. He finished the cake and went back to the stand, grabbing a few s'mores, gasping. "Oh my... I never had one of those, they're amazing!"

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
He nodded to Icetales. “I am back! It’s all come together quite nicely, if I dare say so myself.”

"Ah, welcome back, Sir Celeste!" chirped Icetales, beaming a grin and studying intently his comrade. "My, thou art looking dazzling tonight. That black tie make thy eyes stand out even more." He chuckled. "And please, do not hibernate yet. We could use some more of thy company, after all."

"I gotta give the props to Icetales later, this is incredible!" He looked around, still eating the sweet cake and enjoying every piece of it.

Icetales perked up when he heard the compliment and showed a pleased smile. "I am most glad to hear that, Sir Shiron! That is... um, Giratina's Food Cake, I think that is called: a three-layered cake with chocolate mousse and dark chocolate frosting, filled with some cherry jam." He tilted his head. "Which is supposed to be... delicious? I am not fan of chocolate, thou see."

"Hi, everyone!" they greeted with a smile, before looking around at all the decorations and sights. This was going to be so much fun!

"Ah! Welcome to thee as well... Mx Saltriv!" he greeted, wagging his tails. "Feel free to dive into the food and beverages! ...Preferably not literally, haha!"

He smiled and waved a paw at Miss Mellow, before walking toward the beverage to help himself with some tea. "Hopefully the others arrive soon..."

Petram simply wiggled in the tail. Did it want to sprout limbs and walk around, perhaps? However, no matter how much it tried to form a body like Mellow's Shade, its goo refused to come out of the stone. It made a sad cry. Why did it struggle so much?

"In due time, my dear. In due time..." cooed Icetales, having sensed the sadness radiating from his "son". "Patience is a virtue. Always remember that."

Patience... Petram only needed to be patient. Patience...

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"So this is what food is like!"

Owen watched in stupefied awe as Cal unhinged her jaw and wrapped her entire face around a big apple. It was one of the simpler treats on the menu, simple fruits were a staple of any party, really, but...

"Cal, when I said start simple, I didn't mean..."

"Didn't mean what?" Cal asked, turning her apple-shaped head toward him.

"That, um. You shouldn't be able to... How are you going to swallow?"

More stunned silence as the big apple slid down from her head, expanded her neck, and plopped into the center of her body. There, the giant apple floated there, and Cal's two ember eyes descended through her neck and into her gut.

"Wow," Cal remarked, the eye-embers swirling around the encapsulated apple. "So now I wait for me to eat it, right?"

"I don't... know." Owen glanced around nervously. "Cal, do you know how to eat normally?"

"I don't think I have teeth."

"Well--grow some?"

"Oh."

Little spikes grew along Cal's mouth, forming a proper mouth, though of course it was still made of the same opaque material. "Like this?"

"I... yes. Sure. Like this." Owen smiled a little, then looked at the core within Cal's chest. It bumped against the apple, which slowly chipped away at it, absorbing tiny amounts each time it bumped up to the fruit.

"Are you gonna eat?" Cal asked.

"Oh, right. I'll get something." Owen nearly bumped into a Cinderace nearby. "Oh--I'm sorry." He weaved past him, and it only occurred to Owen a few seconds later that he didn't recognize that Pokemon. He had a notepad and a badge out, as well as a small bag slung over his shoulder. Maybe a Destiny native?

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Poipole made his presence known by using his middle head-needle to skewer several pieces of meat and float away with them. Bahamut was nowhere to be found.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv made their way through the area, until they came to the Marshtomp that they hadn't gotten a chance to talk to yet.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" they said, waving their leaf.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Icetales perked up when he heard the compliment and showed a pleased smile. "I am most glad to hear that, Sir Shiron! That is... um, Giratina's Food Cake, I think that is called: a three-layered cake with chocolate mousse and dark chocolate frosting, filled with some cherry jam." He tilted his head. "Which is supposed to be... delicious? I am not fan of chocolate, thou see."

"Huh, that's a first. I love chocolate," he said, eating a few more s'mores. "But to each their own, right?

Saltriv made their way through the area, until they came to the Marshtomp that they hadn't gotten a chance to talk to yet.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" they said, waving their leaf.

"Hello! I'm Shiron, nice to meet you!" he waved his hand. "You're new here as well?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yeah!" they said, as they grabbed a crouton with a vine. "I was brought to the wrong place at first apparently, but now I'm here!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Yeah!" they said, as they grabbed a crouton with a vine. "I was brought to the wrong place at first apparently, but now I'm here!"

"Oh, that's cool! I got sent here from... the human world, I think," Shiron shrugged, grabbing another slice of cake. "Well, at least this place is cool, I think."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"The human world?!" Saltriv asked, eyes almost seeming to sparkle. "You're a human?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"The human world?!" Saltriv asked, eyes almost seeming to sparkle. "You're a human?"

"I used to be, I guess," Shiron mentioned, biting into the cake. "But not now, I'm a Marshtomp."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Wow..." they said, after taking a bite out of their crouton. "That's so cool!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Wow..." they said, after taking a bite out of their crouton. "That's so cool!"
"H-Huh? It's not that cool..." the Marshtomp blinked, blushing. "I-I mean, if you don't have humans in your world, I guess it is..."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"There's humans in my world, but they're really rare! All of them saved the world before! My uncle is partners with one of them!" Saltriv said, tail wagging.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"There's humans in my world, but they're really rare! All of them saved the world before! My uncle is partners with one of them!" Saltriv said, tail wagging.

"Cool! I don't consider myself important though, but that's amazing! What is your uncle like?!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"His name's Acacia! He and a human named Lidequir saved the world from a meteor that was going to hit the Air Continent!"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Oh my god. Who shows up to a party just to exposition dump?" Poipole took one of the pieces of meat of his needle and plopped it on Shiron's head. "Here, eat something. Maybe it'll inspire you." And he flew off before anyone could respond.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Cabot looked around in amazement as soon as he arrived. Not only did the party decorations make for a great atmosphere, but there was plenty of delicious looking food everywhere! Icetales and the others had really outdone themselves.

As he made his way over to one of the tables to grab some food, his Shade, still inside its stone, followed after him. It occasionally moved forward with small hops, something it had only started doing recently. After grabbing one of the cake slices Cabot noticed Owen nearby and went up to him.

"Hey there, Owen," Cabot greeted. "Seems like Cal is slowly getting used to... well, not being in a rock anymore."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen sighed, looking tired, but he smiled anyway. "You know, she is," he said. "I didn't really expect... any of this, but I think all things considered it's not so bad. She's happy, after all. She had way too much energy to just be a rock all the time, too."

Ahead of them, Cal squeezed between several others at the party, making use of her amorphous body to stretch and grab at smaller treats to taste test them next.

"Looks like yours hasn't formed a body yet," Owen remarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom