• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

What Forum Style Are You Using? (Early 2024)

Which Forum Style Do You Use?

• Total voters

Meridian

local liminal entity
Pronouns
any/all
I recently made two versions of a gif with transparency in hopes of working with forum defaults for where I'm posting to
so I figured I'd ask here at least which people tend to use

I myself am usually on Bright Skies, but still have Dark Reader for Firefox browser enabled typically on the site, as it usually doesn't mess with images or other content on xenforo-based forums.
I realized because we have two dark themes, it may be worth asking, and that this poll might interest others too

Reactions: K_S

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
I prefer "blue shadows". It looks tidy and has some of my favorite colors.

I've had to swap to bright skies recently as my phones screen is starting to flake out and dark colors are a no go... Its servicable, but once i get a new device i'm totally swapping back.

Meridian

local liminal entity
Pronouns
any/all
ah geez, I know the feeling of "oh I have to use bright mode..." and the pain that comes with it. I hope the new phone is able to come sooner than later for you

• Quag

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Blue shadows gang rise up

Mirage

Junior Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. minccino
I'm in the literal exact same position as Meridian - I use Bright Skies, I use Firefox, and I use the Dark Reader extension to turn it into a night theme when needed :mewlulz: it works pretty well!

Last edited:

StellarWind

Biomechanical Abomination
Pronouns
Any
I'm normally very much a dark mode sort of biomechanical abomination, and the alternate styles are all fine on their own right – but at this point I'm so used to the Bright Skies style that I don't see myself shifting from it anytime soon.

Not that I'm ever really around all that much but hey, I have technically been here since April 2019... >>

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
I'm currently on Dreamshade, but I use Bright Skies plenty often, too! It just depends on how I'm feeling... and sometimes how a theme harmonizes with my current avatar. ;)

Venia Silente

For your ills, I prescribe a cat.
At the 0-divisor point of the Riemann AU Earth
Pronouns
Él/Su
Partners
  1. nidorino
  2. blaziken
I'm on dreamshade like any cool person. Tested Bright Skies but it felt more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Skies. Defo haven't checked the Xenforo default but if it's... well, the Xenforo default, there's not much of interest there.

• Mewlulz
Top Bottom